Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name

Emperor Carrot head avoids rejection, in Evansville, Indiana

Tax payers are stuck with the travel expenses, because-

5:40PM THE PRESIDENT hosts a roundtable with supporters


PBS NewsHour

@NewsHour
WATCH on #Periscope: President Donald Trump holds a campaign rally in Evansville, Indiana

twitterfeed

8:02 PM - Aug 30, 2018

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...tonight-drive-by-lying-displaces-bagpipe-band

WHO SHOULD FOOT THE BILL FOR TRUMP'S RALLIES?

August 30, 2018

Cities have often ended up underwriting the president's events, even though they've been saddled with some pretty hefty costs in the aftermath

https://psmag.com/economics/who-should-foot-the-bill-for-trump-rallies


Weekly money bags collection at the private fundraiser Old National Events Plaza


Closed venue rally at The Ford Center

Hear about Space Force! (Not John McCain)

9:40 p.m.

A volunteer member of the advance team for President Donald Trump has blocked a photojournalist's camera as he tried to take a photo of a protester during a campaign rally in Indiana

A photo taken by Associated Press photographer Evan Vucci on Thursday night in Evansville shows the volunteer stretching out his right hand over the lens of a news photographer's camera after a protester disrupted Trump's campaign event.

Trump paced on stage at the Ford Center during the moments it took for the protester to be led out

Staged confrontations, put on by people hired by Emperor Carrot Head's team. Real protesters were kept away from the rally.

A confrontation outside of the rally has resulted in at least one arrest. A man wearing a Trump shirt went into the crowd of protestors and punched a man in the face, right in front of police officers. The man wearing the Trump shirt was arrested and has been taken from the scene. The other man has also been taken away in handcuffs.

https://www.courierpress.com/story/...peech-ford-center/1112511002/?from=new-cookie


Not everyone in Indiana is enchanted with Emperor Carrot

https://www.nuvo.net/voices/leppert...cle_8f47f987-5cd3-5537-910b-3a30e0447f1d.html



Daniel Dale

@ddale8
Here's a thread on just some of Trump's 67 false claims list week. The full list can be found here -

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...-in-5th-most-dishonest-week-as-president.html

- but the variety, audacity and absurdity is worth highlighting.

10:02 AM - Aug 30, 2018


tweets

His, or others ?

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Trump-allies-raise-alarm-as-team-of-legal-13195668.php
 
Emperor Carrot Head avoids DC and Detroit

August 31, 2018

Air Force 1 Charlotte-Douglas International Airport


Taxpayer picking up Emperor Carrot's tab

Lunch reception at the southeast Charlotte club. An invitation says a “roundtable” and photo with the president is $25,000 per person. A photo alone costs $10,000 per couple and the luncheon itself is $1,000 per person.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article217400275.html


Trump’s first trip to Charlotte since the March funeral of the Rev. Billy Graham. It comes two years before the president is expected to return for the 2020 Republican National Convention.

Carmel Country Club, Trump was introduced by his daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, an N.C. native.


A few sign-carrying protesters and an inflatable chicken topped with golden, Trump-like hair were waiting outside the country club hours before Trump was to arrive. Police officers asked Trump supporters who also gathered there to cross the street, but kept the two groups apart. The scene remained peaceful.


"You know where my club is right? Trump National. It’s a very big success on Lake Norman. Beautiful,” he said. “Largest man-made lake in the world, by far, right?”

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article217610430.html

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article217663050.html

Newspaper brutally fact-checks Trump after he falsely claims his North Carolina golf course lake is the 'world’s largest'

Emperor Carrot is expected to sign an executive order on retirement security at Central Piedmont Community College and attend a luncheon for two Republican congressional candidates in south Charlotte.

NRCC says the event is expected to draw 300 people and raise $750,000.


Money bags at private fundraiser for GOP congressional candidates Rep. Ted Budd and Mark Harris, as well as North Carolina’s Republican Party and the National Republican Congressional Committe


https://www.wccbcharlotte.com/2018/08/31/president-trump-to-sign-executive-order-while-in-charlotte/
 
Saturday morning, procession from the Capitol to the Washington National Cathedral

8:40 a.m.

John McCain's procession has left the U.S. Capitol and is making its way to Washington National Cathedral


Emperor Carrot Head's decision to skip town via motorcade

No helicopter ride ?

Why did he snub Charlotte ?


Philip Rucker

@PhilipRucker
Midway through Meghan McCain's eulogy, President Trump loaded into his motorcade and has left the White House. Destination unknown. He was wearing a white MAGA hat, per press pool. Golf?

10:40 AM - Sep 1, 2018

Trump has arrived at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, VA, according to NBC News.

