Try This & Report Back

Speaking of toys.....we have a vibrating bullet with various speeds and tempos and we used it last night. Well I used it first, just keeping it on a low setting nestled against my clit while I was on the computer last night. For about half an hour I just left it there until Gil told me to turn it up a notch.....well needless to say I had a lovely orgasm just sitting here in the chair. But after I recovered and got up and went over to him, he told me to part my legs and he put his fingers in :eek: it seemed within a few seconds I had fluids just pouring out of me onto the carpet (again! That poor carpet.....kind of like psyche's mattress, will need replacing soon at this rate! :D )

We went to bed and Gil had that bullet....he put it in my butt this time and told me to start giving him a blowjob, well I did lose the plot this time what with the bullet buzzing in there and his fingers on the Gspot. We had another soaked towel (at the moment I have a washing machine just full of towels, the neighbours will be wondering what we get up to!) Also he brought in the orgasm denial again, I had to tell him when I was close and he would stop (oh very frustrating!) Then he told me to beg for permission and when I did he said no and kept on stimulating me, a bit slower than before (also very frustrating!) But afterwards, when he told me I could cum at last, that towel was drenched again :nana:

Bandit58 said:
Speaking of toys.....we have a vibrating bullet with various speeds and tempos and we used it last night. Well I used it first, just keeping it on a low setting nestled against my clit while I was on the computer last night. For about half an hour I just left it there until Gil told me to turn it up a notch.....well needless to say I had a lovely orgasm just sitting here in the chair. But after I recovered and got up and went over to him, he told me to part my legs and he put his fingers in :eek: it seemed within a few seconds I had fluids just pouring out of me onto the carpet (again! That poor carpet.....kind of like psyche's mattress, will need replacing soon at this rate! :D )

We went to bed and Gil had that bullet....he put it in my butt this time and told me to start giving him a blowjob, well I did lose the plot this time what with the bullet buzzing in there and his fingers on the Gspot. We had another soaked towel (at the moment I have a washing machine just full of towels, the neighbours will be wondering what we get up to!) Also he brought in the orgasm denial again, I had to tell him when I was close and he would stop (oh very frustrating!) Then he told me to beg for permission and when I did he said no and kept on stimulating me, a bit slower than before (also very frustrating!) But afterwards, when he told me I could cum at last, that towel was drenched again :nana:

Wait till you hear about last nights fun. :D

A poem on a squirting orgasm

The Little Anemone

Like a sea anemone
Giving up a rarefied joyful juice

An orgasm - small in size
taking me by surprise

Squirting its warmed nectar
puddling its sweet eloquence
on my labian lips:

The sexual tension was localized
and sweet sweet sweet
as you stroked high up
on my wetted clit with your
patient finger tips

A tiny doorway opened
prompted by your finger pads
stroking glide pads provoking
1000 sweet sensations
on my clitoral head

A gently attentive touching that
DREW UP AND OUT
the sweetness electrified
from my tiny shaft
The lips of me followed
thy gentle probing fingers - lit fingers
lit with radiant magnets
that drew out my sweet erotic response.

Localized yearn turned spiral like
and gathered soma desire.
A tiny anemone appeared
quarter sized gathering its muscled base
gripping yearn on the turn
it squoze the liquid grace
out of itself
less a spilling - more a gentle spurt

I -amazed - knew not
such a precious one
was even there
Its gripping root tethered
deep to my womb
and sending messages there
beautiful sensation

Subtle and sweet - oh sweet
orgasm localized there but
opening a door to elsewhere
Its succulent ignition wet
then rolls to velvet
soft orgasmic waves - caresses
that move through my body whole
as a rolling evening fog
creeps over the land
enveloping me in its gentle bliss.

I love to come like this.

Thanks for the memory
A special moment with thee.

Thanks

Warnings are always good. It keeps people aware that any time we go too far doing something can, potentially, be a bad thing. This technique does lend itself to extremes so I agree. Be careful. Don't over do it. Well not every night anyway!

