Texas Runaway

• Thread starter Little_Red_Rose
  • Start date
L

Little_Red_Rose

e543563-1.png

Name: Beth Myles
Height: 5'9

Well...the school year is finally over. High school is over and done with. I decided that I'm not going to college as I previously planned, but rather try to get into my modeling career. My folks says that I've been blessed with charm and Nick keeps telling me that I have a hot body, so why not? Still, I'm here working at this restaurant, wearing this revealing uniform. Men keep howling at me and ask for my number. But everyday is the same thing. I'm bored...I wish I had some adventure...

That said, I closed my diary and sighed. Another redundant day in my life. I wanted some adventure and excitement in my life. Everything is boring around these parts. I loathed every second of my free time, as I've often found myself with nothing to do and how my life didn't have any thrill. Nick wasn't going to college either and found himself at my doorstep everyday. I lived alone, which most eighteen year old would have loved to do, but I found myself missing company. My boyfriend was nice and all, but constantly tried to get in my pants and everyday I had to tell him that I was saving myself.

Anyway, here I was yet again serving tables. I was known as the sweet one around, as I always had a smile on my face, especially serving customers. Although today, the place was empty as it was a Monday night and our regulars came in Fridays mostly. That said, it was only our cashier and myself working.

"Kinda dead in here."
I tell Jackie, the cashier. Leaning over the counter just a bit. "You might if I take a break?" She was fine with it, but someone entered through the door. "Oh, a newcomer. I'll handle it." I say confidently.

(CLOSED!)

Last edited by a moderator:
OOC:

Jack Kramer - 33 yrs old, 6'2", 205 lbs, Short black hair, athletic build, clean shaven. Collared shirt, khaki pants and dock shoes with no socks.

IC:

Jack had been driving this highway for what seemed like an eternity. He had just finished a photo shoot in Corpus Christi and was driving back to his place in Houston. He was hungry and needed to get something to eat. He also needed to stretch his legs and relieve the boredom of making the long drive. Despite his distaste for chain restaurants, especially those that make their female employees dress over the top, he had few options here. They looked pretty slow today, so he parked his Ford Explorer and went inside. The hostess directed him to a booth near the back and he sat down, content that, for once, there would be no screaming kids disturbing his meal. He quickly pulled out his Blackberry and started responding to the multiple emails waiting for him.

He glanced over the menu and noticed that one of his favorite items, pulled pork BBQ, was also a house special. He thought to himself, 'At least this would save me the hassle of asking the waitress a bunch of questions.' Jack never liked to appear like he was not in control of everything. Content with his choice, he put the menu down and went back to answering emails.

Last edited:
As he sat down, I was surprised to see just how quiet he was. Normally the people who come in here are over the top friendly and quite frankly, talk real loudly, so much that my ears are practically ringing as the day is through. Still, I had to go to him with a bright smile as I always do. Not that it was a chore or anything.

I go to his table, and start with the same old line; "Hi, I'm Beth. May I take your order?" Although in my mind, I couldn't wait to get home and slip into something more comfortable. Our manager insists that we wear form fitting clothes and my breasts just seemed to press against every fiber of my top.

Jack managed to lift his eyes up from his Blackberry when a waitress started moving in his direction. Stunned by her amazing figure packed into that ridiculous uniform, he made a conscious effort to stare directly in her eyes as she approached, returning a polite smile.

"Hi, I'm Beth. May I take your order?"

Trying hard not to notice her ample cleavage spilling out of her top, he looked down at the menu briefly, and then back to her eyes. "Hi Beth. I'll have the pulled pork BBQ sandwich with fries and cole slaw. Oh, and a Diet Coke. Thank you." With that, he folded the menu and handed it to her calmly.

Last edited:
A rather calm fellow, which was a nice change of pace. Especially as he ordered a diet coke, I knew that he probably wasn't going to cause much trouble. The trouble makers were most definitely the alcoholics and quite often, always left a mess. I note down his order, though it wasn't that hard to order, just a force of habit. "No problem. I'll be back with your order soon!" I say cheerfully as I skip off, telling the Jackie the order, who quickly tells the cook, who resides all the way in the back of the restaurant the order.

I noticed that once again, I found myself with absolutely nothing to do. With a sigh of boredom, I get to my magazine and read it. For about the eighth time. Luckily, I heard the bell and eagerly went to get the plate of food and the drink. Thank god. For a moment, I actually had something to do.

"Here's your order. Enjoy your meal!"
I then said happily, only to regret that I have nothing to do now. Damn it.

