I need help, please

MsBelladonna

Virgin
I'm in need of an editor, I guess. Lol I don't actually understand the reason given for my story rejection. It has something to do with spacing in the opening quote? But when I look at the file on my system(I'm a Mac user and had to try and format it from the Windows office Mac client to a .txt file and had some issues) the quotations used look appropriately spaced. Please help?

I'm in need of an editor, I guess. Lol I don't actually understand the reason given for my story rejection. It has something to do with spacing in the opening quote? But when I look at the file on my system(I'm a Mac user and had to try and format it from the Windows office Mac client to a .txt file and had some issues) the quotations used look appropriately spaced. Please help?

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Back