Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for female roleplayer

Walking out of the changing room and blithely past the 'no alcoholic beverages in pool area' I only stop when i reach the towel rack to tip the remaining third of a beer into my mouth. I'm wearing a tight euro style pair of shorts---think Daniel Craig in 007. I pull two rolled up towels out and leave the empty bottle in exchange. I stepped out onto the roof deck 48 storeys up and survey the lights of the city before turning my eyes to the dimly illuminated pool and hot tub. I'm congratulating myself at a night well done and a party properly thrown when i see a few of the remaining wedding guests- the die-hards that had yet to disappear to their rooms for the night-- were still lingering in the hot tub. Their faces were shadowy and lit from beneath, but they were still vaguely recognizable as people who had made a point of coming up to me during the reception and congratulating me on such a fantastic night. They were also recognizable as being slightly tipsy. The music had been excellent, the food had been top shelf and the ceremony had been flawless. And with any luck Brad and Jessica were in their suite a floor or two below my feet fucking each other senseless. Somewhat jealous of them, i recalled the number of times she'd had her ankles locked behind my back. 'She could be a nasty creature when she was in a mood.' I would miss that. Smiling i knew that i had ample opportunity for other entertainment and that our time together had long since passed. As i settled into the steaming, bubbling water of the tub that might have held 10 or 15 on a good night, i scanned the faces smiling all around but trying not to interrupt the flow of quiet sleepy conversation and then put my head back against the padded edge. I shut my eyes and tried to relax, letting the heat seep into my bones.

This could be the first scene. Or it could be a couple of entries in. Let me know the sort of role you'd be interested in playing...a lonely widower staying at the hotel? One of the wedding guests? Perhaps the bride herself having second thoughts? Hope to hear from you soon.

Some info about me: I find the thought of cheating very erotic, love the danger of being caught and I crave the idea of being seduced--especially by a woman who ought to know better. I like to explore various roles with individuals rather than set out looking for something specific. I've been known to cover a broad reach of territory.

I put a high value on literacy, grammar and spelling, as well as scene and character development. It's not just about the sex. Pictures or other enhancements can add to the play and I would prefer it to take place over a longer period of time with plenty of development. I try to post at least paragraph length entries as often as I can. Usually this is 2-4 times a week, though I travel for work, and can at times be away from a computer for several days at a time--but I will give you fair warning. I also certainly enjoy playing in realtime, and I've been known to use Yahoo to that end.

Feel free to check out my other threads to have a look under the hood. Contact me if you are interested in getting something started.
Cheers, SS
 
Ok, so short and sweet: I'd like to write a few more stories here. I'm open to most ideas, and really am simply seeking someone to get my creative juices flowing. Feel free to leaf through my SRP profile and the other links in my sig for some examples of writing. I would enjoy something with a cyberpunk/steampunk feel to it, post-apocalyptic settings are fun as well, and I'm not opposed to doing something entirely out of the box.

My availability for posting is generally at night/early AM hours, but I will be able to post regularly throughout the week and into the weekend as well.

My PM box is always open and if requested we can discuss ideas and other such things via messenger (I have most of the popular ones).
 
A Sapphic Theme

Hi all

I am hoping to return to lit and start writing again.

I have various old ideas in my Scrap Book thread that I am happy to consider as well as some new ones, which I will post in the next day or so when I have given these new ideas some thought.

I also had a 'Miranda the Courtesan' character which had some very interesting story lines - open to males as well. Essentially my character is a high class escort who ful fills fantasies for cash...

Again I will link the old stories later this weekend.

If you have a story idea please pm me. My inbox is open - pms such as "Hiya sexy wanna chat' will get deleted instantly.

If you want me to mke the effort to reply, make it worth my while!

Miranda
 
I am back after a lengthy absence. I have a few ideas kicking around in my head, but here's one I'd really like to play:

My character is a petite, pretty nurse serving on the war front. (If the time period is medieval, she's a novice in a nearby nunnery tending the wounded. If it's WWII, Red Cross or some such.)

Compassionate and merciful, she tends to your character despite the strong suspicion he is an enemy soldier. Unbeknownst to the clinic/nunnery/what have you, your country's army is planning a surprise attack on the surrounding village to cripple the war effort.

