Any straight guys ever sucked a cock out of curiosity?

footman9876

Virgin
Joined
May 12, 2002
Posts
17
Its a pretty simple question, I am straight but sometimes I see some pretty nice, big, hard cocks and wonder what it would be like to suck one to orgasm. I am not gay, I am not attracted to guys at all, but I think I want to blow a very well hung guy just one time to see what it is like.

Anyone ever done this? No gays, I just want responses from straight guys.
 
I think lots of straight men have this same fantasy. Some will admit to it and others won't thinking it will make them apear gay.

If it is something you want to try, do it.
 
Yeah. I have thought about it, but I really do not think that I am gay. Will sucking a cock make me gay or bi or something? I don't want to get fucked in the ass or do any ass fucking, I just want to suck a guy off and have him come in my mouth. I am a good looking young guy so I dont think finding someone to let me do this to them will be hard, but I just am not interested in the "gay lifestyle".
 
just a girl's comment

My bf and I have often talked about him having an experience with a man. Sometimes it comes around when we are talking about fantasies, and other times it comes up during serious conversations about exepriences we would like to bring into our relationship. Just talking about it excites both of us ;) and it is something that we will probably persue somewhere along the way....

*smile* Reina
 
I am a so-far and probably forever, (depending on whether the reincarnationists are right), straight hetero. However, one of my biggest desires is to suck another man's cock, deep throating, swallowing, and all. Still love the ladies immensely, but giving someone a bj is something I just can't seem to get out of my system.
 
First, I'm straight and have had no adult gay relationships. As a young teen I did suck a cock but not to climax. I do fantize about doing it often. I am not turned on by looking guys but I do wonder what it would be like to have a pulsing cock shoot hot cum down my throat. I would never act on this because of the STD's scare and by what it would do to me professionally if the word ever got out. But if presented with the opportunity I wopuld give it a try.
 
Last edited:
I am a straight guy also but it is something I have fantasized about but never acted on it. If presented with the chance to do it and have the favor returned I would go for it.

I think there is a curiousness for both sexes about what it would be like to be with the same sex and it's seems normal.
 
Last edited:
I think it is strange to start out by saying I am straight and then following it up with I want to suck a cock. IMHO if a guy sucks another guys cock he is gay. Not that being gay is bad but dont try and fool yourself by saying your straight.
 
I am 100% straight but have wanted to try this. Though i never would. I mean who would i do it to?
 
What makes someone gay? Just cause they experiment? What if I didn't like sucking the cock? I think sexual orientation comes from being attracted to the sex of the person, not just a piece of them.

I for one an not att all attracted to guys, but I dream of the night when I will get drunk enough to suck some big black cock to orgasm. Just so I know what its like.
 
I agree I think alot of straght guys think about haveing fun with other men.
EG being sucked them self and sucking others and even the back door entry.

cindy

sex1.gif


:p
 
I know i'm not gay because even though i have thought about sucking a guys cock i would rather be licking pussy!!
 
PAPAGORGIO said:
I think it is strange to start out by saying I am straight and then following it up with I want to suck a cock. IMHO if a guy sucks another guys cock he is gay. Not that being gay is bad but dont try and fool yourself by saying your straight.
Just to help you understand, I practice a strictly straight hetero lifestyle, with great passion and no regrets, I might add. However, I also have a very strong desire to try certain same-sex activities. I'm still very attracted to women both romantically and sexually, whereas the same-sex urges seem more lustful only. Not picking on your statement, but I think it's not just black or white. It's more complicated than that.
 
weathered2 said:
Just to help you understand, I practice a strictly straight hetero lifestyle, with great passion and no regrets, I might add. However, I also have a very strong desire to try certain same-sex activities. I'm still very attracted to women both romantically and sexually, whereas the same-sex urges seem more lustful only. Not picking on your statement, but I think it's not just black or white. It's more complicated than that.