Jack very discretely admired your entire body from head to toe as you walked away after taking his order. He quickly looked around and made sure that no one else noticed, but again realized that if not for the other 2 staff members, we would be entirely alone in the restaurant.

Lifting his head out of his smart phone once again as you return with his food, "Here's your order. Enjoy your meal!"

Jack smiles, "Thank you very much. You know, I couldn't help but notice that it is completely dead in here. I am rather bored from a long drive, so if you wouldn't mind, and you're not too busy, I could really use a little casual conversation with my meal." With that, he unwraps his utensils and carefuly folds his napkin in his lap. Reaching out and picking up the sandwich, he begins to eat.

"Thank you very much. You know, I couldn't help but notice that it is completely dead in here. I am rather bored from a long drive, so if you wouldn't mind, and you're not too busy, I could really use a little casual conversation with my meal."

I was more than happy to oblige. I was looking forward to having something to do around here, so I nod as I take a seat next to the stranger. Sitting down, I ask him; "So then, what's your name stranger? Where do you come from? What are doing here?" I ask eagerly though then chuckle. "Sorry, I'm just curious." I then add to my inquiries.

Jack quickly swallows the mouthful of food, places his sandwich back on the plate, cleans his hands on his dinner napkin, and extends his right hand toward you. "Forgive my rudeness, Beth. My name is Jack, Jack Kramer." Maintaining eye contact as he shakes your hand, "I am heading back to Houston. I spent the day in Corpus Christi on a photo shoot. I am a photographer for a swim wear company." With that, he reaches into his pocket and slides a business card across the table to you.

bcard.jpg

He smiles at you as he asks, "How about you?" Jack reaches over and shakes some ketchup onto his fries and continues eating.

Last edited:
I shake his hand, smiling as he introduced himself. "Hi Jack" I reply, glad that I'm not suck reading whatever is on the counter.

"I am heading back to Houston. I spent the day in Corpus Christi on a photo shoot. I am a photographer for a swim wear company."

A photographer? That seemed a bit...lucky. I did want to become a model and this man just might make that dream a reality. I look at his card and it seemed legit enough. "How about you?" he then asked, eating some of his fries. "Not much to say really." I say casually "Just got out of high school. Truth is, I'm hoping to become a model." I then say with a chuckle.

"Just got out of high school. Truth is, I'm hoping to become a model."

Jack's eyes light up, "Just out of High School, huh? I hope that means you are 18. You know that you can't sign a modeling contract or get paid unless you are 18, right? At least not without parental consent." His mind suddenly swimming with all sorts of inappropriate things he could do with her supple young body.

Trying to keep his mind out of the gutter for the moment, "So you want to be a model, do you? OK... perhaps I can be of assistance." Jack stops eating, wipes his mouth on his napkin and gestures toward the aisle, "Let's have a look at you then."

"Just out of High School, huh? I hope that means you are 18. You know that you can't sign a modeling contract or get paid unless you are 18, right? At least not without parental consent."

My heart raced. This could be my shot! I grinned with excitement, just as I answer "I turned 18 just a month ago, so it wouldn't be a problem". I couldn't believe my luck!

"So you want to be a model, do you? OK... perhaps I can be of assistance. Let's have a look at you then."
Jack then told me and I went along with it. I walked up and down the aisle, swaying my hips just a tad. I turned to him and smiled. "So? What do you think?"

"So? What do you think?"

Jack's eyes beamed as he carefully studied every wonderful curve of your body. He grinned at you as you sat back down in the booth. "Well, thanks to the revealing nature of that ridiculous uniform, I can see that you have an amazing body, not to mention a cute face and great hair." Jack watched as he raised her hopes, her face unable to contain her excitement. "I think you would show up well in a JCPenny's or Sears catalog." He knew this was not what she wanted to hear, but he also knew that he could play on her ambition, "However, I am not sold on whether you are right for my business, but please don't let me discourage you."

Jack watched her carefully to see how she would react. Grabbing a french fry, he continued eating.

"I think you would show up well in a JCPenny's or Sears catalog." He told me. I knew that I should have been glad to have anything really but...I thought that I could do more than that. After all, I was dreamed of model life being all glamorous. As if that wasn't enough he continued on; "However, I am not sold on whether you are right for my business, but please don't let me discourage you."

My heart sank and I was disappointed in myself at this point. "Well, what do I need to do, for you to know that I'm right for your business?" I then ask, hoping to change his mind.

"Well, what do I need to do, for you to know that I'm right for your business?"

