Best mother-son incest story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of stories to choose from in this subcategory. I decided to try my hand at this type of story last spring, from two different angles.

One was an 8-part, "slow-burn" series, where the action between mom and son ratchets up in each chapter. I wanted to write something that didn't get mom and son in the sack together too quickly.
I've completed 6 chapters and will finish the last two before December:

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-mom-is-a-hot-mom-ch-01

The other was a standalone, 2 1/2 Lit page story that was a variation of the mom-and-son-on-a-seat-together theme:

https://www.literotica.com/s/late-night-on-the-loveseat-with-mom

The latter story did quite well and currently is the most-viewed story on Literotica that's been published since May 1 of this year. Since it did well I decided to write a sequel to it, but the story stands on its own.

It's interesting how powerful and popular this theme is.

Both are bookmarked
 
There was a series on here I really liked, I think it was something like "The Mother Diaries" or something similar. One of my favorites had the son watching porn on his laptop when the mother starts watching with him. The stories appear to be gone. Anyone know the author? Have links to them?

Thanks
 
Well...

Strangely I have a German girlfriend that loves my stories.

Concerning the Mom/son thing... It's pretty natural, don't you think?

The Law is that we shouldn't have these thoughts, but human nature says otherwise.

I have an internet girlfriend that loves to play my Mommy.

I really wouldn't worry about it.

It does not mean you're not masculine. It doesn't mean owt.
Just a few ideas floating about in your head, and that's human nature.
 
Last edited:
Folie a Deux by Senor_Smut is absolutely fantastic...

https://www.literotica.com/s/folie-a-deux-episode-1

It's a four-part story about a mother and son who are forced by a biker gang to have sex with each other - and they love it. It has a slightly unusual style of storytelling - written as if a documentary film crew were interviewing the family - but it's sensationally well written and incredibly hot.

A warning, it was never completed, so there's no ultimate resolution, but I guarantee if you love mother-son incest, you'll love this.
 
Folie a Deux by Senor_Smut is absolutely fantastic...

https://www.literotica.com/s/folie-a-deux-episode-1

It's a four-part story about a mother and son who are forced by a biker gang to have sex with each other - and they love it. It has a slightly unusual style of storytelling - written as if a documentary film crew were interviewing the family - but it's sensationally well written and incredibly hot.

A warning, it was never completed, so there's no ultimate resolution, but I guarantee if you love mother-son incest, you'll love this.

Great story, thanks for posting the link. It's 6 parts now, and it's finished. Very hot story
 
Whereabouts? I can't see them on Literotica and I've not seen them elsewhere.

As a sidebar, Senor_Smut wrote another story called Angela's Diary. It's even wilder than Folie a Deux, with a load of stuff (bestiality, sex involving someone under the age of 18) that means it couldn't be printed on Literotica. It's worth looking for elsewhere though, it contains plenty of very hot incest.

Sorry if I wasn't clear; Episode 1 has 6 pages. Is that not the end?
 
Indeed great stories and advices ! Many thanks.

I have a question :) The Mom/Son first story I read was about a mother who would purposely fall asleep so her son could massage and touch her. I don’t know much more except a sentence that stuck to my head more or less like “Mom is going to sleep now” and she would wait to be felt by him.

Just wondering if anyone could help, would be good to retrieve my first :)

Cheers.
 
Indeed great stories and advices ! Many thanks.

I have a question :) The Mom/Son first story I read was about a mother who would purposely fall asleep so her son could massage and touch her. I don’t know much more except a sentence that stuck to my head more or less like “Mom is going to sleep now” and she would wait to be felt by him.

Just wondering if anyone could help, would be good to retrieve my first :)

Cheers.

Hi. There's a sub-forum called "Looking for a story?" People should be able to help you there. :)
 
Hey all, I’m really new to the mother/son stories (just wrote my first) and I have a couple questions for those of you that love these stories. In my story the son was the aggressor, would it be wierd to have mom as an agressor? Or would that be kinda creepy?
 
Hey all, I’m really new to the mother/son stories (just wrote my first) and I have a couple questions for those of you that love these stories. In my story the son was the aggressor, would it be wierd to have mom as an agressor? Or would that be kinda creepy?

I don't think it would be creepy. The more common scenario is to have horny son pursuing reluctant, guilt-ridden mom, but it doesn't have to be that way. My suggestion, if you want mom to be the aggressor in a story, would be to make her a conflicted aggressor. One of the keys to success in this category is to have the characters affected by the taboo.
 
it's not creepy if there is hesitation or another purpose. TheTalkman has excellent aggressive moms - You can't handle me is excellent if you like a little betrayal etc
 
In my real life, I never felt any stirrings of sexual interest towards my mom. So for me, this is all just fantasy stuff. Perhaps that's why the mainstream mother-son stories don't much light my fuse.

I've read only one or two stories I loved in which the lusty-mom seduced her son; to me these are the hardest to write well, because the scenario is not very credible.

I am much more easily persuaded that most boys would happily fuck anyone, including Mom and Grammy. But though I find the lusting teen credible, I find the relenting Mom less so.

Aside: Lit isn't the right place for parent-child incest stories due to the 18-year old minimum. By the time the story involves two adults, the whole dynamic is different.

Get to the point, Don! The "incest stories I am personally most attracted to involve a slutty or drunk mom who's spreading her legs for cohorts of her son. "I Watched Mom Get Gangbanged by (neighborhood kids/school classmates/my cousins)" It doesn't much matter to me if the son eventually rips off a piece or not - by then I've soiled my computer keyboard....
 
Last edited:
Hey all, I’m really new to the mother/son stories (just wrote my first) and I have a couple questions for those of you that love these stories. In my story the son was the aggressor, would it be weird to have mom as an aggressor? Or would that be kinda creepy?


It's not creepy or weird as long as it's consensual.
 
Last edited:
Every once in a while it is good to go back and take another look at a story. I've long liked the Mom's So Hot series by ffarkus, especially with its lusty twists and turns. But feeling the need to rub one out the other day, I looked at Pt. 1 again and realized, yeah, that's how I'd want to have sex with mom. Excellent Oedipal texture as Tom puts the moves on his mother. Love the little things like mom's red hair with touches of grey, coming up behind mom and kissing her neckline, cupping her boobs and pressing his erection into her ass crack. And ffarkus' description of what it would feel like for a son to have his cock in his mother's cunt is pretty much how I would want it to feel, that is to say, better than any other cunt just because it is mom's. The descriptions of cumming in mom are absolutely scrumpt-a-liscious! Pure Oedipal fantasy, which may just mean there is an alternative universe where it's real. Sigh.
ffarkus hasn't written anything in years and seems long gone. But he was a genius at the craft while he was active. I'm glad his work remains.
https://www.literotica.com/s/moms-so-hot

I agree, great story! thanks for posting
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top