Hey that is cool I have no problem with your desire to suck cock. like I said whatever floats your boat. I agree it is very complicated.
 
you know i talk to quite a few people (men really) on line who also have this fantasy. my husband and i have also discussed this. he also has a fantasy about another man, but has yet to have the guts to act on it, i think this may be because of society branding him as gay for even experimenting. :( this is a bad thing for everyone, sexual pleasure comes in many different forms. it would be nice if people would just mind their own business!!!

besides flesh is flesh right?
 
Bisexuality?

Some of the guys on this thread claim to be straight guys that just really want to experiment, to have this experiance. And some of you guys say that you prefer women, but think about guys (cocks, asses, etc). This is directed to the latter group: you could just be bi ::shrugs::. I know a number of people who do prefer the opposite sex but are somewhat attracted to their own. Being bi is completely normal - however, I think a lot of bi people refer to themselves as straight so as to not have to deal with the stigma of "gayness" and all that....
 
I think I have some related experiance here: I'm a lesbian, and yet I enjoy fooling around/having sex with men. I'm not attracted to guys at all in any way, and I'm extremely attracted to women, but there's something about the sexual energy that guys have that's so intense... it's very exciting. (Also, I love the feeling of having something big inside me ;) )
 
Re: Bisexuality?

alphacat said:
Some of the guys on this thread claim to be straight guys that just really want to experiment, to have this experiance. And some of you guys say that you prefer women, but think about guys (cocks, asses, etc). This is directed to the latter group: you could just be bi ::shrugs::. I know a number of people who do prefer the opposite sex but are somewhat attracted to their own. Being bi is completely normal - however, I think a lot of bi people refer to themselves as straight so as to not have to deal with the stigma of "gayness" and all that....

I can agree with what your saying and will go as far to admit I am Bi-Curious. I think if there wasn't such a label put on people more guys and gals would admit that they are curious about a sexual experience with the same sex.
 
I've often fantacised about blowing another guy and i just know it's a matter of time before it happens.
 
So what you are telling me is that if I suck a guys cock one time that makes me Bi or gay? Your logic is off. I could use the same logic for smoking cigarrettes. I always wanted to try smokes cause everyone that smokes them seems to like them. I smoke a cigarette and don't like it or am indifferent to it. Does that make me a smoker? I just wanted to try it. Just like I just want ot try out sucking a cock. Its no different. I may not like it, but just cause I have done it once doesnt make me gay or bi.
 
I believe that sexuality is more of a continium rather than a strict either-or situation. I would venture that just about everyone has at least had a gay/bi fantasy of some sort. Most don't act on them out of societial pressure, but given a non-judgemental situation they just might. None of us are purely straight or gay, there is a little of each in all of us. On the scale of straight to gay, I'm on the straight side of bi. Yes, I've acted on my bi-curiousities.
 
Curious also

I too would like to act on my curiousity about sucking a cock to completion. I am still looking to make it happen.
 
The first time it was just good manners

It was in the course of a 3-some that can only be described as a fantasy made real. A couple that I was very close to chose to include me in their 10th anniversary weekend. After watching them make love, he sat on the edge of the bed and they both told me how they often thought of what I might be like as a lover. She pulled me into her, and as we explored each other, he slid up beside us. She looked into my eyes, and many thoughts ran through my mind. Here I was, inside the freshly fucked pussy of my friend's wife, indulging myself in a fantasy that I had often dreamed about. They were being so totally cool, how could I refuse the implied request? It was just good manners to return the favor. I looked into her eyes as we ran our lips and tongues up and down the stiffening shaft that had just moments before been filling her pussy with the juices that I was now stirring up.
The second time was with a friend that I did not think of as a bisexual. He came on to me and I ran with it. As he neared orgasm, he warned me that he was about to shoot, and I remember telling him to go ahead. Afterwards, I began to think that I too was bisexual.
The third time, I was back with the couple and she saw that I was inspired by something more than good manners. Since then, it's just as natural as giving good face!
 
Back
Top