Your character is sick of war, and while he at first means to escape in the chaos (deserting the army post that nearly killed him), he finds he cannot leave the caring woman behind and takes her with him. This could happen in a heroic sense-the attack takes them all by surprise, he hides or flees with her to escape the gunfire.

It's very open for your input. Contact me for a romantic story!

A shameless bump. If you prefer a...deliciously naughty character instead-I would love to play an rp I tried a while ago-my character is an infamous bandit leader known as Six Gun Sal in the old west. Her and a small group of her lackeys are causing quite a stir, tying up sheriffs and bankers and robbing 'em blind or setting prisoners free.

Your character could have done some research, learned her identity as Lisabeth Green, a rich plantation owner's daughter with a passion for illicit activities.

You hunt her down and are hauling her in for "justice" when either a) an attack of some kind forces the two of you to team up to survive, or b)you begin to fall for the petite, wicked beauty and her charms, and start to dread the idea of a rope around her pretty neck.

Likewise, if treated mostly fairly, Lisabeth will find herself interested in your character.

Think Red Dead Redemption, or any of the old Clint Eastwood movies. I look forward to hearing from you!
 
I'm looking for a literate, thoughtful co writer to do a story set in a DC ish universe-superheroes are real and very much a part of world affairs and the like.

I intend to spell out a dark and gritty world where the golden age of superheroes is all but a long forgotten memory-villains rule the day, and while there are still a few heroes working to keep their small, local cities safe, the majority of the world is a dark, dangerous place, and most masks aren't metahumans at all, and therefore-vulnerable.

Here and there a new hero steps up to the plate and tries to improve the conditions of their community, and they suffer terrible consequences for their trouble. It's a brave few who dare to operate, and they operate mainly in shadow.

In recent years a particularly dark villain has been eliminating female superheroes-he tapes their rapes and broadcasts to millions of jaded viewers. He is the personification of evil, and what's more-absolutely nothing is known about him, other than the fact he is metahuman.

I would like to play either a spirited, determined but naive woman only recently taking on a hero identity in your city-a young woman getting in over her head in a hurry, and too green to realize it. This option would be sweet, compassionate-and not the most suited for this line of work, but the only one willing to step up to do it.

Or, I would like to play a more capable, angry character taking the law into her own hands in an attempt to dole out the justice the city so desperately needs. I'm leaning towards this option, and already have a character in mind-her moniker is The Protagonist, termed Red Riding Hood by the papers-and in her daytime life she is a straight cop feeling bitter about corruption.

I would like you to play a more experienced, more jaded mask who sees either character as a liability to your cause. You don't want her operating in your town, dammit, you've got enough problems.

As the story moves though, I think she'd grow on him-she's young, beautiful, believes in truth and justice and all the things you used to proudly defend. The idea of her getting hurt or worse-falling prey to the mysterious masked rapist-becomes one of your worst nightmares.

If this sounds interesting to you, shoot me a message! Original characters only please~
 
I would like to do a noncon-story between brother and elder sister. Sister should not be the nymphomanic-supermodel, but more nerdy and/or feisty and in the age range of 20+ to 44. Ask me for details.
 
Back on the search

Hi everyone,

After the unfortunate demise of several roleplays which have coincided, I once again return to the forums in order to advertise myself and my ideas to those who are interested.

First things first. I am only interested in online roleplay (via Yahoo! messenger, for example) with others who are based in the UK. I realise this restricts my chances, but I much prefer the fast pace and personal touch that online roleplay provides. Please, please don't reply if you are from outside the UK - you will be wasting your own time more than mine (I'm very familiar with the "delete" option!).

OK, for those still interested, I'll continue. I am a 26 year old, PhD-educated girl from London. My area of "expertise" is mainly relationship based roleplay, often with a slightly kinky twist. What I am looking for is an articulate and intelligent partner, capable of adapting their writing to the agreed role. I consider myself to be an able partner for anyone who fits that description.