This is Trump's 195th day at a Trump property as president and his 152nd day at a Trump golf club as president.

11:25 AM · Sep 1, 2018

https://trumpgolfcount.com


John McCain is to be buried Sunday at his alma mater, the U.S. Naval Academy, next to his best friend from the Class of 1958, Adm. Chuck Larson.
 
How do you feel about the way Hillary Clinton treated the "press"? Herding them like dumb cattle so they would not get close to her and ask any questions? Also how do you feel about her lying to Congress and destroying government emails? Or about her and her husband taking millions of dollars from the Russians? And selling uranium which you know ended up not only for Russian military use but for North Korea and Iran? For her treatment of women and her friendship and being on the pay roll of men like that creep producer from Hollywood and her treatment destroying a girl to get her rapist off? And covering for her sex offender husband (who has had sex with underage girls along with all his other crimes)?

Or Obama spending a small fortune to get a pizza from Chicago while you complain about corrupt spending? Or how the Clinton's stole money from the people of Haiti (along with former Pres. Bush) and turned that country into their own black plantation?

Remember Pres. Obama jumped on his political press whenever they got too much like reporters than puppets.

How do you feel about members of Congress calling to violate the civil rights and personnel safety of citizens? Like old wig head Waters for example.

Point is life is not a one way street. If you are going to call people haters when Americans criticized Pres. Obama and his use of dictatorial powers and his disrespect for the flag and the Constitution but you come out for violence and hate against Pres. Trump and the American people then you are nothing more than liars. At least no one ever showed pictures of Obama with his head cut off or called for his death. But then we are Americans not left wing communists.
 
Sen. McCain came from a great family and served his country, but on his return from the slave camp in North Vietnam he sided with the very people who backed them and gave them support. He even seemed to throw his chance to become President away in his campaign. I never could understand that. You can see that the majority of people who spoke at his services were his former enemies (left wing politicians).

I hope he is remembered as his father and grandfather are and not for the turn coats that he associated with in later life. I have had four members of my family who were slaves and one I remember talking to as a child as he suffered as McCain did. Any American who gives support to the Terrorist like Mr. Obama and Mr. and Mrs. Clinton have are not due any respect from any American.

May God Bless Senator McCain and he rest in peace.
 
The claim being made, and it seems to bear out in my observation over the years, is that McCain didn't operate as if he had many enemies--certainly not the ones you seem to be identifying. He had opponents in policy perceptions but he wasn't underhanded or unprincipled in either winning or losing individual disagreements. The claim is, and it seems to bear out in my observation over the years, that he reset after each struggle/disagreement back to full consideration of whatever new that came up without much respect for "teaming" (which is why many in his own party weren't too happy with him). I also strongly suspect that I wouldn't agree with you on who is/isn't a turncoat in any of this.

I think calling either Obama or Hillary Clinton terrorists means you are a full-of-crap crazy.

McCain pretty much identified the principle enemy/turncoat of the moment when using his "last gasp" bully pulpit. It isn't who you seem to project it is/should be. :rolleyes:


Why did you bother to change alts, by the way? Who do you think you're fooling?
 
North Dakota and South Dakota had a visit from Emperor Carrot Head, after the festive event in Billings.

The preferred state candidates were given publicity, and the bag of loot was gathered at a public fundraiser. $1,000.00 tickets is not too pricey, is it ?



Did someone tell Emperor Carrot that he will get funding for His Wall ?


“I guess when you get right down to it, it is up to me. But I don’t want to do anything that’s going to hurt us or potentially hurt us,” he explained, “Because I have a feeling that the Republicans we will do very well. We have the strongest economy we’ve ever had. I think we’re gonna do really well in the midterms."



https://thinkprogress.org/trump-adm...al-security-to-win-the-midterms-cbc5a3afcf1c/


Did something horrible happen to the American public on Thursday night ?

Friday night is when Republicans usually sneaks something past that Democrats, when everyone goes home to support their home states.

The Trump administration has cleared the way for renewed mineral leasing — and potentially mining — in about 365 square miles of the Superior National Forest within the watershed of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness.

On Thursday, the U.S. Department of Agriculture canceled a study on the potential environmental impact of mining in the region, putting an end to the proposed Obama-era ban on mining and exploration there.


https://www.mprnews.org/story/2018/09/06/boundary-waters-mining


House Farm Bill Would Strip Nearly Two Million Americans' Food Stamps*



https://splinternews.com/house-farm-bill-would-strip-nearly-two-million-american-1828871610

Republicans working for Emperor Carrot have been rejected by their home states, and Republicans send security and police to attack anyone that tries to question them. People from their home towns are not welcome in their offices. Camera footage of Representatives and Senators running away, on foot.



