My wife on vacation without me

Justfantasies

Literotica Guru
Last night my wife and I decided that we would vacation separately this year with complete permission to do what we liked with whom we liked.

Then we spent the rest of the evening fantasizing about what might happen on our trips. Of course, the fantasy eventually turned into great sex.

Anyone out there had experience of a real life adventure like this?

Overnight

My wife has gone on quick trips by herself and visited an old boyfriend...hot stories when she came back

She goes on trips with Her boyfriends and girlfriends all the time.
She even goes to the Bahamas by Herself.

One trip Her, Her boyfriend and sissy went to Mexico for a week and sissy was tied up the whole time while They enjoyed Themselves.

My wife has gone on quick trips by herself and visited an old boyfriend...hot stories when she came back

We will be apart for about a week. The old friend that Cindy is staying with is female but has promised to introduce Cindy to men.

My wife went to week-long medical conventions without me and had a few good sexual adventures with men who had called on her office as sales reps from pharma companies. I provided the condoms and she had permission to do whatever she desired. Those days are long gone, but I still enjoy the stories.

I've posted some of my wife's personal vacations without me. One of her favorite place to go was to my brother's in Florida. Although he has seen her naked several times and in various stages of sex, they never admitted had a sexual affair, however, he really got off on setting her up with his friends or watching her get picked up in a bar often resulting in her having sex in his house. He also loved taking her to strip clubs and buying her lap dances.

I've posted some of my wife's personal vacations without me. One of her favorite place to go was to my brother's in Florida. Although he has seen her naked several times and in various stages of sex, they never admitted had a sexual affair, however, he really got off on setting her up with his friends or watching her get picked up in a bar often resulting in her having sex in his house. He also loved taking her to strip clubs and buying her lap dances.

My husband and did this once and he was surprised how many guys I was with while we were apart LOL

My husband and did this once and he was surprised how many guys I was with while we were apart LOL

I am hoping that the friend that Cindy is visiting will set her up with as many men as possible. We are already joking around about how many she can do in the weeks she will be away.

Separate vacations is the way to go unless you like to share dates, otherwise you just get in each others way.

We have done this...guy trips..her girl trips but I know nothing of any adventures from her times away....guess we are boring.

Hen Party

My wife was invited to a hen party that involved staying away for a long weekend, three nights I think it was. Anyway, there was a total of ten women, most were married or divorced and a couple was still single but all liked to party. You guessed it most of them got laid on the first night. My wife was one of them. She admitted to me later that she and her best friend took two guys back to their room and enjoyed a foursome and fucked most of the night.

My wife was invited to a hen party that involved staying away for a long weekend, three nights I think it was. Anyway, there was a total of ten women, most were married or divorced and a couple was still single but all liked to party. You guessed it most of them got laid on the first night. My wife was one of them. She admitted to me later that she and her best friend took two guys back to their room and enjoyed a foursome and fucked most of the night.

Did it (does it) excite you when she confessed?

We usually have at least one vacation together but also take seperate vacations with friends sometimes. We always confess to each other, although confess is probably the wrong word because it's not a secret what we will do. It's a huge turn on for us to tell each other, but that's also something we do at home and enjoy.

We usually have at least one vacation together but also take seperate vacations with friends sometimes. We always confess to each other, although confess is probably the wrong word because it's not a secret what we will do. It's a huge turn on for us to tell each other, but that's also something we do at home and enjoy.

I hadn't realized how many couples do what we are planning.

Next month for the third summer in a row my wife will be visiting relatives for a week. We've talked about it and have come to the conclusion that she will be having sex with another man during her stay. During her first two trips she hooked up with a friend of her family. After returning home last summer she confessed to her trysts which ended up opening up our marriage to where we both want her having sex with others. So we've decided that she's going to see him again for some more naked fun in his bedroom! Of course this is providing he's still an option.

Next month for the third summer in a row my wife will be visiting relatives for a week. We've talked about it and have come to the conclusion that she will be having sex with another man during her stay. During her first two trips she hooked up with a friend of her family. After returning home last summer she confessed to her trysts which ended up opening up our marriage to where we both want her having sex with others. So we've decided that she's going to see him again for some more naked fun in his bedroom! Of course this is providing he's still an option.

She should call ahead and tell him she is ready for more of his cock

She should call ahead and tell him she is ready for more of his cock

Yes definitely. But I don't think she has any way to contact him in advance. I do know she's trying to keep her trysts away from her sister. But I'm sure her husband, our brother in law and friend of the guy in question, knows all about it. Guys do talk as well.

Yes definitely. But I don't think she has any way to contact him in advance. I do know she's trying to keep her trysts away from her sister. But I'm sure her husband, our brother in law and friend of the guy in question, knows all about it. Guys do talk as well.

Very true -- perhaps your wife could do your brother in law too?

A lurker here! Very arousing stories good god. I feel jealous :)

Back