New guy for the ladies...

sprill07

Really Really Experienced
New here to lit and very much enjoying the website. Thought I would share a couple photos for all the beautiful ladies. Never done this before, so hopefully they pass the rules. Enjoy! Let me know what you think. :cool:

Last edited:
You sweet sexy man....you have brought us more eye candy to enjoy. And oh so very delicious you are.

New here to lit and very much enjoying the website. Thought I would share a couple photos for all the beautiful ladies. Never done this before, so hopefully they pass the rules. Enjoy! Let me know what you think. :cool:

Welcome!! Feel free to post more than a couple! Gorgeous body!

You sweet sexy man....you have brought us more eye candy to enjoy. And oh so very delicious you are.

Welcome!! Feel free to post more than a couple! Gorgeous body!

Glad you enjoyed the picturers. What more would you like to see? ;) Both of you are gorgeous as well! :rose: Loved your profile pics, very sexy! Wouldn't mind seeing more. :D

Very sexy body....welcome, and enjoy :cool:

Passes my rules alright. Very nice.

Do any of you sexy people know how to add an avatar/pic to my profile? Thought I read somewhere that I have to wait until I loose my virginity, is there truth in that? Can you help?

Do any of you sexy people know how to add an avatar/pic to my profile? Thought I read somewhere that I have to wait until I loose my virginity, is there truth in that? Can you help?

Yes. You need to have 100 posts under your belt. So, you might just want to go ahead and post 79 more pics of whatever currently lies beneath your belt. ;)

Yes. You need to have 100 posts under your belt. So, you might just want to go ahead and post 79 more pics of whatever currently lies beneath your belt. ;)

Thanks kitty, might have to put this shovel down and take you up on that. By the way, enjoyed reading your biography, but over 50, not buying it. You're a very beautiful women, your husband is a very lucky man. Pleasure to meet you, feel free to play with me anytime :rose::rose::kiss:

Ok lit... you heard the beautiful lady. I need to come up with 79 more posts which means more deliciousness for you. Tell me what really gets you hot and and bothered and I will see about working this camera. Or better yet come take the pics for me, haha. ;)

Wonderful way to start the thread. Especially the front.

Well then, let's not keep you wanting and waiting too long. Been outside working on the landscaping. It's getting cold here, but I am hot. Decided to take my shirt off, do you enjoy this hardworking man's chest?

Last edited:
Well then, let's not keep you wanting and waiting too long. Been outside working on the landscaping. It's getting cold here, but I am hot. Decided to take my shirt off, do you enjoy this hardworking man's chest?

Very good. 75 more to go. ;)

Or would you prefer to see more...?

Last edited:

mmmpff, yes!! Now pull back a little! :D

Is this the area you wanted to see?

Last edited:
Back