Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel your heart pounding as you log-in to read our comments.

It is the same feeling we get when we see you've written something new . . . something wonderfully sexy and naughty.

Don't come yet! You haven't earned his permission.

I love this thread. Your Master had a great idea and you are doing so well in presenting it to us. I look forward to everything you offer and wish you well in meeting his demands.

greetings

Pointy-toed kitten-heeled black shoes, black stockings with tiny white polka dots, dark jeans, a black blouse with transparent lace trim at the bodice, a lacy beige bra and panties to match is what I am wearing as I greet you today as my Teacher has commanded me to do ... ahhh when I insert my finger into my pussy to taste my juices, it seeks the g-spot, the object of Teacher's kind attention last night. I linger and pay tribute with my intense vibration to the first of your comments that I have yet to acknowledge by bringing myself almost to orgasm. It does not take long to reach the edge, it quivers waiting and I feel it trembling on the other side of the skin as soon as my fingers enter me. I withdraw the fingers and taste them ... today my juices are as light as air.
Teacher has chosen photos He wants me to share with you ... His pet is working up her courage ...
I hope this greeting pleases you - and thank you for your comments! You know how much I enjoy them ... : - )

Mystery

He is a complete Mystery. He is a Presence. He is without voice and without form. He is everywhere and nowhere. He knows everything about me. I do not know His name.

When he tells me "voice" I give him voice. He makes me touch myself until I moan and whimper for him. When he types "video" I turn on my webcam and place it so He can see what He demands - "move the camera" or "stand up and move back" or "turn around" ...

He knows my name but never uses it; He has His own names for me. He reveals what little He reveals of Himself in the form of riddles and puzzles and never confirms my guesses. He lays down the law to me while He dances past all the boundaries.

When He tells me to reach into myself and squeeze my g-spot for Him NOW, I spread my legs and close my eyes -- I know He is watching as I imagine it is His hand, His fingers moving on me, making me gush and pulse and gasp.

I do whatever He tells me to do. I submit to Him utterly. My life is in His hands ... He knows everything about me. I do not even know his name.

Attachments

• kneeling_obediently_1sml.jpg
    kneeling_obediently_1sml.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 2,268
Last edited:
Your Master does a wonderful job controlling and commanding you! And we're all grateful for his decision to share you!

It's nice to know that this comment will bring you close to climax! Hopefully on all fours, reaching back between your legs to touch your wet, aching pussy!

He is a complete Mystery. He is a Presence. He is without voice and without form. He is everywhere and nowhere. He knows everything about me. I do not know His name.

When he tells me "voice" I give him voice. He makes me touch myself until I moan and whimper for him. When he types "video" I turn on my webcam and place it so He can see what He demands - "move the camera" or "stand up and move back" or "turn around" ...

He knows my name but never uses it; He has His own names for me. He reveals what little He reveals of Himself in the form of riddles and puzzles and never confirms my guesses. He lays down the law to me while He dances past all the boundaries.

When He tells me to reach into myself and squeeze my g-spot for Him NOW, I spread my legs and close my eyes -- I know He is watching as I imagine it is His hand, His fingers moving on me, making me gush and pulse and gasp.

I do whatever He tells me to do. I submit to Him utterly. My life is in His hands ... He knows everything about me. I do not even know his name.

submitting to a Dragon's will

Nestled inside me are benwa balls in my vagina, rammed deep into my ass is a butt plug, size petite but still large, hard and insistent in my soft guts ... I beg Him to let me take it out; the sensations overwhelm me and make it hard to think ... but He wants me to feel Him inside me; Teacher wants me to feel filled as He speaks with me ... it makes me feel held by Him, taken by Him, occupied by Him ... Ahhhhhhh....

Attachments

• kneeling_obediently_4sml.jpg
    kneeling_obediently_4sml.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2,023
  • kneeling_obediently_5.jpg
    kneeling_obediently_5.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 2,173
Last edited:
Welcome tonight. Your Master certain has put you in a great situation for the challenge of our posts. A great set of pics.

how are you getting yourself close...

Nestled inside me are benwa balls in my vagina, rammed deep into my ass is a butt plug, size petite but still large, hard and insistent in my soft guts ... I beg Him to let me take it out; the sensations overwhelm me and make it hard to think ... but He wants me to feel Him inside me; Teacher wants me to feel filled as He speaks with me ... it makes me feel held by Him, taken by Him, occupied by Him ... Ahhhhhhh....

or .. can you get yourself more aroused just by thinking about your master...

too kind

Only benwa balls and a small butt plug? I think you owe Him more than that.

Beg Him to be harder on you.
:devil:

Last edited:
Hello, Nirvision! My Teacher has instructed me to thank you very much and to accept your kind offer of indexing. He has also instructed me to contribute to your request thread, so I will be doing that very soon. Thank you again!

today's greeting

Good day to everyone ... I wear jeans and a printed cotton blouse in black and peach, a short peach denim jacket, a lacy beige bra and purple print cotton bikini panties. Dipping a finger deep into myself and tasting it, I fall back in my chair at the sudden release of energy surging through my pussy and up into my guts and reverberating back ... almost forgetting to tell you I taste salty, a little bitter, and rich as butter. Teacher has said this is how I must greet you each day ... and also that I must acknowledge each of your comments by bringing myself to the edge of climax but I am not permitted to orgasm without his permission. Logging on today I see there are six comments ... And I have very much enjoyed reading them, and now I will go into my bedroom and acknowledge them slowly and luxuriously ... first one, then another .... ahhhhhh ... and finally, after the sixth ... after days of waiting ... Teacher has given me His permission to climax! I know you are happy for me ... especially because Teacher has instructed me to describe it to you ... and also to tell you another story of how I execute His creative and lustful designs ... but now I wish to go and perform my acts of submission : - )

This is a most exciting and wonderful thread.
I am pleased to have discovered it, and I look forward very much to your report.

