Men Who Wear Bras

That's awesome. I wish I were closer in size to my girlfriend. She's a 36DDD and I'm more of a 42D (with my forms). I can wear a 40 in the outermost set of hooks but it's just a littttttle bit too tight. If I lose some more weight, it'll be better.

I can't even get her bras hooked around me, even before I put back on some weight.

I'd love a situation where she'd come home from a long day of work, take off her bra, and give it to me to put on for the rest of the night. A guy can dream I guess...
Occasionally as my wife and I are undressing for bed she will remove her panties and toss them to me for me to put on. If only she would toss me her bra as well. That would be so exciting, but probably will never happen. Sigh.....

Occasionally as my wife and I are undressing for bed she will remove her panties and toss them to me for me to put on. If only she would toss me her bra as well. That would be so exciting, but probably will never happen. Sigh.....

Maybe it's time to ask her if you can wear her bra as well , she will never know you want to unless you talk to her about it .

I'd never dare doing this...but I often fantasize about an enthusiastic reaction...
Maybe it's time to ask her if you can wear her bra as well , she will never know you want to unless you talk to her about it .

I love them bulging out of my bra

attachment.php
attachment.php

I currently own two bras but I have yet to wear them in public. I find I like wearing soft and silky cami's and tanks more. I have worn panties out many times. Don't own any breast forms. My SO discovered my stash last year and is not agreeable.

I currently own two bras but I have yet to wear them in public. I find I like wearing soft and silky cami's and tanks more. I have worn panties out many times. Don't own any breast forms. My SO discovered my stash last year and is not agreeable.
never in public, but silk shirts let my nips and breasts show sometimes depending on how tight they fit...and the fabric lets my nips harden visibly...:eek:

Im lucky my wife likes me in panties, hope yours comes around. I have not gotten into bras yet. Maybe one day.

jays78,

You should try a bra , if you like feeling feminine they can be quite addictive :)

I wore a bra for the day on Monday last week. It was one of my latest hand-me-downs with three hooks.
I liked the feel better than the two-hook bras I have; a little more restrictive; breasts nicely snuggled.
My wife gave me another 3-hook bra this morning.
One more and I'll have enough to do me from laundry to laundry - which I do, of course...

Zetadavid

Looking forward to this weekend. My girlfriend is going out of town and I have no plans for an entire weekend for the first time this summer. Even took a half day on Friday to get home earlier.

I may break out some of my old blouses and wear them with my bras that don't get nearly as much use since we moved in together. Should be able to wear them constantly.

If you like Bras then try some 1950's one that do not have elastic. And maybe some of the old bullet ones.

Looking forward to this weekend. My girlfriend is going out of town and I have no plans for an entire weekend for the first time this summer. Even took a half day on Friday to get home earlier.

I may break out some of my old blouses and wear them with my bras that don't get nearly as much use since we moved in together. Should be able to wear them constantly.

It would be a lot easier to talk to your girlfriend and tell her what you like to wear so you don't have to hide it from her , there are lots of women who accept guys who like to wear feminine things but you have to be honest and open with them, honesty is always best !

If you like Bras then try some 1950's one that do not have elastic. And maybe some of the old bullet ones.
no elastic? heck nooo!!
that is why i love bras, to feel the elastic straps in my shoulders, my skin and love the marks that the underwire leaves in it!!!

my latest fantasy

I am alone at home, wife is shopping, might take hours...
Rummaging through her cupboard I found a nip-free bra, a bit small for my chest, but beautifully enhancing my breasts...sitting in front of a mirror I stroke my nips and breasts bulging out of this narrow bra, when all of a sudden my wife asks in a low voice 'what on earth are you doing?
I almost die with embarrassment, but I can't deny the facts.
She moves closer, steps behind me, looks down and murmurs 'Now what a pair of cute beauties do we have here?'
Reaches down and starts circling my nips with her long and delicate fingers.
'Don't move...' she orders.
I obey gratefully...
Her palms now ever so gently brush over my nips, and she's watching the two of us in the mirror...
'Would you mind if I continue? I am curious, whether I'd manage to make you come this way...'
OMG...
'And your price to pay would be to wear this bra of mine more often here at home...Frankly speaking I have often fantasized of having a young girls breasts at my disposal...and now you provide something equally nice...'
:eek::eek::eek:

Tragedy struck me today - my favourite lingerie store closed down. Totally out of business ... if only I'd been there for the closing down sale!

Lovely lady used to fit my bras and found items I was interested in. It was a bit of a drive to the city so I didn't get there that often. Sad and now having to find a new store with a friendly lady (not that easy to do!). :(

Back