With really loong fingers he may be able to reach your ASpot but if you've found your own GSpot you know it isn't that deep in your vagina so long thumbs or short thumbs - he'll find it. Also if it is rubbed / prodded at the right angle it will not damage the urethra but because you may have recent scar tissue caused by your over enthusiasm I would make sure he gets the right angle so he's not poking too deep - just rubbing at the right angle. That way he can make you cum until sun up without tearing or bruising your urethra again.

Good luck and don't forget to drop by and tell how he picked up on the "lesson" !

:rolleyes:

Well Mr. G, I just printed out a bunch of your posts, put them in a sealed envelope with the word "Please?" on it, and taped it to my husband's computer. LOL. :D I'll keep you posted.

SueJ said:
Well Mr. G, I just printed out a bunch of your posts, put them in a sealed envelope with the word "Please?" on it, and taped it to my husband's computer. LOL. :D I'll keep you posted.

LOL! Too funny, SueJ! Thanks for the laugh!

I hope you two have a lot of fun ;)

saldne said:
LOL! Too funny, SueJ! Thanks for the laugh!

I hope you two have a lot of fun ;)

Saldne, I'm glad you got a laugh out of it. :D It was pretty funny. He came up to me later in the day, pulled me away from the kids and said, "I got the envelope with the reading material. Let's try tonight." We did try, but he came to bed without having done adequate homework. I told him to read the 'textbook' again. LOL We'll try again soon. <wink>

Sue

SueJ said:
Saldne, I'm glad you got a laugh out of it. :D It was pretty funny. He came up to me later in the day, pulled me away from the kids and said, "I got the envelope with the reading material. Let's try tonight." We did try, but he came to bed without having done adequate homework. I told him to read the 'textbook' again. LOL We'll try again soon. <wink>

Sue

We gotta get these men to listen ;)

SueJ said:
And read! ;)

And do.............LOL!

I can still feel his finger, sliding into my pussy, after he has made me so hot that I'm begging for it, pleading for him to let me cum again. He skillfully slides it across my g-spot and I cum, the fluid spilling out of me, over his hand, drenching the mattress..................Mmmmmmmmmmm.................

psyche said:
And do.............LOL!

I can still feel his finger, sliding into my pussy, after he has made me so hot that I'm begging for it, pleading for him to let me cum again. He skillfully slides it across my g-spot and I cum, the fluid spilling out of me, over his hand, drenching the mattress..................Mmmmmmmmmmm.................

Bugger psyche why'd you have to go and do that.........I'm away from Gil right now and feeling very restless and NEEDING......... :catroar: Oh well watch out in a few more days.......;) :D

Bandit58 said:
Bugger psyche why'd you have to go and do that.........I'm away from Gil right now and feeling very restless and NEEDING......... :catroar: Oh well watch out in a few more days.......;) :D

*Gil slips up behind BANDIT:heart: knowing she & he have the same desires* ;) :D

Well ladies I know i should have read this thread to see if there is anything i haven't learnt about My G's method as i've been relying on my self learnt method in this, we are never to old to learn more.

Bandit58 said:

LOL! Sorry, I had no idea that I wasn't the only one sitting around and dreaming....... :rolleyes: :rose:

Gil_T2 said:
*Gil slips up behind BANDIT:heart: knowing she & he have the same desires* ;) :D

Well ladies I know i should have read this thread to see if there is anything i haven't learnt about My G's method as i've been relying on my self learnt method in this, we are never to old to learn more.

Somehow I don't think they were talking about you needing to read! LOL! ;)

My oh my -- this thread has brought more pleasure to more people than can be imagined -- I imagine.

New gushings. Renewed relationships. Wanton expressions from the ladies in your life. A great service to one and all.

BTW -- it works -- in all its variations (different digits -- modified positions) -- it's just the screaming that ensues that makes it all so annoying at times (LOL). ;)

Oh yeah -- that moaning and screaming thing is another thread.

Thanks for the tips and techinques to one and all.