See- Thursday (September 6, 2018), a president who has increasingly labelled “fake news” reporters the “enemies of the American people” made his assault of a journalist into a laugh and applause line.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ly-congressman-assault-reporter-a8526756.html

Sep 7, 2018


The Line of Sith Lords and Sith Apprentices

Mike Pence, Sith Apprentice

What is he doing behind Sith Lord Trump's back ?


Beware Jedi, and do not hope for turning
Pence away from the Dark Side


Trump is apprentice to Sith Lord Vlad Putin

Who took Putin on, as apprentice ? *shiver*


Jedi Obama steps forward as Sith Lord Trump bloviates.


Bloviating has spread among Sith servants


Republicans back out of talks to ban hacked material in campaigns

September 7, 2018

House Republicans have pulled out of their super-sincere attempt to reach an agreement with House Democrats not to use hacked or stolen material in campaigns this fall. Republicans say they’re pulling out because Democrats spoke publicly about the negotiations


https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/06/us/politics/house-hacked-materials.html

The Republicans dragged their feet, and trying to negotiate on devising a draft was like pulling teeth.Final terms were expected on Tuesday, but as soon as the Democrats let the cat out of the bag, the Republicans found their excuse to abandon the pretense. Republicans do not really care about protecting anyone from the Russians, but they are sensitive about the perception that some Republicans are willing to enter a bi-partisan agreement with *shock* Democrats.


After all, November is not far away, and the Russians are not likely to interfere with the Republican voters.
 
The claim being made, and it seems to bear out in my observation over the years, is that McCain didn't operate as if he had many enemies--certainly not the ones you seem to be identifying. He had opponents in policy perceptions but he wasn't underhanded or unprincipled in either winning or losing individual disagreements. The claim is, and it seems to bear out in my observation over the years, that he reset after each struggle/disagreement back to full consideration of whatever new that came up without much respect for "teaming" (which is why many in his own party weren't too happy with him). I also strongly suspect that I wouldn't agree with you on who is/isn't a turncoat in any of this.

I think calling either Obama or Hillary Clinton terrorists means you are a full-of-crap crazy.

McCain pretty much identified the principle enemy/turncoat of the moment when using his "last gasp" bully pulpit. It isn't who you seem to project it is/should be. :rolleyes:


Why did you bother to change alts, by the way? Who do you think you're fooling?


I had a family member and have met people who were in "camps" such as he was and I have seen what those pigs do to people and their bodies and minds. And the people he stood by in Congress and were many who backed the Communists in the Vietnam War and saw nothing wrong with what they did to our people or their own. I believe in forgiveness also, but I'm not going to turn on the people who cared for me to embrace the ones who wanted me dead and that is what I could not understand about Mr. McCain. That's all I'm saying.

As for Mr. Obama and Mrs. Clinton and her husband I let their records speak for them as well as their relationship to the Nazi George Soros.

I truly believe that Mr. Trump owed Mr. McCain an apology for his words and behavior. The problem with Mr. Trump is he is not a politician. He is a citizen and like you and me speaks what he thinks and not what is "politically correct". It's funny, but many of the best Presidents were not politicians and didn't have the same desire that many have in politics of making themselves rich off the sweat and blood of those they are suppose to serve.

I don't think either of the Bush's or either of the Clinton's or Obama were leaders. As a matter of fact if you look into the three families you will find sources of money cross all three paths as well as political behavior contrary to the best interest of the American people.

If you want an example of "a piece of crap" listen to the two speeches Mr. Obama just gave (one at an "ethics award"). Compare what he said to what his actions were.

Thank you for answering my post. We differ, but we both believe in free speech and press even if those involved in protecting those rights do not. That is why this site is so good.
 
WTF ?

The NRA does not like the fact that the UK animated characters on the Thomas the Tank Engine children's show, have now included all people, of all nations, and not just White Anglo-Saxon Protestant voices.

That does not mean that the UK has labelled non-minorities as racists belonging to the Klu Klux Klan.


What a bullshit protest, from the NRA. You want an all Anglo-Saxon cast , create your own American White Supremacist cartoon!


The original was created 70 years, ago. Most nations have moved on, and adjusted since then.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/12/us/nra-tv-thomas-tank-engine.html#click=https:/*******OBtnQr51IR
 
September 11, 2018

As described in the book, the president’s lawyer, John Dowd, staged practice testimony at the White House. Acting as special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, Dowd asked Trump questions. “Trump goes ballistic, makes things up, starts screaming,” Woodward told Colbert.

Then Dowd tells Trump that the president can’t testify and “you are disabled,” according to Woodward. The journalist added: “I mean, imagine your lawyer telling you you’re disabled. And you can’t testify because you can’t tell the truth. You just make things up."