Jack studied the concern on her face, "The problem is that you have no experience, no portfolio, no professional quality photo samples."

He looked into her eyes, trying to gauge her emotions. "As I said, you have the look, but I can't be bothered to waste my time on every small town girl who just wants to get anywhere but here. You see these girls in magazines and think its all easy. It's not. There are long hours and personal sacrifices to be made."

Jack's tone was suddenly more stern, "So, you have to decide for yourself, is this just something better than showing your tits and ass to every drunken redneck who comes in this place? Or does this mean everything to you and are you willing to do anything to make your modeling career happen?"

Jack sat back and finished his sandwich, letting her stew on those thoughts for the moment.

He was right. I was a bit foolish to think that it all came together so easily. I sat down, trying to let this all sink in. His voice now was much more stern and professional than it was mere moments ago. He continued on, making sure that his message came across pretty clear;

"So, you have to decide for yourself, is this just something better than showing your tits and ass to every drunken redneck who comes in this place? Or does this mean everything to you and are you willing to do anything to make your modeling career happen?"

Modeling was my dream, no doubt about it. It obviously was better than this, but I've wanted to make it big in the modeling industry long before I started working here. I snapped out of my sulking moment and looked at him, saying "It does mean everything to me and I will do anything to make it happen."

"It does mean everything to me and I will do anything to make it happen."

Jack nodded in agreement, "You know, I can see in your eyes that you believe your words, but I am still not 100 % convinced." Jack's eyes scanned the restaurant again. The girl at the register had obviously gone on break, the cook was off in the back, and we were completely alone in the dining area.

His gaze returned to you. "I mean, anyone could tell me that, but where's the proof," he inquired as he tilted his head to the side. "Again, I ask how far are you willing to go?"

His eyes scanned the area, though his eyes quickly returned to me "I mean, anyone could tell me that, but where's the proof.Again, I ask how far are you willing to go?"

I didn't quite know what he meant by that, but I had to convince this man. This could be my one shot and I couldn't just let it slide past me. "Well..." I say "Just name what I'll have to do and I'll do it." I hoped that he could tell that this really was what I wanted to do in life.

"Just name what I'll have to do and I'll do it."

Jack's raised an eyebrow at this statement. Here he was sitting in front of this gorgeous young girl, toying with her dreams, and she was giving him carte blanche to act on his innermost desires. "OK," he began, "There are 2 more matters that must meet with my satisfaction before I will yield on this issue."

He glanced down at her full round breasts stretching at her tiny uniform, "While that outfit is quite revealing, the swim suits that we design are quite a bit more revealing. Therefore, I will need to see more of your body to verify that you do not have any unsightly blemishes or other problems that will be a waste of my time." He took a long pause. "Additionally, as I stated, you are an unproven commodity. How do I know that you will not be shy in front of the camera? I can't waste the time of lighting people, make-up artists, and other staff because you are afraid to come out of the changing room. So, I need to see that you are not some timid little high school girl"

I nod at his statement. Soon enough, he spoke once again; asking to see more of my body for any problems that it may have. I thought that he was merely doing this, just to know if I was timid or shy. I was a tad nervous, but this was my dream we're talking about here. "I'm perfectly fine with that. In fact, we could go to the room in the back, if you want to know right now." I say, which was the storage room. I obviously couldn't get out of my uniform right here on the spot. "If that's all right with you?" I then ask.

"In fact, we could go to the room in the back, if you want to know right now. If that's all right with you?"

Jack shook his head. "Nope. That is exactly what I meant about being a timid high school virgin." He finished his diet coke and reached into his pocket for his money clip to pay for the meal. "I gave you the perfect opportunity to prove that you are ready for this business. We are practically all alone in this place and yet you still need to waste my time by going some place more private to placate your small town sensibilities. I am sorry my dear, but you have failed both tests."

Jack fumbled through his wad of bills and found 2 twenties, which he left on the table. He looked at the fear in her eyes, knowing that she was crushed, "You have my card, call me when you grow up, kid." He stood up from the table and turned toward the door.

"You have my card, call me when you grow up, kid."

That said, he stood and was ready to leave. I was thinking of maybe calling him later on, but opportunities like these slip as easily as they come. And so, even though I was feeling pretty crushed at the moment, I rushed the man who was a stranger just mere minutes ago. Before doing so, I made sure to check about, noticing that we were still alone.

"Wait! Please!" I said, holding onto his hand before he left. "I'll do it."