I am sure your master and yourself will be pleased (but not surprised) to learn that I have become fully erect as a result of perusing this thread.

I believe I will keep myself in that state until I learn about your climax.

Good day to everyone ... I wear jeans and a printed cotton blouse in black and peach, a short peach denim jacket, a lacy beige bra and purple print cotton bikini panties. Dipping a finger deep into myself and tasting it, I fall back in my chair at the sudden release of energy surging through my pussy and up into my guts and reverberating back ... almost forgetting to tell you I taste salty, a little bitter, and rich as butter. Teacher has said this is how I must greet you each day ... and also that I must acknowledge each of your comments by bringing myself to the edge of climax but I am not permitted to orgasm without his permission. Logging on today I see there are six comments ... And I have very much enjoyed reading them, and now I will go into my bedroom and acknowledge them slowly and luxuriously ... first one, then another .... ahhhhhh ... and finally, after the sixth ... after days of waiting ... Teacher has given me His permission to climax! I know you are happy for me ... especially because Teacher has instructed me to describe it to you ... and also to tell you another story of how I execute His creative and lustful designs ... but now I wish to go and perform my acts of submission : - )

Last edited:
Riding the Dragon

Teacher demands recordings ... usually I must be quiet when we meet on-line, so when I am alone and can moan and squeal without restraint, I come for Him ... of course I imagine Him with me ...
He gave me His permission to climax today ... but I must write about it here. He also mentioned wanting to see me in the boots I bought at the shoe store. I strip to my bra and panties and gather my toys: my ben-wa balls, vibrator, butt plug, heating lubricant, and of course my recorder. I have six comments in total to acknowledge by bringing myself to the edge of climax before I can finally let go. I contemplate the toys and strip naked. Teacher is very firm that I must learn to accept the pain and appreciate the pleasure of anal sex, so I know I must please him by inserting the butt plug first. It hurts a little but its assertiveness is very male ... and I can feel Teacher's power ... and imagine He is behind me, impaling me,that my hands are His hands, spreading the labia to expose the shy and retiring clitoris, then assaulting her with the rabbit-eared vibrator, its sharp little tips, its sly slit ... Ah before long I am almost almost .... ah! I stop and turn on the recorder ... and go on ... telling Teacher what I am doing, where I am touching, and begging Him to fuck me ... as I approach climax time after agonizing time and show him my obedience by forcing myself to stop... wait ... and then go on ... my hungry pussy demands to be filled with the benwa balls after the second; I soak them with heating lubricant for the extra kick, because I am quite well lubricated ... with the fourth and fifth I can barely control myself, I barely pause and three bright little pearls, small building orgasms, warn me with the fifth that I am so, so close ... I moan, squeal, whimper, and growl with insistent and almost unbearable pleasure, but sometimes I am quiet because I am imagining his cock deep in my throat ... the sensations become sharper, deeper, stronger ... I come and come and come .... groaning groaning legs rigid face contorted with orgasms that crash upon me in ever-increasing intensity ... on and on I went, riding the Dragon ... I don't know how long ... and I cooed to Teacher when it finally ebbed ... but I left the vibrator on my clitoris ... and slowly built up ... imagining again meeting Teacher ... and all kinds of delicious and wicked ideas for our amusement ... and became inarticulate ... and very quiet ... and then ... an explosion of fire, of white light, of my flesh and my core .... I groaned loudly with each wave, obliterated in pleasure ... I did not recover my senses for quite a while ... and afterwards I felt filled with the fire and the Light of the Dragon ... ahhh, dear Teacher, thank you for imposing this act of submission upon me ... I hope you will enjoy the recording.

Attachments

• 112709-altarTeacher2.jpg
    112709-altarTeacher2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,688
Last edited:
this is so hot.......PM me for a chat.

attachment.php

another act of submission

My Teacher has given me the assignment of telling you how it feels when I submit to His demand that I wear my benwa balls and butt plug for a day ... Teacher is training me to enjoy anal stimulation ... but the long, hard, pointy-tipped butt plug does not like to stay put! It wants to work its way out when I walk and it impales me within when I sit. It constantly demands a bit of attention, even when I am apparently going about my business. The rounded and feminine benwa balls are less demanding, nonetheless, they make their presence felt whenever I move about. The result is that a part of me, my core, my pussy, my guts, belongs to Teacher all the day long ... and while I move in the plain everyday world of chores and routine, the Dragon, unseen, roars His fire into my flesh and stokes my devoted longing to submit to His will. Thanks to Teacher;this thread and all the photos are posted here by His command.

Beautiful thread...beautiful story...I love it...I can't wait to see and read more...:devil:

kneeling 5...beautiful...wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back