Eventually, as described in the book, Dowd tells Trump: “Don’t testify. It’s either that or an orange jumpsuit.”

But then comes the very end of the book, which Colbert told Woodward he would read for the audience, “because I don’t have the credibility you do.”

“ ‘Dowd knew he could not bring himself to say to the president, you’re a [expletive] liar.’ And that’s how you end the book,” Colbert said. “I think you buried the lead.”

“Fair point,” Woodward offered.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...is-book/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a769a1ea0813

September 15, 2018

What does that mean? Do you use that phrase …

Bob Woodward -

"Exactly what’s on display there, nervous breakdown. Things are not connected. There is not … there is impulse, decisions. I think that the most ardent Trump supporter could read the book and not feel comfortable about the management and the staying the course. There’s not a team. You know, it’s a team of predators, or people who just disagree with the president."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/09/bob-woodward-interview-fear.html

September 12, 2018


Former Trump lawyer John Dowd wrote to the Cape Cod Chronicle that he would like to see the seal population around Chatham culled to alleviate the growing shark presence in the area.

John M. Dowd, a former top lawyer for President Trump, has a message he wants to convey to the public: “The glorification of these dangerous predators” is careless.

He’s talking not about the ruthlessness of politics these days but about great white sharks, of course.

He said seals should be “regularly harvested to stop the current problem and to end the era of the shark which is scaring visitors.”

Dowd said the “glorification of these dangerous predators in Chatham is reckless” and argued that they threaten the way of life in the “beautiful” town.


https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...und-chatham/xwVfWchZzx8LmXeyz7SdNM/story.html


White House senior adviser Jared Kushner proposed a re-introduction to Manafort, who had done work with Trump in the 1980s and ‘90s. Ivanka Trump’s husband saw troubles ahead at the convention and urged his father-in-law to enlist someone who knew the rules. The thinking went that Manafort could use his knowledge of the party rules as he had done in 1976, as well as with Reagan in 1980, George H.W. Bush in 1988 and Bob Dole in 1996. (It was an added bonus that the introduction of Manafort to the team would make then-campaign manager Corey Lewandowski fearful for his job.) A variation of this tale attributes the rising role of Manafort to Tom Barrack, a longtime Trump pal and fellow Manhattan billionaire who would run Trump’s inauguration committee. Manafort wrote two memos to Trump, routed through Barrack, about how he might “professionalize” his campaign. Barrack passed along the memos and endorsed Manafort to Trump as “a killer.” Trump was instantly intrigued with the idea.

http://time.com/5003298/paul-manafort-indictment-donald-trump/

Trump had admiration for a "killer." He used "killer," to give high praise to his hires.

Man Dies After Shark Attack Off Cape Cod

September 15, 2018


A man boogie boarding off a Cape Cod beach was attacked by a shark on Saturday and died later at a hospital, becoming the state's first shark attack fatality in more than 80 years.

Arthur Medici, 26, of Revere, succumbed to his injuries following the attack in the waters off Newcomb Hollow Beach in Wellfleet just after noon, Wellfleet Police Lt. Michael Hurley said.


https://www.necn.com/news/new-england/Shark-Attack-Reported-Off-Cape-Cod-493381311.html
 
Emperor Carrot Head was distressed by the lack of headlines featuring his name.


He used his magical ability to assume the form of a whale-sized leech, and flopped himself over the budget. "Nuh-uh," said he. "No one is going ahead with plans for the budget. Just try to fight my super-leech sized block"


Seeking to protect Kavanaugh, his saviour figure, Emperor Carrot Head draped himself over an image of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford. The salt of a Woken Nation forced Emperor Carrot Head to retreat.

Trying to water down the toxicity of the latest news, is a tougher job, this week. Dr. Christine Blasey Ford has earned her right to be heard, and Emperor Carrot Head will have a difficult time with budging "Rapey Kavanaugh" off of the page.

/end gsgs observation

A source who’s been talking with Trump throughout the Kavanaugh allegations coming to light told Swan “you have no idea” how hard it’s been just to keep the president of the United States from openly attacking a victim of sexual assault in public.

“Hopefully he can keep it together until Monday. That’s only, like, another 48 hours right?” a White House official also told Axios.

They clearly spoke too soon.

https://splinternews.com/trump-launches-the-attack-on-christine-blasey-ford-we-w-1829221400


And so it seems that Kavanaugh is either a perfect exemplar of judicial expertise and impeccable moral conduct, or he is a lying rapist determined to destroy and control the lives of all women

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/09/andrew-sullivan-america-land-of-brutal-binaries.html
 
Just before 1 p.m., White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders released a statement noting that Rosenstein and Trump "had an extended conversation to discuss the recent news stories. Because the President is at the United Nations General Assembly and has a full schedule with leaders from around the world, they will meet on Thursday when the President returns to Washington, D.C."

