The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, a fish kaputzes and my cat starts to go into labor.

That's bound to happen when..

We-Bought-A-Zoo-Poster.jpg
 
LT ~ One house. About a million different clocks. Not a single one shows the right time and no two are even close to each other. Not entirely sure why I'm surprised. Just another element of this bizarre place I'm in right now!
 
LT ~ One house. About a million different clocks. Not a single one shows the right time and no two are even close to each other. Not entirely sure why I'm surprised. Just another element of this bizarre place I'm in right now!

Not one clock in my house is in sync with another. They're all different from a few minutes ahead to 10 minutes ahead of actual time. I think the only ones exactly on the money are the computer clocks.
 
As a friend of mine once said...
if you have one clock, you always know what time it is.
If you have two, you're never sure
 
LTIT...

What if you couldn't censor your mind whatsoever for a whole week.

How much of your life would remain amongst the carnage? Hmmm...
 
Well, you did ask, after all. Nice to know that I got you smiling.

You always accomplish that...*nods* Tis true.

Am glad, very glad, that I have gotten to know such a fine gentleman like yourself.

:D

Last Thought?

Hell with it...will just tweak the outfit a little bit....now to get my lil body in the tub...
 
*glomps a Lady and licks and runs*

*runs back through, opposing direction, licks a Miss Luna too*

THERES NO DOOR THAT WAY!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top