You'll probably be after a few ideas to spark your interest, so here is what I've been thinking about of late:
  • The development of a relationship between a white male and a british indian female, either students or young professionals, and an examination of how cultural differences influence this
  • The story of a "cult" set up by a group of teenage girls, exploring how they recruit others, use their members and how their new found power affects them and their relationships. Lots of potential for kinky stuff here.
  • The relationship between an early 20s male and his younger sister's obnoxious, self centred friend who, for some reason, he can't get out of his mind. What would he do to be with her? Perhaps more interestingly, what would she have him do?

If any of the above sound interesting to you and you'd like more detail, or you have an alternative idea yourself, then please get in touch. I prefer IM, purely because I'll be prompted as to when I have a new response.

Finally, I must emphasise that what I'm searching for is a long-term, slowly developing storyline. Character development, atmosphere and a connection between parties (that goes for both the characters and us, the writers) are all essential to me.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from many of you soon.

Best wishes,

Lucia :rose:
 
Hello all!

I'm a 19 year old female college student looking to start writing with people again... I have a few threads in the works at the moment but I want to write with more regularity, so here I am!

I'm looking for something different from what I've done a lot of in the past (i.e., cliche scenarios such as secretary/boss, teacher/student, Dad/daughter's best friend). I also find myself extremely curious about playing with another woman. I'm not a lesbian, maybe not even bi-sexual, but I am interested in starting to explore my curiosities about ladies... everyone has had their fair share of girl crushes, right? I want to express mine...

Anyway, if anyone is interested, please PM me. I only write with people who can maintain good grammar, minimal spelling errors, and long, detailed posts. (5+ paragraphs not necessary, but I won't play with anyone who gives me one-liners).
 
To listen to the siren's song; is to fall under her spell

Greetings to my fellow roleplayers here on Literotica,

I am here to display some of my ideas for roleplays in hopes of finding some willing partners. You may call me Siren.

Red - Thread is either closed or someone has filled the slot.

Green - Thread is still open and a writer is needed for the part


Simple But Complicated - (Sherlock Holmes movieverse inspired)​

Visiting a cousin in the Southern U.S., John drags Sherlock with him to keep him out of trouble but the eccentric investigator soon finds something to occupy his mind or should I say 'someone'. Ever since the death of Miss Adler, he has been looking for something lately.

Katrina Maxwell is a woman on the run from being wrongfully charged with the murder of her fiancee, she has gone into hiding as a maid for a Dr. Adam Watson. While there she notices a very strange man who seems to watch her when she isn't looking.

Sherlock's natural talent for sticking his nose into situations puts him smack dab in the middle of Katrina's problem. Things get worse when someone tries to kill her. Will he protect her or turn her in before hearing her story?


Unseen - Mild Bondage/Blindfold - Player found​

She thought no one ever really saw her, that she faded into the background where no one ever saw the real woman underneath, that the desires she held deep in her heart would never be fulfilled. Someone has seen her and taken pains to bring her here. Kidnapped away to a mansion in the outskirts of Boston, Mia awakens with a blindfold over her seagreen eyes and her wrist chained to something. Why does he want her? Is that fear in her heart or anticipation?

Jade Fire - Avengers movie-based​

Jade thought that hiding in plain sight was the only way she could avoid ending up another lab experiment for S.H.I.E.L.D. As a powerful mutant, she could be caged for just existing. Today she worked as Nick Fury's assistant, taking care of all those little details of his life he would rather not think about. Most of the time it felt like she was his babysitter but the man was too busy saving the world to take care of the little stuff.

For the most part no one had ever really given her much though except one person, Hawkeye. Clint Barton was extraordinarily perceptive. Maybe it was a side effect of moniker that he noticed just about everything about her. It didn't help that she was attracted to him.


Nothing is Free - werewolf role play​

Desideria went for a jog through the woods one night to clear her head after the killer day at work. While running through the trees, a robber attacks her with the intent of kidnapping her to ransom to her father who was a television studio exec.

Talon, an alpha werewolf, was patrolling the area for a dangerous rogue that had been seen in the area when he spied the little human female in trouble. In a moment of pure impulsiveness, Talon saves her life but his help comes with a price.
 