As it happens, Thursday is also the day that Christine Blasey Ford is scheduled to testify in an open hearing about her allegation of sexual assault against Kavanaugh.


David Axelrod

@davidaxelrod
Given the Kavanaugh dumpster fire, look for the @POTUS to be particularly provocative at the U.N. this week to divert attention away from the squalid spectacle in Washington.

7:39 AM - Sep 24, 2018 · Chicago, IL

On Tuesday, President Trump is scheduled to address the General Assembly for the first time since referring to Kim Jong Un as "Rocket Man." The following day, he will chair a Security Council meeting focused on nuclear non-proliferation. He will then go back to Washington to meet with and possibly fire the person overseeing the investigation into his campaign's alleged crimes, as his fellow Republicans attempt to push through a Supreme Court nominee credibly accused of sexual assault by multiple woman—a person who may soon happily obstruct women's reproductive rights for decades to come.


http://gothamist.com/2018/09/24/trump_nyc_un_gridlock.php
 
September 27, 2018

money bags filled at private property

Fuck off, Democrat peasants

Protect the Republicans in the House of Representatives fundraiser

September 28, 2018

Raving at the TV and abusing everyone

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/28/...action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage


September 29, 2018

West Virginia ?

golf

Emperor Carrot Head's motorcade leaves private property

September 30, 2018

FEMA Administrator Brock Long is not required to communicate with low and common Americans that are not billionaires
 
Not so much LOL, as YIKES

Emperor Carrot Head's saviour might not make it to the Finish line.

What is Brett Kavanaugh ?

The K Chronicles

keefknight political cartoon strip

2018/10/02


keef@KChronicles

"This is White Male Privilege in its rawest form"

Loud
Drunk
Topless
Not a CARE in the world!

(Even though it is near freezing in January, at the football game, and it is snowing.)

And this is what it looks like,
when you Refine It,
enable it,
&Polish it up...

(cartoon of Brett Kavanaugh, using his enraged Outdoor Voice during the hearing)

speech ballon
#1
"Have YOU ever Blacked Out ?"
(Kavanaugh acted the smartarse towards Sen. Amy Klobucher, conveniently apologized, after he theatrically blew his outrage load all the hearing room.)

Senator Amy Klobucher asked Kavanaugh if he had ever blacked out after a night of drinking, shortly after disclosing that her own father was a recovering alcoholic; Kavanaugh did not respond. Rather, he posed the question back to Klobucher.


https://www.thecut.com/2018/09/brett-kavanaugh-did-not-answer-questions-during-hearing.html

speech balloon
#2

I LIKE Beer, so What ?!!


(Everyone knows that Kavanaugh likes beer, a little too much, by now.)

https://www.dailykos.com


New York Times Does Deep Research



Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father
New York Times

The president has long sold himself as a self-made billionaire, but a Times investigation found that he received at least $413 million in today’s dollars from his father’s real estate empire, much of it through tax dodges in the 1990s.

By DAVID BARSTOW, SUSANNE CRAIG and RUSS BUETTNER


https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html

a bit of the story


The president’s parents, Fred and Mary Trump, transferred well over $1 billion in wealth to their children, which could have produced a tax bill of at least $550 million under the 55 percent tax rate then imposed on gifts and inheritances.

The Trumps paid a total of $52.2 million, or about 5 percent, tax records show.

"...a pattern of deception and obfuscation, particularly about the value of Fred Trump’s real estate, that repeatedly prevented the I.R.S. from taxing large transfers of wealth to his children."


The most overt fraud was All County Building Supply & Maintenance, a company formed by the Trump family in 1992. All County’s ostensible purpose was to be the purchasing agent for Fred Trump’s buildings, buying everything from boilers to cleaning supplies. It did no such thing, records and interviews show. Instead All County siphoned millions of dollars from Fred Trump’s empire by simply marking up purchases already made by his employees. Those millions, effectively untaxed gifts, then flowed to All County’s owners — Donald Trump, his siblings and a cousin. Fred Trump then used the padded All County receipts to justify bigger rent increases for thousands of tenants.

(Rent control buildings, subsidized by government funds!)


Fred Trump also gave his son an extra boost through his investment, in the early 1970s, in the sprawling Starrett City development in Brooklyn, the largest federally subsidized housing project in the nation. The investment, which promised to generate huge tax write-offs, was tailor-made for Fred Trump; he would use Starrett City’s losses to avoid taxes on profits from his empire.


