The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bemused smile as he looks at the halo before him and places one foot on it. He raises a brow as he looks back up at her.

Looks like you dropped something. Aren't you going to pick it up?

...well, of course...

She tries for a jovial tone, she fails somewhat, walking over slowly and after giving as bold a smile as she can manage, she bends down at the waist to try and pick up the halo from where it is trapped

...well, of course...

She tries for a jovial tone, she fails somewhat, walking over slowly and after giving as bold a smile as she can manage, she bends down at the waist to try and pick up the halo from where it is trapped

His foot doesn't move, but his hand does. It falls in her hair, grabbing a firm hold and pulling her away to a more private location.

Last thought? I have a witch...

His foot doesn't move, but his hand does. It falls in her hair, grabbing a firm hold and pulling her away to a more private location.

Last thought? I have a witch...

LT ~ I've been caught!

whimper, a whine and a stumble as she is pulled away

Still waiting on a sammich...

-Snickers-

I'm still waiting on a man in a maids outfit that will lick me till I fall asleep, makes a fuckton on the internet so he doesnt actualy have to leave my cunt, ever and has hands that are gods own gifts of puddle making happiness.

A sammich sounds so much easier though.

I'm still waiting on a man in a maids outfit that will lick me till I fall asleep, makes a fuckton on the internet so he doesnt actualy have to leave my cunt, ever and has hands that are gods own gifts of puddle making happiness.

If you find him, ask if he has a brother.

I want the same thing. But in female, and I am her love slave. Whipping boy.
Her groveling pet.

Hhmmm. Sammich after stirfry? Maybe later.

Well all you had to do was ask doll. I'll get in the car :D

If you find him, ask if he has a brother.
I will... and I'll have them both cloned.
I want the same thing. But in female, and I am her love slave. Whipping boy.
Her groveling pet.

Hhmmm. Sammich after stirfry? Maybe later.
okkk.. so I'll see if he has cousins too.

and that whole whipping boy/loveslave..there is just.. so much more implied in my statement.. that is wholly included. -nods- and a whole lot more.
Well all you had to do was ask doll. I'll get in the car :D
-giggles-

What's good for muscle cramps? Lick jaw? Stiff fingers? Cause, might want to know if I ever need to stock up on supplies

*jots this all down on a piece of paper*

Looks like I got some shopping to do. Oh, gotta remember the whip cream... The strawberries, and lots of bottled water.

and lube.. forheavensakedontforgetthat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back