Nipples

Preferred Colour of (f) nipple

  • light pink

    Votes: 2,876 32.0%
  • dark pink

    Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

    Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

    Votes: 1,518 16.9%

  • Total voters
    8,978
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mgmbb17UlS1qbn0f7o1_500.jpg
 
attachment.php


attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • a87b22eff38e3a6783486ed4197c0fc1.jpg
    a87b22eff38e3a6783486ed4197c0fc1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 324
  • bd1e395358e0644b1335d4348ddbfeb9.jpg
    bd1e395358e0644b1335d4348ddbfeb9.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 318
attachment.php
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • oandreja-karba-playboy-02-800x1090.jpg
    oandreja-karba-playboy-02-800x1090.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 632
  • oandreja-karba-playboy-11-800x1065.jpg
    oandreja-karba-playboy-11-800x1065.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 640
Not sure..

Like virtually anything else on a woman… we are not seeking specific perfection. We’re only wanting it in concert with the rest.

Nipples…

Sorry, I got distracted… what were we talking about?

Oh yeah. Nipples are best when they affirm like a raging hard cock (at least that spells affirmation to a guy). So we don’t want them pointing down. The higher the finer! If a dude had a 12 inch cock that pointed, urgently, straight to the floor – would that turn you on? Not likely. I want them UP and urgent! (If this means you need to give up jogging 5 miles a day? Do it! If you’re 300lbs and your nipples point to the sky? You’re that much more magnificent than a 100lb chick with tits that sag like the cow that got killed for a Mac burger.)

THAT – is all

I want them pointy, I want them tiny, I want them stubborn, I want them docile, I want them stiff, I want them vulnerable, I want them dollar, I want them dime, I want them puffy, and I want them like darts. I want them out there declaring, “These are mine and you’ll be lucky to get some”. Most of all, I want them wanting me! We want tits that say ‘Come to me’. And we want nipples that are proud to say that. They can be any shape they want, as long as they’re PROUD!

If she’s the quiet, tiny, shy type? The sexiest nipples she could ever have would be the very same example. I guess I want them to be ‘her’. I would want shy, retracted nipples that aren’t sure they’re willing to declare… until I get my mouth on them. I LOVE owning you from there. We're looking at your nipples like you're looking at a growing bulge. It's the same.

Ergo – it doesn’t matter what they are. As long as they make sense with the rest of the character you’re writing about (or who you’re writing her to attract).

Personally, I lust for the puffy ones. That drives me crazy. It’s because they’re blooming affirmation – but they are still doing their best to be soft like a woman should be. They’re conflicted yet unable to hide their sexuality. I like that dynamic. I like that very much… almost as much as tits that could rip open a screen door…

Damnitt!! This is an impossible question!!

Ummm...are you saying you like nipples? Just on the women, not the men?
 
post from Euphonic 3-13-13:

"Nipples…Sorry, I got distracted… what were we talking about?

Oh yeah. Nipples are best when they affirm like a raging hard cock (at least that spells affirmation to a guy). So we don’t want them pointing down. The higher the finer! If a dude had a 12 inch cock that pointed, urgently, straight to the floor – would that turn you on? Not likely. I want them UP and urgent! (If this means you need to give up jogging 5 miles a day? Do it! If you’re 300lbs and your nipples point to the sky? You’re that much more magnificent than a 100lb chick with tits that sag like the cow that got killed for a Mac burger.)..."

Whoa -- you've got a major story going on with this post. In fact, just submit the post. Really hot! I'm a newbie to the bb, couldn't figure out the quote thing. But had to say this...Take care
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top