Fred Trump invested $5 million. A separate partnership established for his children invested $1 million more, showering tax breaks on the Trump children for decades to come. They helped Donald Trump avoid paying any federal income taxes at all in 1978 and 1979. But Fred Trump also deputized him to sell a sliver of his Starrett City shares, a sweetheart deal that generated today’s equivalent of more than $1 million in “consulting fees." The money from consulting and management fees, ground leases, the mini-empire and his salary all combined to make Donald Trump indisputably wealthy years before he sold his first Manhattan apartment.


Self made man ? Nope.

Ny Times

Susan Craig gives PBS NewsHour some bare bones facts

38 pages ?

Trump family wealth

What Trump got from dad , and grandfather

Deep toxic tax schemes funneled money to Trump

All County- go between, for supplies, vendors
padded reciepts 50%, to justify rent increases on rent controlled buildings


55% death tax would have eaten up the inheritance, All Country outwitted it

Fred borrowed from his children to avoid tracking

Gifts from All Country were not reported by Fred's kids

(Trump's wealth was millions in dirty money, and Trump took credit for Fred Trump's wealth)

people are tweeting

Michael Barbaro Retweeted
ken lovett
ken lovett
@klnynews
·
1h
New York investigators probe
@realdonaldtrump
over possible fraud after allegations he dodged millions in taxes


gsgs comment-The Village Voice did the research on Trump family corruption, first. But, the NY Times has the fine details spelled out in the paper trail.


All the dirty laundry!
 
Martin Rowson cartoon

"I don't wait, I just start kissing."

Lady Justice is squashed into the corner, and she cannot escape the bulky body of Emperor Carrot Head. His arms have seized her.

She makes it clear, that she hates his hands on her, and hates that he is pressing his body against hers. Her blindfold has slipped, and she can see that his lips are coming closer. She grimaces.

He never asked, he never granted her a choice. He just went in for the kill.


Fri 28 Sep 2018 12.28 EDT


https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ald-trump-us-supreme-court-nomination-cartoon


He has lied, he has cheated, he has stolen, he has corrupted. Did he harass, assault, rape ? Lady Justice will catch up to him ?
 
Republicans Senators are using their power to crush human beings under their boot heels,on their way to kneeling at the feet of Emperor Carrot Head.

With uplifted hands, and bowed heads, Republican Senators will deliver Brett Kavanaugh into his hands.



Before the Wall Street Journal was sold, Brett Kavanaugh would have been laughed out of the offices. Now, WSJ shows which side they are on-

Washington Post takes note of Rapey McKavanaugh's Op Ed

More than 2,400 law professors from across the political spectrum signed a letter this week arguing that the lack of “judicial temperament” that Kavanaugh displayed would be disqualifying for any court, let alone the highest in the land. A former Supreme Court justice, John Paul Stevens, has also weighed in, calling Kavanaugh’s hearing performance disqualifying during an event Thursday, according to the Palm Beach Post.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ring-senate-testimony/?utm_term=.71b41ef74ad4
 
You are not looking at the records, history or facts and who is behind (the money and power person) behind the leftist. And I don't see anything wrong in calling someone who has shown they would rather take money and give aid and comfort to their countries enemies and back criminals and corruption as internal terrorists. Mr. McCain and Mr. Bush both were attacked over and over by leftist and yet they not only allowed it, but stood by those who harmed them. The question is why would they embrace the enemies of their people instead of standing up against them? Money? We know that Mr. McCain took money from the Clinton's and from Soros and that Bush and Clinton once had dealing with a bank that held money for drug gangs. Most likely it was all innocent and unknown to them. Hillary took millions from the Russians and they helped by giving her false information to help control and override the elections, but that was probably just dumb on her part and not done with the idea of illegal motives. Like when she and her gang destroyed evidence and lied to Congress. Accidents and misspoke is the excuse. And her followers of course believe it.

We all know the political policy of Mr. Obama and how he did all he could to help both external and internal terrorist and tried to free the war crimes prisoners in GITMO. (By the way those people have a pretty good life for POW's. Compare their treatment to what they do to people who fall into their hands.) We all know the type of economic program Mr. Obama and company wanted for us, see Cuba and Venezuela for example and Greece and China. Do you see any people, especially the liberals in this country escaping to those paradises? Most likely their schedules don't allow them time

Both the Clinton's and Obama's and their puppets (and their boss Mr. Soros) are calling for criminal actions as shown by the paid Nazi black shirts and the corrupt lawyers in the Committee just over that all are on Mr. Soros payroll. With the help of turncoat members of Congress people who would not have been given security checks were allowed by members to come in and threaten and disrupt their follow members.

