Drinking your own cum?

I have the same problem of wanting to taste my own cum then once I have an orgasm the idea doesn't appeal to me.
One way that I found around this was to masturbate while wearing a condom. Cum into the condom and then in a little while get hard again and while masturbating, let the previous cum drain from the condom into your mouth.
It does taste great and I usually don't have a problem tasting the second load.
 
I have the same problem of wanting to taste my own cum then once I have an orgasm the idea doesn't appeal to me.
One way that I found around this was to masturbate while wearing a condom. Cum into the condom and then in a little while get hard again and while masturbating, let the previous cum drain from the condom into your mouth.
It does taste great and I usually don't have a problem tasting the second load.

Thanks for the tip!
I'm going to wank and try that later

:):):):):):):):):)
 
give it a few minutes, keep reading hot stories are looking at the video, when the time is right, lick it from your hand, nut sack, cock, where ever it is you shot it too. I like mine a lot. Just like you, it took a while, but now I indulge quite often, getting a hard on just thinking about slurping up some more.
 
If you have a significant other explain your desires to her, letting her know that you want her to force you to go through with it afterwards and not let you back out of it, no matter what you say or do. She could tie you up or something before orgasm. Others disagree with this strategy but, for me, it is being forced to do it that is the real turn on, not the actualy act itself. I think it has something to do with my sub personna. For me it is just something that a true sub is required to do, even if it kind of revolts you after orgasm. Other various methods of "forcing" could also be applied. I explain to my wife how horny this makes me feel beforehand in knowing there will be no way out of it afterward and how I wouldn't have this intensley sexual experience if I knew ahead of time that I could weasel my way out of it.
 
I like to edge myself and get a few good pulses of cum before I actually cum. I can lick this up eagerly. Also I have done the legs over my head and squirt into my mouth, sometimes I turn my head, sometimes I open and swallow while other times I have just given myself a facial and wipe it off.
I always want to eat the wife's cream pie but back out after I cum. Recently she kept me shave her and I had zero problem jumping into her and getting a big mouth and facefull of my cum. I have been wanting her to let me do that, and I think the smooth skin makes it better. Seems the matted hairs weren't all that appealing eithrr . I hope to be eating another tonight!!
 
Agreed with both he above posts...I like to lick it off her tits, but will chicken out quickly if she doesn't pull my head to them and whisper her dirty words of encouragement...but dripping out of her I have no problem lapping up eagerly...makes no sense, I know...
 
Back
Top