I'll tell ya what.... there's a guy here in s.w. ohio that knows how to read and do. I listen, too..... . I knew my little buddy wasn't really getting off. I knew there was something amiss when she had to ask me if she came. her exact words were, "did I cum? I get so wet I can never tell." (just so you don't think I'm completely inadequate, this was after the first time we were together. it's not like I was making love to her every day and not getting the job done.)

that statement got me to thinking that even with all the b/f's she'd had, she must have never really had an orgasm and didn't know what it felt like. I've seen it described as an explosion and she'd never felt anything like that. I just happened to stumble onto this thread right about the same time. so, being the type of guy that wants to please his lover.... especially this girl that I've had such strong feelings for.... ok, I'm starting to babble. let's just say me stumbling onto this thread was a blessing and she now knows what it's like to really cum hard.... over and over....

unfortunately.... I love her, but she loves him.... love stinks. so my listening, reading and doing is all for naught, until I find someone else to practice on. not an easy thing for a shy guy like me. I can't tell you how much I miss sitting with her in my car after work.... hugging her tight with my left hand in her pants, the feel of her pussy contracting and her juices flooding my hand over and over. even more than making love to her I miss that feeling. I used to drive home with my hand in the wet spot on the car seat so I could feel close to her...

sorry.... can you tell I really miss her?

anyway, I got some tricks up my sleeve if I ever find anyone else.... or if my buddy ever decides that she misses me, too.

I forgot... my original point was gonna be that there's a guy here who knows how to listen and read and do. I just need someone to do to :p.

I have been hanging out with a, now 30 yr old, who wasnt given the correct attention. She discovered that she was a squirter by me applying this method. She cried the first time because she thought it was that good. I love to feel her squirt all over my hand and arm... but beware if you're on the bed... :nana:

mdj1281 said:
I have been hanging out with a, now 30 yr old, who wasnt given the correct attention. She discovered that she was a squirter by me applying this method. She cried the first time because she thought it was that good. I love to feel her squirt all over my hand and arm... but beware if you're on the bed... :nana:

Yep........I posted a couple of pics of the results of Gil's "attention" :D We have to put down at least two towels otherwise I'm the one who ends up sleeping in the wet spot (or should I say lake ;) )

Bummer

mrtnmoon said, ""unfortunately.... I love her, but she loves him.... love stinks.""

Ya, sometimes it does. When there's no chemistry I guess it doesn't matter what you do in bed she ain't gonna stay. She (or he) MAY come back 'cause they've had a good time, maybe even a GREAT time but if they don't feel anything for you that's NOT a good thing. All it does is make you feel that attraction again even though you know they don't feel that for you. Best advice there is try and find somebody else who can learn to enjoy your acquired skills.

Not that being the favorite fuckbuddy for a bevy or horny women could be ALL bad. I just think it's a LOT more fun when you can concentrate on one girl, learn all the right buttons to push (or slap) and be able to rock her world 10 or 15 times a night with her. Emotionally it is way more satisfying and less subject to worries of a viral nature too.

Hey ya'll ... this is fun in BED but have any of you tried it anywhere else? I mean once she knows the feeling of an imminent GSpot Orgasm she can cum in about 30 seconds flat - LESS if she's horny or you tell her what you're about to do! March her onto the pedestrian overpass, slide your hand down the back of her pants and bend her (not too far) over the railing as traffic trundles by below .... Who'd know - unless they've been in here reading?

MR.GGG said:
Hey ya'll ... this is fun in BED but have any of you tried it anywhere else?
I did it to her at work a few times, when we could sneak off and be alone for a few minutes. me in a chair, her sitting on my knee and my hand in her pants. "let me know when you want me to stop," I'd whisper. squirt, squirt.... then almost like clockwork the third one would be a little bigger.... squuuiiiirt..... and then she'd tell me to stop so we wouldn't make a huge wet spot in her pants. ("oohh," she'd moan, "I wish we didn't have to stop." "me, too, baby.... I love to do that to you.") she'd jokingly complain the rest of the night about how her panties were sticking to her now.... then after work in my car the pants would get soaked, too. mmmm..... I loved to make her cum.

Last edited:
Back