Who acted more the dictator Obama or Trump. Obama, even with control of Congress and the Courts still couldn't get anything in his anti American agenda unless he over road the Constitution. I understand people who believed in Soros hero, Hitler and Obama's hero Stalin think that is the way things should be. One king, one empire, one rule, only the top royalist rich and all others, including their followers, as slaves, serfs, and pack animals. History is filled with such people, but in the end they all were destroyed. It's true freedom of the press, speech, education, religion, protection of the citizen from crimes is evil and should as it is in Communists counties destroyed. You can't have good slaves if you let them think for themselves.

As for the Justice, nothing was proved, and Ms Ford was cruelly handed by the Senator from CA and the Soros paid lawyer she had. They had no feelings for her or for women in general. If they did, if you do, what about Clinton having sex with underage girls and how he and his wife destroyed any women who came forward wanting justice from his molesting? No the Justice has a fine history both in court and out. Like the fake charges against Trump the charges against him were also fake. The worst thing is that it hurts women who really need justice and help. By making it look as if their cries against such jerks as the SNL senator, Clinton, the leftist money people in Hollywood, etc. are fake because of the sexist misreadings of the Democrats it hurts women and keeps such pigs free.

Not only that, but now boys and men have to be afraid that if some left thinking female has a bad date, 30 years later, without any evidence, their life can be destroyed. So with the cruel doings of the left both men and women are harmed.

The Soros Democrats have destroyed the rule of law that says you are innocent till proven guilty in a court of law. The use of mobs, paid by the way, to threaten and scare law makers and citizens and violate their civil rights is the rule now of the Soros fascists that have control of the Democratic Party. Remember when he said he "bought the party"? Let us hope that the Democrats take back their party as the Americans take back their country from these internal terrorists.
 
gsgs comment-

Which media outlets sent a camera and a journalist to Emperor Carrot Head's Hate bash ?


Another, trip on Airforce 1 ? The motorcade arrived.

A Day of Hate, because Alumni Coliseum on the Eastern Kentucky University campus was rented for the event.


New scam!

If Mexico cannot be bullied into paying for The Wall, there are always suckers who scream for it, on cue.

Build the Wall! Build the Wall! Donate to The Wall fund ?

/end gsgs comment

President Donald Trump sent out a mass text to all of his supporters who registered for tonight’s rally at EKU and asked for donations under the banner “Fully Fund the Wall.”


Trump sent a link for voters to donate to the Official Website of Donald J. Trump for President by 11:59 PM tonight.


oopsie
here is addy

https://www.easternprogress.com/new...cle_bb3cd0d2-cf32-11e8-ad26-078731afe094.html

The Eastern Progress
The Eastern Progress
@easternprogress
·
27m
President Trump has just taken the stage

7:39 PM · Oct 13, 2018


The Eastern Progress
@easternprogress
·
28m
“Democrats are the party of crime. Republicans are the party of safety and JOBS, JOBS, JOBS,” said President Trump. #EKURally

7:39 PM · Oct 13, 2018
 
Last edited:
You are not looking at the records, history or facts and who is behind (the money and power person) behind the leftist.

In this country, nobody in particular.

We all know the political policy of Mr. Obama and how he did all he could to help both external and internal terrorist and tried to free the war crimes prisoners in GITMO. (By the way those people have a pretty good life for POW's. Compare their treatment to what they do to people who fall into their hands.) We all know the type of economic program Mr. Obama and company wanted for us, see Cuba and Venezuela for example and Greece and China.

You idiots spent eight years beating that drum! Isn't it obvious now that he never had anything of the kind in mind?!
 
According to a pool report, Emperor Carrot Head arrived at his private property in Sterling, Virginia just before 10:30 a.m. on Sunday morning.

Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1
Producer. MSNBC's
@TheLastWord

. Opinions mine. Do not congratulate.

Manhattan, NYinstagram.com/griffinkyle/



Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1
Trump has arrived at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, VA, according to the pool report.

This is Trump's 210th day at a Trump property as president and his 159th day at a Trump golf club as president.
10:35 AM · Oct 14, 2018
 
Are you the same person, praising Gitmo in another comment?

Gitmo is a POW camp for war criminals that Obama did his best to free. They have all kinds of privileges that prisoners of their people do not. (When is the last time we chopped one of their heads off or burn them alive or killed entire villages by shooting? Or sold Muslim women into slavery? They even had it changed, under Obama, that American women could not be guards. Sexists and they get away with it in an American prison. No I don't like any prisoner of war camp because I don't like wars, but those pigs should have been tried like Bush promised us they would. Weak leaders get innocent people killed.) I haven't heard you complain about the way the terrorists do business.