I tried not to show any hesitation, though deep down I was incredibly nervous. He was the first man I was stripping out to, though I didn't let him know that. I pulled the tight top out, following suit with my short skirt. I was now in my black bra and panties, although judging by the look in his eyes, that was not enough. So, my hands went to my back, slowly undoing my bra which dropped to the floor, allowing my breasts to practically bounce free. Then came off my panties...revealing my trimmed region.

Jack paused and gave you a stern look. He stood back a bit and watched as you tried, desperately, to hide your nerves while slowly stripping away the skimpy uniform. Standing there in just your bra and panties, you raise your eyes to meet his for approval. Finding none, he continues to watch with great joy as you remove the remainder of your clothing.

"Very nice! Very nice, indeed." Jack walks slowly around your body, drinking in every inch of your gorgeous young form. "You know, for failing my first test, I should make you go hug the cook as punishment and to further prove your commitment." Jack gives you a playful swat on the back side, "But I don't think that he is the professional that I am, and he would not react appropriately." He returns to standing in front of you now, noticing that your plump nipples have hardened in the cool breeze of the ceiling fans. He reaches out, giving one of them a light pinch and tugs it gently. "No, I am convinced that you have what it takes."

He leans down to take a closer look at your pussy. He reaches out and run his fingers through your neatly trimmed fur. "We may need to trim this back a little further for the swim suits, but I think you will work out well."

Jack stands once again and stares into your eyes. The mix of emotions is flooding through your eyes, seeing how uncomfortable you are, knowing how much you are trying to keep it together just a little longer, and also the relief that you have won his acceptance.

"Very nice! Very nice, indeed."

That said, I was pretty proud of myself as he walked around me slowly, inspecting me like a vulture. Although that pride turned into something else with every passing second; "You know, for failing my first test, I should make you go hug the cook as punishment and to further prove your commitment."

I then yelped, as he swatted my plump derriere. He then took that back and waled in front of me, staring at my breasts. Then another gasp escaped my lips "Ahh..." as he pinched one of my nipples and tugged on it gently. Oh god, what was he doing to me... Part of my mind was telling me to slap him and run away, but the other told me to stay. This might actually get me somewhere.

"No, I am convinced that you have what it takes." he then said, making me feel a bit more glad. Then once again, a bit worried as his ran ran down my pussy. A jolt of adrenaline ran through my body. Then we stared into each others eyes and I couldn't tell now what he was going to do. But he said that now he was convinced so maybe this was all...?

"So, you'll help me?"
I ask eagerly as his hand rubbed my right bare arm.

"So, you'll help me?"

Feeling you jump at his fingers grazing over your mons, he gives you a light pat down there, feeling the heat rise up in your pussy.

Jack's eyes returned her gaze and smiled, "Yes, I will help you, but remember this moment." His voice became very serious as he continued, "I do not like wasting my time. You have failed me once, do not make it a habit, or I will leave you here to be ogled and pawed at by the usual customers of this establishment."

Jack reached down and picked up your panties, he held them to his nose and inhaled deeply, enchanted by your scent. Standing back up, he slid them into his pocket. "Now, get dressed and go tell the manager that you quit. You are coming with me to my studio in Houston. I will take some professional proofs of you and help you create a portfolio. If they and you are good enough, you will join me in St. Croix this weekend for our next photo shoot. Once we are back out on the highway, you may call whomever you need to and let them know that you are leaving for a few months to pursue your modeling career. "

"I do not like wasting my time. You have failed me once, do not make it a habit, or I will leave you here to be ogled and pawed at by the usual customers of this establishment."

I nodded as you continued to pat my pussy, sending shivers down my spine. I couldn't believe what was happening as he took my panties, breathing them in as he placed them into his pockets, as if they were some sort of prize.

"Now, get dressed and go tell the manager that you quit. You are coming with me to my studio in Houston. I will take some professional proofs of you and help you create a portfolio. If they and you are good enough, you will join me in St. Croix this weekend for our next photo shoot. Once we are back out on the highway, you may call whomever you need to and let them know that you are leaving for a few months to pursue your modeling career. "

Quit...? Honestly, I was scared as I'd be cutting the cord doing so. I didn't let him see any hesitation in my eyes as I nodded. I got dressed, though seeing as he took my panties from me, I wasn't wearing anything underneath my short skirt. And so, I went to the back and told the cook that I was leaving for good. He tried to get me to stay by offering me a raise, but I obviously declined.

Jack was waiting for me outside as I came to him. "Okay, I'm all set to go."

Back