subtle flashing

A good way to dress is in scrubs, with a shirt under the top, unsexy to the max, but bent over the least amount, it drops wide open

That is the best…nothing better then girl in scrubs;)
 
As a Nurse I wear scrubs. I have often bent over and forgotten just how much cleavage they can show. It was an honest mistake every time :)
 
As a Nurse I wear scrubs. I have often bent over and forgotten just how much cleavage they can show. It was an honest mistake every time :)

OK nurses in scrubs are a hot enough visual but bent over and showing cleavage? <BOING!>
 
IMG_3322.jpg

Me like. :devil:

Wish he had some hair on his chest, though.
 
I'm not sure all these pictures qualify as subtle in regards to flashing...
 
Was just about to say that myself. I guess some people have no idea how to use a dictionary

Have to agree ... I enjoy wearing shorts that "show" the shape of the head and shaft... Subtle because your not forcing exposure on anyone.
I have had many experiences where the person I was talking with never looked down. We enjoyed our conversation ans went our own way.
Then there are the ladies who will look down only when they think I'm not aware of their stare. I enjoy those ladies who enjoy a peek but do not want to let me know they do...
Ant the last group are the ones who really let me know they are staring at the shape of things to cum... The last group usually helps excite the situation by showing their own just to stir things up.

I enjoy all groups and have the pleasure of this innocent subtle flashing fun.

So what group would you belong to?
 
subtle???

I must agree. Those are deffinately not sublet. To me sublet is not knowing someone can see something that they should not see in a public setting. I those "men" were out in real public, that wouldn't happen. Happening to she a lady in a short dress/skirt and no panties, when she sets down and you're luky enough to sit across from her, that's accidental. I hope no one chastises me. For I feel this is the place to let ourselves go. I certainly enjoy this and wait for the proper time to do it. If you are into enjoying this type of activity you have to know when and when not to do it. I have been caught a few times. But if it appears to be"accidental" no harm no foul. Riding the city bus a few times I have adjusted myself and an unsuspecting female could possibly see the head of my cock just showing at the edge of my cutoffs. Most times I can tell when they see because I catch them looking away or they just have that knowing look about them.
 
I've definitely done it before. Usually not on purpose and then realize it and don't fix the situation. Or perhaps bend down a little further. And then pretend to notice and fix myself.
 
We stayed the night at a friend's house this weekend, they have a gorgeous pool. At night the four of us decided to go skinny dipping, and when we were all getting a bit frisky, fooling around, I looked up to see the "older" neighbor peeking through his open blinds in a room, lights turned down low. A big turn on! My friend said that he watches them often. We decided to make his night, give him a bit more of a show...

tifani
 
We stayed the night at a friend's house this weekend, they have a gorgeous pool. At night the four of us decided to go skinny dipping, and when we were all getting a bit frisky, fooling around, I looked up to see the "older" neighbor peeking through his open blinds in a room, lights turned down low. A big turn on! My friend said that he watches them often. We decided to make his night, give him a bit more of a show...

tifani

Please continue...
 
Just came in from working on my sprinklers. A few times while squatting and kneeling I noticed I was exposed at the opening of my shorts. Maybe being soaked from the sprinklers had something to do with it. Totally unintentional. As far as I know, nobody saw it.
 
nothing like coming across a subtle flash.. An escaped nipple, exposed thong or a good obvious cleavage just makes the day a little better..
 
Getting Caught?

a few weeks back after a few drinks a wife flashes her husband as she walks around the restaurant only to realize an employee taking a smoke break got a free shot along with another that had just got into their vehicle.

a couple weeks later the couple is in the same restaurant & the waitress stops by the table to tell the wife they knew about the flashing and they all shared a laugh.

most recent trip in the restaurant...kitchen crew bought the wife a shot of tequila.

Thinking this wife needs to stay away from the restaurant...
 
My colleague

Any more stories of subtle flashing?

Is a larger older lady. Heading for 60.

Considers herself very proper.

However as the day goes on her skirt rides up, and when she spins around in her office chair I'm treated to thighs, knickers gusset and sometimes more.


Not always a good/bad thing
 
Would love to sunbathe in a thong or rio cut swimsuit, if i had a lady intrested you could tell by the way she stared.
if she smiled and nodded they were shure to get the accidental flash while adjusting my suit to aply oil .
a #ew times i was asked if i was completly shaved i would oblige and show even had a few ask if they could feel what a smooth cock and balls felt like !
Love the summer and horney housewives!!
 
Would love to sunbathe in a thong or rio cut swimsuit, if i had a lady intrested you could tell by the way she stared.
if she smiled and nodded they were shure to get the accidental flash while adjusting my suit to aply oil .
a #ew times i was asked if i was completly shaved i would oblige and show even had a few ask if they could feel what a smooth cock and balls felt like !
Love the summer and horney housewives!!

A rio cut swimsuit?
 
Back
Top