What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope this doesn't last because I just don't know what to do with myself.
yawn.gif

Injustices in the world.
Missing & Exploited Children posters.
Those who are cruel to children have a special place in Hell devoted just to them.

Anyone want to join me in my ark? I cannot believe it is still raining and is to go on all day. Most of the areas around here already have 3.75 inches or more from last nights constant dirge. Flooding is gonna be bad!

Anyone want to join me in my ark? I cannot believe it is still raining and is to go on all day. Most of the areas around here already have 3.75 inches or more from last nights constant dirge. Flooding is gonna be bad!

I will drive down and join you. :rose: Stay safe. :)

Bummer. I'll try to send you some of my sunshine and warmth, it's unusually warm here for March. Be careful, flooding is dangerous.

Yeah, apparently we're going to get hit here too. Not looking forward to it!

Ark party! :p

There’s no such thing as being too busy.
If you really want something you’ll make time for it.

It was interesting on the Toll Way this morning........But the sun is shinning brightly on us now.....:):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back