Last edited:
Returning to writing Seeking male and females

Miranda the Courtesan Theme

Hi all

Firstly thank you for taking time to read my post.

Haring had a bit of a break for work and family reasons, I am hoping to return.

A year or so ago, I had a character of a Hi-Class Courtesan based in London. Her specialty was making 'fantasies' come true.

As such I have several male and female co-writers who had a specific fantasy to act out..

Some examples are listed below,

A female student wanting her first bi sexual experience
A Dom who wants to be taken by a Domme
A handy man being seduced by his client/employer
A wealthy man seducing his daughter's best friend

I would love to restrt this character, and looking for co-writers to do so.

My escort character's 'web site' can be found in my scrapbook thread

Please be able to write several detailed paragraphs. My Grammar whilst better than average is not perfect, - I prefer if your grammar skills are of a similar standard.
 
Last edited:
Looking for a female roleplaying partner to write with (especially those comfortable writing multiple characters). I'm typically not as prolific a writer as some of the others on here, but I can still write posts of decent length and detail. While I'm not the kind of writer who can type pages upon pages of text (as much as I'd like to be sometimes), I am definitely not a one-liner and will do my best to write posts of a decent length.

Also, if you like the ideas below, but would like to change some details feel free. I'm not fixated on the details so much and would like to leave freedom for interpretation on your own part.

I'm juggling two ideas at the moment.

The first is Batman thread. I'm looking for a writing partner who can play Gotham's femme fatales: Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn. The three realize that Batman's weakness is sex and use that to manipulate and take control of him, at which point they're free to wreak havoc. This thread could go quite a few different directions and different characters could be brought in at a later point as well.

The second is a succubus thread. I would play a demon hunter who hunts and captures a high-ranking succubus, only to be caught off guard when she teleports both of us to the hell dimension. The tables get turned and I become the hunted, eventually being caught by the succubus and taken back to her home, where I am introduced to the other succubi who call that mansion home. This thread could also go several directions. The demon hunter tries to escape again, the succubi could turn out to be not so bad compared to the other demons and they work together, or something else completely.

If either of the ideas above catch your interest, feel free to send a PM and we can discuss details. Good spelling and grammar is always a plus!
 
Deep Blue Sea

A young scientist only eighteen years old has spent a good year in a place in the middle of no where. She was introduced to the facility when she graduated when she was only fifteen years old, she was known as an animal wrangler she was very good with animals. The sharks in the facility are highly intelligent and do not fear the girl since she has a past with them. What she doesn't know is her boss who is the lead scientist isn't exactly human.

He is the oldest living being in human history an immortal who has the ability to take the shape of any animal, even a shark. He is in love with the young girl since she has no friends but him, and the animals. He takes the form a lot as a bird to keep an eye on her, she "Adopted" the bird. But what is going to happen when she finds out what he is, to fear or to love him for who he is?" The shifter is 4000 years old but looks about 30's - 40's.

Lie To Me

Cal Lightman is the kind of man you really do not want to lie about, he is British but can throw on an American accent very easily. He was highly intelligent and a real pain in the ass sometimes. But when he bumps into a young girl his world changes, he has once said everyone lies at least three times in a ten minute conversation, this girl is young and works at a coffee shop that he really loves. And she feels comfortable around Cal.

But she never lies to him and he finds that curious, so even though she had never really studied human behavior he wants to make her his protege. Because she has a very natural ability to read people easily. Since he has a sixteen year old daughter and now divorced he tries not to fall in love with the girl. But he does, but someone from her past is out to kill her. How far would she go to protect the man she honestly cares for?

PM if interested in either.
 
