"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just call me dork...

Absolutely right. Needs punctuation. LeBroz commented that one seemed rushed. Actually, I had both on my desktop as I did other things and failed completely to punctuate. I'll clean that up and resubmit. Thanks for the review.

JP

:rolleyes:

MyNecroticSnail said:
This I like.
You say what you fell about the poem.
You make suggestions as to possible improvements.
I am told jthserra did the same in new poems reviews, so that is most appropriate for a spinner choice.

It looks like you put a lot of work and thought into this. Keep up the good work. :rose: :) :rose:

I also feel Nandsan got a well deserved E. It would have been interesting to see the comments, too bad they aren't turned on.

thank you for your comments. :rose:

i personally don't see any point just sitting and pointing out great writing. a) there are not mountains of poems that i would consider 'great' and b) i don't see how that can be helpful to any poets.

hopefully i will be able to hone my reviewing skills as time goes on. i know i'm learning a lot and thinking a lot about poetry and those are always good things. i know i want to be honest and straightforward in my opinions and i want to try hard to make sure i am fair, these are all things that i consider important in what i do.

roll on next week. :)

pms? not so much.

i suppose "angry now every month" could be about pms, but it's meant to be about (warning, emotional diarrhea ahead) about infertility following a rather nasty miscarriage in younger years. does this change the feeling of it to anyone?

LeBroz said:

But so far the Feedback Portal still isn't working. Wonder what sort of surprises are in store there?

Really the damn thing should be disconnected. Let people discover and think for themselves. :rose:

A poem for duckiesmut...

Cum On

My tits are round and luscious
wrapped around your cock,
a surrogate pussy for you to fuck.
a veritable titty fleshed sock.

Tug on my cherry-red nipples
as you glide him out and in,
warming personal lubricant,
artificial pre-cum on my skin.

I watch your face for evidence
that the time is close at hand
and baby, when that moment's here,
squirt your cum and let it land.

as they milk your spurting cock,
glue them together as you tremble,
with a cummy hydraulic lock.

you can either post it in the construction zone thread or post it in the poetry discussion circle (a queuing process operates there) which is a sub poetry thread for critique

:rose:

Just wanted

to send warm thoughts and thanks for reading and taking time to comment on blind
side...I appreaciate all of you very much ..big sigh..blue :rose:

I'm taking a different approach with my Sunday review and comments. I will praise when needed and will be more honest in feedback. A lot more honest.

champagne1982 said:
A poem for duckiesmut...

Cum On

wrapped around your cock,
a surrogate pussy for you to fuck.
a veritable titty fleshed sock.

Tug on my cherry-red nipples
as you glide him out and in,
warming personal lubricant,
artificial pre-cum on my skin.

I watch your face for evidence
that the time is close at hand
and baby, when that moment's here,
squirt your cum and let it land.

as they milk your spurting cock,
glue them together as you tremble,
with a cummy hydraulic lock.

Thanks. I think.

vampiredust said:
I'm taking a different approach with my Sunday review and comments. I will praise when needed and will be more honest in feedback. A lot more honest.

Cool bananas. You'll find you learn a lot too, I know I do.

Unbridled_Passion said:
Art has been busy today, so he asked me to help him out. There were 49 new poems today, and yes, I read them all, but these were the ones that called out to me

A Day of Winter in Love by LasciviousSanity

Botany by Dale_Arden

Hard by bluerains

A Cry in the Night by Tony155

The Old Man by Xowie

Thanks for mentioning my poem, "A Cry in the NIght". I'm glad it caught your attention.

Tony :)

Good Mornin'

I bumped a few threads. Hoping to get a lil inspiration going. Seems I have again, been zeroing in on the same ole thing. :rolleyes:

Happy Writing ~

Thank you.

Thanks, Unbridled_Passion, for your mention!

I look forward to hearing feedback from you all on The Old Man.

Thank you again for the mention, it means a lot to me!

Xowie
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back