New Story Advertisments

I have seriously been reading stories on here since the early 2000s' and even created an account to write my own back in 2007 or 2008. I never finished my early stories or thought they were good enough to share. Recently I have felt more comfortable in my storytelling though and have tons of ideas.

I posted my first story in the beginning of June and my second this week. I welcome any and all feedback. I know there is a few storytelling mistakes in the first story but my second one seems fixed a lot of those mistakes. I am working on a piece to the Nude Day Contest which I hope will be ready in the next day or two.

Heat Wave Love Ch 01- https://www.literotica.com/s/heat-wave-love-ch-01

Anger Management Blues Ch 01- https://www.literotica.com/s/anger-management-blues-ch-01

I have gotten a little bit of feed back on Anger Management Blues from older guys curious if I was writing about being older from my own experience. That is not the case I am not even close the age of the protagonist.

Hope you enjoy the read.
 
Chapter 2 of my labor-of-love TG story Orchid is live!

https://www.literotica.com/s/orchid-ch-02

Orchid is the most straight-ahead story I've written in years. Hell, it's practically a romance, and the protagonist is easily one of my hottest characters to date. When I have sex now, the sex scenes from Orchid are what play in my head.

I hope you all enjoy it, and have lovely days!
 
Last edited:
Hello Everyone,
I'm Kate. I'm a newbie here at Lit and I've recently put up my first story. I've been looking at this thread unsure of whether to post here or not, so if I'm transgressing please let me know.
My first story. It's called Diane's Revelation (maybe the title needs work!) and it's in Erotic Couplings for now. As the story plays out it will get much darker for a while and probably move to NonCon before coming back. Anyway most of you are much more experienced writers than I am. This is my first effort ever. I would appreciate anyone taking the time to read my story and provide comment or feedback before I release another chapter.
Be gentle, it's my first time!
Here's the link
https://www.literotica.com/s/dianes-revelation-ch-01
Thanks for your time, and thanks to those who read and comment.
DKR
hot hot hot
 
Submitting for the first time in ages!

I am keenly awaiting approval on two stories I've submitted, the first stuff I've submitted in almost a decade.

One's a short story about convention love with a wonderfully hairy woman nicknamed "Fluffy" and the other's the first, very long chapter, about taking a lover to Cap d'Agde.

And I shall be jumping up and down with excitement when I get word they've been approved and posted! :D

But I wanted to say that what prompted me to submit these is getting everyone else's new story announcements from this group and realizing "Hey, I have stuff I could submit! There's no reason not to!" :)

Thank you all for the encouragement.
 
Kate:

Brava for posting! You're in exactly the right place. One should never be shy about being an author, which is a problem because even those who do it for a living are frequently shy about saying so.

Keep up the good work!

Hello Everyone,
I'm Kate. I'm a newbie here at Lit and I've recently put up my first story. I've been looking at this thread unsure of whether to post here or not, so if I'm transgressing please let me know.
My first story. It's called Diane's Revelation (maybe the title needs work!) and it's in Erotic Couplings for now. As the story plays out it will get much darker for a while and probably move to NonCon before coming back. Anyway most of you are much more experienced writers than I am. This is my first effort ever. I would appreciate anyone taking the time to read my story and provide comment or feedback before I release another chapter.
Be gentle, it's my first time!
Here's the link
https://www.literotica.com/s/dianes-revelation-ch-01
Thanks for your time, and thanks to those who read and comment.
DKR
 
I have begun what I expect to eventually be a 15 chapter "novelization" based on my personal experiences in the drug lifestyle, in prison and in recovery.

Sounds like fun, right?

If you are interested, please take a look. The first chapter was published last night. I hope to submit Chapter Two in a few days.

My Fall and Rise:Chapter One
 
Hey peepsies

Hi all!

My first story, Sex Slaves Enormous Problem (nudge nudge, wink wink) was published a few weeks ago and I've just sent chapter 2 for publishing. It's non-consent but please feel free to read if it's your kind of thing!

I apologise for the grammar etc in advance! I got myself an Editor and I think the second one will be much better in layout, grammar and structure.

It's weird thinking that people are reading something that was in my head. That they enjoy it. Dee is such a great character and I can't wait for Kinsey to take the stage, she's a powerhouse.

Does anyone else find it odd when your stuff comes back after an edit? I read it and i'm like 'that's what I wrote, but better...but not different... but different"

I'm rambling.

Anywho...all feedback is greatly appreciated!

If anyone wants to chat about writing just message me through the feedback thing, my Pm's are off.

https://www.literotica.com/s/sex-slaves-enormous-problem
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone,

First post on this board! Would just like to say hello to the group and post about my new story uploaded to Literotica. Called "Crazy Little Thing Called SEX" in the Romance section. Basically a romantic first-time erotic story with some shade thrown in. Part 2 is already available to check out with Part 3 currently under review.


https://www.literotica.com/s/crazy-little-thing-called-sex-pt-01
 
Dabbling with Non-Human Tales

Welcome you taking a look at "Destined to Keep Cumming" a tale of a young girl's sexual encounter with a modern day vampire and the consequences it brings.

https://www.literotica.com/s/destined-to-keep-cumming

Published as a stand alone but may add extra chapters if people enjoy the story. Never done Non-Human before so not sure if it hits the mark or not. Would welcome your thoughts.
 
New Fuckboy Billy chapter!
https://www.literotica.com/s/fuckboy-billy-ch-04
The series in is "GayMale" and has D/s elements. This chapter revolves around rimming and foot worship, and should work pretty much as a stand-alone, if you haven't read the previous entries. Feedback appreciated! (preferably on the story page.)
 
Last edited:
My new story - real incident couple of months back

My new story is finally published on lit..

https://www.literotica.com/s/dirty-me-kritis-office-outing

So, I am a married 32 yr old Indian woman working at a technology firm, and have a very happy married life (not necessarily sex life) and a very loving husband! However I have my needs to fulfill, and have couple of fuck-buddies outside my marriage, and yes we can call it "cheating". :rose:

I know the story doesn't have much of a start and ending, and it seems just a chapter out of a bigger series. So just try to give me constructive feedback, and even drop a note on my personal mail and I can write back to you or chat further!

Awaiting your responses and feedback!

loves & kisses
Kriti :kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
I have the first chapter of my fantasy novel up, To Betray a Master.

I am actually not sure if this is the right place for me. It's more erotica adjacent than full on erotica, and this first scene doesn't even include any. The second chapter, (which is awaiting approval), does have a non-con scene, but I toned it down from my first version because the intention is to publish this traditionally.

Out of curiosity, I have 12 chapters done for this story, as well as a bonus smut scene. Should I submit them all at once, or one at a time?

Another question. I know underage isn't allowed, but work contains two scene with a teenage girl. The first is a PG13 make out scene, with some light groping and the second is her touching her boyfriend while he touches her. Third base, if you will. That could probably be toned down to another PG13 make out session, assuming that is even allowed in the first place.
 
Red

Red follows the journey of artist Mina as her eagerness and art career her down some dangerously delicious roads.

There are currently three chapters. Any feedback is appreciated! :)
 
Xanaphia,

"Getting to third base with a minor" is not allowed on Lit. It looks like you will have a second story removed soon.
 
Xanaphia,

"Getting to third base with a minor" is not allowed on Lit. It looks like you will have a second story removed soon.
That scene hasn't even been submitted, which is why I was asking in the first place. But thanks for reporting an unrelated piece and cementing the unwelcoming atmosphere here. Which is too bad because plenty of other members were very helpful and supportive in their comments.
 
Back
Top