Protection (closed)

"Molly, come here for a minute." I take her by the hand and lead her up the stairs, sitting down on the stairs half way up. This is a discussion for the two of us without and audience. "Yes, you have been good - really good - and your Mom and I like that about you, but honey, we can't always have everything we want when we want it. And now is one of those times. I promise you we will talk about it after the wedding. And I don't make promises that I don't keep."

"Let's see if we can find a smile and go back down and enjoy the rest of the day with Alex and Maria," gently wiping away the tears.

As we get back to the living room, she heads for Maria's lap and I step into the kitchen, "Let that be a lesson to you too, young lady, tears don't always get what you want from me." Since no one is looking, I get a quick squeeze of your butt and give you a kiss to let you know that I'm just teasing . . ."Oh yeah, and about that remark about who wears the pants in this family . . . " Smiling as I walk back to the living room and see that Maria has finally coaxed a smile out of our little princess.
 
Molly sniffles against her tears as you tell her that you promise to think about the puppy after the wedding. To a five year old, that seems like such a long time away. She agrees, following you back downstairs and scurries into Maria’s lap, letting her soothe away the tears that still remain.

I look at you as you step into the kitchen and I giggle softly as you tease me and squeeze my butt, giving me a kiss in the meantime. “I’ll let you wear the pants tonight only if you promise to handcuff me.” I whisper against your ear as you smile at me and walk back into the living room with the kids.

Its about thirty minutes later that I call everyone in for dinner. The vegetable beef soup, bread, and salads and placed in front of everyone’s seat and we all sit down to eat again, a big happy family.
 
"Trying to bribe me, huh . . . we'll have to see about that."

Everyone enjoys a wonderful meal . . . soup on a fall evening, can't beat that. Before too long, it's time to take Alex and Maria back to the train station. Molly insists that Alex and Maria sit with her in the back for this trip. After hugs and kisses, and final arrangements for Thanksgiving, the kids hop the train and the three of us head back home. "How long until you guys get married?"
 
I smile at Molly’s question and look over my shoulder at her. “Well, Halloween is next week and we’re going to get married just before New Year’s Eve, so about two months.” I say as Molly does the math in her head and frowns slightly.

“I tell you what, Molly. If you’re a really good girl, you can ask Santa for a puppy.” I say and her eyes light up at the very thought. “But you have to be a very, very good girl. Santa only brings puppies to little kids that are nice and responsible.”
 
Looking at you, because telling her to ask Santa is almost as good as telling her that a puppy is on the horizon; and I know who is going to be taking the little four-legged monster for a walk and scooping up after him in the back yard.

Driving home, Molly falls asleep in the back seat and all we need to do is carry her in, get her pajamas on and tuck her in.
 
"Let's get some wine and watch some TV." I say as I lead you downstairs and pour us each a glass. "I know we should have talked about a puppy, but she's wanted one for a long time. I was thinking a lab or a retriever."
 
"We can talk about it . . . but I really kind of like the one she saw on TV during the football game . . . the Georgia bulldog. I also had something smaller in mind, like a Boston terrier or a puggle. We can do a little looking ourselves before saying any more to Molly."

Settling back on the couch with the wine and lights down low, and handing your the remote (enjoy it, this doesn't happen very often).
 
Last edited:
"A bulldog or a boston terrier might be nice." I say as I snuggle up against you and flip through the channels. It's a nice, lazy evening, just talking and planning some things for the coming week.

About an hour or so later, I fall asleep on you shoulder, the changer falling out of my hand and to the floor, utterly exhausted after the stress of the day and then the excitement of time spent with Alex and Maria.
 
Retreiving the remote from the floor and turning off the TV; picking you up and carrying you up and laying you on the bed. "So much for the magic you were going to work on me tonight!"

Pulling your shoes off, then your slacks revealing your silky panties. A little help from you as I slide your top over your head and remove your bra; somehow I manage to get one of my old Department T-shirts on you for the night.

Finally stripping down to my boxers and crawling in beside you . . . sound asleep before I even get a proper good-night kiss . . .
 
Sometime during the night, Molly crawls into bed with us and snuggles between two warm bodies. A big happy family in bed is what greets you in the morning when Molly is shaking your shoulder and whining for something to eat.

“Can we have waffles, Alan?” She asks, her eyes watching you as you groggily look back at her. “Please? I can held make them.”
 
"Waffles? Is it time to get up already? Go on downstairs and watch TV; I'll be down in a few minutes and we'll see what we can find."

I can hear you giggling under the covers on your side of the bed; I lift the covers enough to smack you on the ass, "Is this your idea of working your magic on me?" I wrap my arm around you and kiss you on the shoulder, "Take your time, babe, the coffee will be ready when you get donw there."
 
I let out a yelp as you smack my ass, your arms wrapping around me and pulling me close. I purr in a sexy way, my body squirming against you as you kiss my shoulder.

“Well, you are about to get out our nice warm bed to fix waffles and coffee for Molly and I. I think I’d consider that working magic.” I say, giggling again as you deliver another smack to my bottom. I moan softly and squirm beneath you once more. “Another please, lover. Please.” I ask with a husky sigh.
 
