Heavenly Bodies (St_Fornicate's visual inspiration thread)

st_fornicate

Sinful Salvation
So I often will see a sexy picture of a gorgeous woman and have an idea for a thread.

Sometimes, I just enjoy the view.

This thread is for me to record all of those times. Feel free to speak up with your own ideas or contributions!

sexy-rosie-jones-photos-12.jpg

Beach-party anyone?

I don't discriminate between natural and enhanced! Equal opportunity titty-lover here!

ad56b226.jpg

Misa_Campo_Misa_Campo_4768198fe8a5e.jpg

I'm glad someone else has noticed :)

Of course.

and lol @ not discriminating... still most of them are fake. and your "heavenly bodies" pretty much just includes TINY women with massive breasts. The percentage of women who keep their natural breasts or ever had them at such a small size is VERY tiny ;)

I prefer natural women. Always have. I dislike the look of fake breasts.

Not me, my dear. I'm an innocent.

...I have never been able to keep a farce up for long. I suppose being a scoundrel isn't an entirely awful thing. Is it?

Guys, not everyone has the same enjoyments, if he enjoys large breasts, fake or real, let him enjoy.

Not me, my dear. I'm an innocent.

...I have never been able to keep a farce up for long. I suppose being a scoundrel isn't an entirely awful thing. Is it?

*giggles and puts pointer finger to your chest* You!? Innocent?! Laughable.

...and no, no it isn't. Not in this case, at least.

*giggles and puts pointer finger to your chest* You!? Innocent?! Laughable.

...and no, no it isn't. Not in this case, at least.

I'm glad I've redeeming qualities. I'm seldom boring, for instance. But what about you? Are you in the habit of being adventurous?

Back