When Mordor and Sauron fell and King Aragorn took the throne, peace settled across Middle-Earth and brought peace to all. The Uruk-Hai and the monsters of Sauron fled to the furthest reaches and the deepest caverns. Many of the immortal Elves left the lands of the Dominion of man, but not all, and the races of mortal elves spread once more through even the darkest forests. The dwarves retook Moria with the help of men and elves alike, and sealed the reaches that their brothers had dug too deep into. Man rules middle-earth now, and the King Aragorn of Gondor is now nearly 137 years old, in the middle of his life and in his prime. Beside him stands his dear wife, the half-elf Arwen, and around him stand four strong sons of age, and two young sons not yet old enough to don armor.
.
Aragorn for Men, Legolas for Elves, Gimli for Dwarves, and Hobbits for themselves, all allied and at peace.
.
But a darkness has been building. Not in Mordor, for Mordor has become a land of lush greenery and life. But on the northern sea, past the reach of Men or any others. Rumor has it that a dark new continent has risen from the sea, and only one explorer has been able to map its shape without dying at the hands of mysterious fortunes and beasts, but has only searched the southern shore well before returning in such madness that he threw himself off Gondor's tall precipice, screaming for mercy.
.
And now, King Aragorn calls for the brave and the intrepid to band together and search and tame this new continent, to make it safe so that no threats may build there in secrecy. That was a month before the White City was attacked by creatures so foul that none dared tell of their shape. Word of this has reached all the way to the Shire, into Lothlorien, and into Moria. Gondor is under threat by something not even the legendary Fellowship of the Ring faced those fifty years ago, something even the Dark Lord Sauron would cringe in fear from.
.
Isengard has risen at the hands of new wizards and great minds, and has offered its help to any willing to answer the King's call to arms and to exploration to tame the Dark Continent that is quickly gaining fear and reputation, a place the King calls Delnirth for its founder after he died falling fom the White City's top.
.
=======
=======
=======
.
Yay, Lord of the Rings! I've had this idea brewing in my head since I finished the movies. I'm still working on the books, so excuse me if any of my info is a touch off. I'm looking for someone with original characters, their main character being human or elf preferably. This will have a bit of romance, but not overpoweringly so, my main goal is for bonds of brotherhood and nationalism. I'll guide the main adventure, but we're going to have plenty of fun. Normal rules apply about godmodding and the like. And some of the original LOTR characters will certainly be included.
.
Looking for: One person, gender does not matter. This is meant to be more adventure than sex, but there will be some. PM me!
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=861541

I have a role play idea, and it is this:
My character had sex with a minor unknowingly because of her very mature appearance. (This will not be role played). He is convicted of raping a minor, but even though he's innocent, he's convicted of it, so he could choose prison time, registering as a sex offender, or going to a new form of therapy. He was told it was "soft therapy" but it's actually psychological and sexual torture.

I'm into ballbusting in my role plays, and am looking for someone who will role play a male and female "Instructor" (The ones performing the sexual assault and genital-torture).
 
Couple of thread ideas needing male co writers...

First idea

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=43457737&postcount=21

A twist off of that changes the diner and its older female owner to a bar with a young man running it... decent sense of humor if not a wee bit of a questionable background who takes a liking to her. Friendship between them blooming easily almost perfectly between them and them falling in love. Which would drop the need for the young male drifter to show up.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would love a Male co writer with a decent understanding of the tv show Haven. Wanting someone who would feel at home primarily playing Duke Crocker but would also be willing to help npc the main towns folk like Nathan and the Teague brothers and maybe Dwight if we want to toss in a bit of an emotional triangle. The Female lead ((My character)) would not be Audrey but a troubled of my own creation.

Length of post is not an issue with me as some times I can only end up posting a couple of sentences due to time constraints or what I feel it needs to keep the flow of the story.

Please pm your interest character ideas for your character or questions.
 
Mistress For A Lawyer

This involves a very powerful lawyer who has a secretary who is eighteen years old, fresh out of high school. She is very beautiful and seeing her with no guy he figures she is single, he is married to a woman he no longer loves, but the thing is he wants children and his wife doesn't want them. He starts to honestly fall in love with the girl and knows what he wants, he wants a child with her. He would divorce his wife but is afraid it would hurt his image, right before the end he takes the condom off and tells her what he wants before he is done.

Grief Stricken

No one understood pain better then one guy who had been hurt, throwing himself into the fire to save another he did not even know. When he came home he was bandaged from his neck down, his scars on the outside did heal though there was a lot of scars. And he hid them all no matter how hot it was in the day, he never exposed his flesh since he was covered in wounds. But he bumps into a woman who really seems to see the beauty in everyone.