As I finally roll of out of bed, I pull the covers down and smack you on the ass, almost hard enough to leave a hand print . . . "That will have to last you for a while, love." Leaning over and kissing your butt right in the middle of the hand print.

Smiling as I start to walk away . . . "See you downstairs in a few minutes, babe."
 
I yelp and smile as you kiss the handprint that you've left behind. I stretch as you head downstairs to Molly who is patiently waiting in front of the television like you told her. A quick shower and a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and I'm ready to start my day. Coming downstairs, I help you to make breakfast, sneaking kisses and caresses along the way until we call Molly in to eat.
 
Looking up as you come into the kitchen in your jeans and t-shirts; I'll take all the help I can get. I'm pretty good at coffee and scrambled eggs, but pancakes and waffles are starting to push my limited abilities in the kitchen.

Good thing Molly is absorbed in her early morning cartoons, since we are taking longer than necessary to get waffles done and on the table. One final hug and kiss before Molly bounces into the kitchen beaming at the stack of waffles on the table.

"Today, I can use a little help in the basement, Molly." Not really, but I know she is anxious to help and at least she can hold the nails and hammer while I am aligning the wall studs.
 
Molly’s eyes go wide as you say that and she’s instantly squirming in her seat as the waffles are placed on her plate. “I get to help? Like Alex helped?” She asks, her voice so excited that it makes me laugh.

“While you and Alan are working, I’m going to get some work done on some cases.” I say, kissing her cheek and taking my coffee to my spot to eat.
 
"Yes, Molly, just like Alex." I'm sure you will enjoy some interrupted time to get some work done; and it won't be all that difficult for me to keep Molly busy for at least an hour in the the basement.

"After we get the wall studs done, we will need to run over to Home Depot and pick out paint colors for the family room and office. Since I have to work tomorrow, I can order the dry wall and have that delivered so that it will be here when I am ready to start on that. How about we run out for lunch and stop at the store later?"

"OK, Molly, run upstairs and get your work clothes on . . . jeans and a sweatshirt."

As she runs up to change, I walk up behind you and slide my hand down under your t-shirt and caress your breasts. "Just a little something for you to think about while you are reviewing case files."
 
I moan as your hands slip over my shoulders and into the neck of my tee, caressing my breasts. I squirm under your touch, lips parted as I tip my head back to look up at you. I smile at the look that you’re giving me and reach my hands up to cup yours, pressing your flesh further against mine.

“When you guys get back from Home Depot and Molly is down for a nap, come and find me. I want to have a little fun with my handsome cop.” I say with a grin, lips tilted towards yours for a kiss.
 
"I'm sure I can work that into my schedule." Leaning over with a kiss that does involve a little tongue.

"Let's go Molly, we've got some work to do before we go to the store." Don't need to encourage her; when she thinks she can be of help to me on this project, she is ready to go.
 
Molly is a bundle of energy that she tries to contain as she helps you by holding nails and a hammer. She helps you when you go to Home Depot and is just as jittery when you come back home to keep working. Soon though, she starts to falter and she lets you tuck her into bed for a nap just after lunch.

I had worked all morning in the bedroom, making a few phone calls on some cases and finished some briefings. I listen to the sounds of the house, smiling at the cheerful sounds of Molly’s voice as she helps you with your projects. The moment that I hear you in her room, I put away my laptop and my files, lying on the bed and waiting for you.

When you stand in the door way, I grin at you with a seductive look in my eyes. “Officer Davidson, I’ve been a bad girl.” I say in a husky voice, my nipples sharp points that are visible through my tee.
 
"And, young lady, are you aware of what we do with bad girls? Since I don't have any female officers her to assist me, I will have to complete some of these procedures myself. The first thing we do with all bad boys and girls is a strip search."

"Please stand and remove your clothing . . . everything. From the looks of you, we may have to do a full cavity body search. Can't take the chance that you have any contraband on, or in, your body."
 
I grin as I stand up and strip out of my clothing, standing naked in front of you as you look over my curves. “Are you sure there’s nothing I can do to convince you to go easy on me, Officer? My fiancée tells me that I can be a fucking tease.”
 
"I'm not in the mood for any kind of teasing . . . even from a 'fucking tease'."

Pulling you to me, I press my lips against yours in a deep tongue kiss . . . "Well, nothing appears to be hidden in your mouth. Lie down on your back on the bed. Grab your knees and pull them back against your chest."
 
I moan against our lips as you pull me against you, your tongue dominating my mouth before you break the kiss and tell me to get on my back. I settle on the mattress and pull my knees back to my chest, exposing my wet pussy to your gaze and my puckered star.

“What could possibly be hidden in there, Officer?” I ask in a breathless sigh as you kneel before me to get a good look.
 
"You would be surprised at what we have found hidden in various body openings. However, in this case, it takes a special tool to probe the entire cavity. Before probing, I run my finger around the wet lips of your pussy, flicking my finger over your clit."

Stepping off the bed, I remove my clothing revealing my hard cock . . . my very own 'special tool'. Crawling back on the bed between your legs, I rub the head against your wet pussy, "Let's cjeck this one first." Thrusting forward, I don't stop until I am buried deep in your pussy.
 
Back
Top