Now as far as the people on here who wish to save tax money because President Trump goes out and politics, remember Clinton and Obama. At least Trump goes out and talks to the people. In California all Clinton and Obama did was hold up traffic on the roads and airports and go to the rich fat cats for bribes and pay offs. Never went to the people.

And as far as "pushing a camera man" LOL, remember how Hillary roped off those dumb "reporters" like cattle so they wouldn't get close to her and that Obama only let those who were proven "puppets" have "press conferences"?

You have very short memories. Remember what is fair for one is fair for all and what is wrong for one is wrong for all.

Soros and his gang have tried to get Trump on fake Russian charges for two years and have failed. Yet it is no secret that both Clinton's took money from the Russians and took fake reports from them to try and influence the election. Even now the Democrats know they could never win an honest election with Americans. That is why they are bringing in slaves and gangs from the south to "vote" and why they are in league with criminals and drug dealers, etc. Without destroying the voting rights of the people (look what they have done to California under the puppet Brown and his boss the former member of Obama's corrupt gang who in turn works for the Nazi Soros) they could not win an election. They treat African Americans still as slaves (with their turn coat black overseers) and women as second class citizens. They say if they don't vote as a block for who they are told they are, now what did Hillary call them? (I don't hear you complain about the thousands of people who have been killed in Chicago under the Democrats nor complain about what Hillary has said and done to women Bill has molested or raped. As long as it is a Progressive hurting women it is OK.

So far nothing on this site has proven President Trump corrupt or un American or shown Clinton or Obama or any of the so called leaders of the Soros Party as honest and wanting to put the country first and serve the Constitution.

The Democrats allowed the black shirts of Soros (paid gangsters) to try and upset the process of governing even shouting down Democrats. Threatening members of Congress. Violating the civil rights of the people.

But we still have some free speech (the liberals have destroyed it at our schools and our press) but for now in places like this you are allowed to put up your thoughts and feelings and I and others have a right to put up ours.
 
Even the Soros Democrats admit they can't win an election without casting illegal votes. They can never win an honest election with only Americans voting (and not criminals). The states of California, Illinois, and Texas and Arizona have made it possible for non citizens to vote. The only reason the Democrats and Mr. Soros are paying to bring people (terrorists, criminals, and slaves) up from the south (and many do not come from South American) is because they want them as illegal voters. That is also why they feel African Americans and women should be treated like slaves and told how to vote. And if any are foolish enough to think on their own well you know what Hillary said about such people. (Did you hear her last speech saying how she feels about women who were molested by her husband? Shows you what she really thinks of the women's rights movement.) And it was only the Democratic states that refused to clean up the election process after the 2016 election.

In addition high party members are behind and encourage violence and the use of black shirts to threaten and injure those who oppose the illegal measures of the Democratic Party. (Not the real party as that has been destroyed by the communists and Nazi followers of Soros.) They use these gangs like the Nazi did to bring Hitler to power and the Communists did to bring Lenin to power.

They use the media as a voice of lies and violence (when is the last time you actually saw a real news report on any station that was fact? The world is round and there are a lot of countries in it, but our media only reports on Hollywood and Washington as if the world was flat. That is how the Nazi and Communists use their news, only what their Party is doing and no news of the rest of the world or the truth of what is happening in their own country.

The Democrats are for high taxes, criminals, the corrupt rich and as agents of foreign governments. Anyone can see that Greece, Venezuela, Cuba, Russia and China just as examples are economic failures and that is what Obama and company wanted for us. (It's funny but the perfect state of Communism China, where all are suppose to be equal, have the leaders as rich fat capitalist pigs with off shore bank accounts while the people have to work at slave wages and turn their money over to the government, like the Democrats want us to do. Just saying."

Obama and Clinton spent huge sums of tax money in going to the rich (not the people) to get their bribes and pay offs. So the b.s. about Trumps travels unless you criticize Obama and Clinton doesn't hold water.

Remember everything Obama said about his "health care" was a lie. He admitted it as well as his gang members, the mayor of Chicago, his brother and the other medical quack. They said they couldn't tell the truth or even their own party would have voted it down. That is why Princess Nancy wouldn't read it or let anyone else. So again don't bark about the Republicans trying to destroy Social Security (which Obama and company all most did) or Health Care. Obama Care as anyone who had to buy it will tell you was too expensive. And anyone who has ever lived in a socialist country will tell you, socialist medicine is crap. Look at Cuba for example. (by the way can you live on $50 a month? Of course in Cuba where that is the allowance the Castro allows his slaves there isn't anything to spend it on.)

Now name one thing the Soros Democrats have to offer this election? Other than hate and corruption and higher taxes and less freedom.
 
Back
Top