High School Shooting In Florida

Well then you're fucked. My only advice is to leave America with your families as soon as possible.

When we left school at the end of each day while I was in 8th and 9th grade, it was common to see a line of 10-15 riot cars parked outside.

Broward Schools
Twitter › browardschools
All @browardschools athletic events (games, contests and matches), which were scheduled to start today, Feb 14 after 5 p.m., have been canceled Districtwide

Where's eeyore to tell us to quit killing other humans? If the blob is aborted, he has a conniption. If it's an actual child, his piehole remains silent.

What do you suggest? Disarming the defenseless victims even more? Making another law that says it's illegal to kill people?

This will turn out like all the others - the shooter was mentally unstable and/or upset over some minor social media thing. The PTB were probably warned at some point in the past but did NOTHING to help him or keep the others safe from him. Because that would be racist or discriminatory.

And then everyone acts aghast at the carnage that resulted from the fruitloop going off the deep end as if it was totally unexpected.

And what do you suggest Einstein? We have tried your way...it ain't working very well is it? You solution...keep things as they are...:rolleyes:

Here is a novel fucking idea...why did the "fruitloop" have access to the weapon? If they are fucking mentally unstable...

Why do people need high volume magazines? That only have one purpose...killing people. Why do you need it?

And what do you suggest Einstein? We have tried your way...it ain't working very well is it? You solution...keep things as they are...:rolleyes:

Here is a novel fucking idea...why did the "fruitloop" have access to the weapon? If they are fucking mentally unstable...

Why do people need high volume magazines? That only have one purpose...killing people. Why do you need it?

It's always the most unhinged who think they need to be armed. Funny, that.

As with everything else, don't like then change it. Good luck with that tho. It's not impossible to change an amendment of course but those first 10 would be a real motherfucker.

As with everything else, don't like then change it. Good luck with that tho. It's not impossible to change an amendment of course but those first 10 would be a real motherfucker.

Why would limiting the number of rounds that can go in a magazine require an Amendment? Why would preventing insane people from having them require an Amendment?

Why would limiting the number of rounds that can go in a magazine require an Amendment? Why would preventing insane people from having them require an Amendment?

Preventing insane people wouldn't and is already part of every states gun laws. You want it to be perfect but it's never going to be. Sometimes people who shouldn't have them will get them just like anything else.
Limiting the weapons themselves tho, that's the hard part because now you're fucking around with an amendment that nobody can agree on. You'll get some things, not get others and nobody is ever gonna be happy. Either change it or deal with it and let's be honest, it's not gonna get changed.

Where's eeyore to tell us to quit killing other humans? If the blob is aborted, he has a conniption. If it's an actual child, his piehole remains silent.

giphy.gif

And aside from everything else, there's also the issue with how many guns are already in the country. There's no way to get them all back, no matter what you do. Everyone always talks about how successful Australia's gun laws are but I know from experience that most of the guns that were around before them are still here, just not legally. Hell, most people I know have an illegal gun. Even the police.

Preventing insane people wouldn't and is already part of every states gun laws. You want it to be perfect but it's never going to be. Sometimes people who shouldn't have them will get them just like anything else.
Limiting the weapons themselves tho, that's the hard part because now you're fucking around with an amendment that nobody can agree on. You'll get some things, not get others and nobody is ever gonna be happy. Either change it or deal with it and let's be honest, it's not gonna get changed.

I am not saying limit weapons...A magazine is not a fucking weapon. No one...needs to be capable of pulling off 50 shots in 15 seconds.

All people say is...oh...he is nuts...he is a fruitloop...no fucking shit sherlock. So if it is part of "every" state law...why is it still happening? Non-enforcement? Impossible to enforce? You telling me the smartest country in the World can't come up with a better solution? Argue for your limitations and so they shall be yours. I don't buy it.

And aside from everything else, there's also the issue with how many guns are already in the country. There's no way to get them all back, no matter what you do. Everyone always talks about how successful Australia's gun laws are but I know from experience that most of the guns that were around before them are still here, just not legally. Hell, most people I know have an illegal gun. Even the police.

Guns aren't gonna go away and nowadays you can make your own easily enough. Not gonna make an M16A4 or a SAW but you can sure as shit make one that shoots with reasonable accuracy and will kill a motherfucker.

According to BBC News this evening this was the 18th School shooting in the US of 2018 - so far.

I suppose it depends how 'school shooting' is defined.

From outside the USA it is difficult to understand how this can be accepted year on year.

I am not saying limit weapons...A magazine is not a fucking weapon. No one...needs to be capable of pulling off 50 shots in 15 seconds.

All people say is...oh...he is nuts...he is a fruitloop...no fucking shit sherlock. So if it is part of "every" state law...why is it still happening? Non-enforcement? Impossible to enforce? You telling me the smartest country in the World can't come up with a better solution? Argue for your limitations and so they shall be yours. I don't buy it.

You're sorta making the assumption that a crazy person with a verifiable history walked into a gun store and bought a gun. Almost certainly didn't happen that way. Coulda but very unlikely.
Crazy first has to be identified and to do that the person has to have given people a reason to check him out. You don't know that they did.
But assume he did. If that's the case he didn't buy a gun unless he's really lucky or someone took a huge risk by allowing it to go forward which is very very unlikely.
Most crazies with a history get their weapons from friends and family.

As for the magazines, it's all part of the same thing. The 2nd does not limit how many bullets we can have. Some states have limits but there is no federal one anymore and say your state has a limit like CA who only allows 10 or something like that. Drive your happy ass to the next state and buy what you want. Who's gonna know? If you're planning a kill spree it's not like you give a shit if it's legal.

According to BBC News this evening this was the 18th School shooting in the US of 2018 - so far.

From outside the USA it is difficult to understand how this can be accepted year on year.

That's because americans aren't pussies like you guys. They don't mind having their children slaughtered in the name of freedom. It's a small price to pay for armor piercing bullets and large capacity magazines.

It is fucking embarrassing Ogg.

Should really be 17 cuz the one with the little girl wasn't intentional.

This will continue to be the problem it is, until there are no longer places that are 'target rich environments', courtesy of so called 'gun free zones', which are just another way of saying 'you're not gonna face anybody shooting back, you've got minutes free reign till the cops show up'. Conceal carry reduces crime, and could put an end to this travesty, if only the bleeding hearts would get over their fears. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

This will continue to be the problem it is, until there are no longer places that are 'target rich environments', courtesy of so called 'gun free zones', which are just another way of saying 'you're not gonna face anybody shooting back, you've got minutes free reign till the cops show up'. Conceal carry reduces crime, and could put an end to this travesty, if only the bleeding hearts would get over their fears. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Says an idiot that has never been in a gunfight...but thinks if he was he would be the savior. :rolleyes:

Back