After a while he wants to get physical with her, but due to the scars he is afraid, he will be surprised by what adventure she takes him on. Because beauty wasn't skin deep. She can show him the beauty within his soul since she knew he had one. Since he is doing physical therapy to help with his terrible limp, she is there by his side helping him and not pitying him, but cares for him. Showing him he was still worth a woman's time.

The Elder Dragon

Dragons have been known to live for eternity unless hunted and killed, they cannot get sick and cannot break there bones. For hundreds of years the Elder's children have been being killed by knights who want quick gold, but there was one young girl who believed in peace and right now? Everyone of her kind were against her, what no one knew was that the Elder Dragon was the first dragon.

He can move among the humans without anyone knowing, he has the ability to take human form, however the colors of his scales can be seen in his hair and the same with his "Dragon" eyes he has them as well. Other then that he looks normal, and in human form no one seemed to pay him any mind. But when a girl is about to get hung because she helped a dragon escape, he decides to rescue her, see her take on life.

Anything can happen here, PM if interested.
 
Last edited:
bumping....

I would like to do a noncon-story between brother and elder sister. Sister should not be the nymphomanic-supermodel, but more nerdy and/or feisty and in the age range of 20+ to 44. Ask me for details.
 
Greetings all,

I'm looking for some descriptive writers out there that enjoy a good story along with an ample amount of sexiness. I’m interested in creative characters and concepts, simple but engaging storylines, and above all sex. I’m also very interested in description. I’m not expecting novels mind you, but a few paragraphs can do wonders! Even with that little you can do amazing things, and that is what I am searching for. Male, female, whatever…I’ve played all sorts of characters of varying genders and had a blast. I’m looking for anyone who finds what I’ve stated above even somewhat interesting. I’ll gladly play in either PM or thread, though due to time constraints I can’t do IM’s or anything of the sort.

Here are a few things that I really enjoy:

Creative and well thought out characters, both male and female.
Settings include fantasy, sci-fi and maybe modern. Modern with some fantasy or sci-fi flavor even.
Sexual Encounters – A good blend of story and sexual encounters is what I am looking for. No need to rush to either.


Here’s the list of the things I hate:
Submissive – I’m sure its high on the list of a lot of people, but not here. Male or female submissiveness is just boring so go find it somewhere else.
Incest/scat/watersports – Do I really have to say anything about these?
Other people writing how my character reacts – Not too much to be said about that. Just don't do it. Play your character, I play mine. That's the point, right?


If you are still reading and interested, send me a PM and see if we are comparable and can find something we can both enjoy. For more information give my Profile a glance.


Current ideas fermenting:


I had an inspiration to try out a new idea inspired by the following pictures: Inspiration

The basic idea is to have the starring lovely feline partake in some sexy adventures for lost artifacts and ancient lore. I’m thinking of something along the line of bigger than life scenes like from Indiana Jones or some inspiration from Tomb Raider, of course with a heavy dose of sexual encounters as well. I’d like it to be about equal in story and sexiness, neither one really out shining the other.

I also have two other characters I really enjoyed and am always looking to put into a new situation or adventure:

Mae - A female human barbarian with a big axe and a big appetite for life and adventure. Check our a few stories about her here and here.

Kat - Free spirited catfolk (anthropomorphic cat person) bard. She is a follower of a sun goddess and a avid believer in free love. See some about her here and here.
 
Seeking RP

I'm looking for a female partner to RP with. Here are my ideas that I really like to do.

Sorceress RP

A man saves an old lady from a cray thief. He then walks to her house and shows her true form, a beautiful powerful sorceress who rewards him for his bravery. From then, the sorceress insist on staying at the guys side at all times, making his life more complicated. (It would be like an anime Bewitched kind of story)

the sorceress is powerful and acts a bit dominant to the guy but is still kind to the young man that helped her. She always insist on helping him with a problem he has but always expects a "reward" from him.


Selkie RP

A man finds a selkie turning into her human form. He takes the sealskin that the selkie left behind, giving the selkie a submissive behavior. The selkie then followed him everywhere he went and now obeyed any command the man gave him. He doesn't know this of course until later. After learning more about selkie, He learns the magic that changes selkies form woman to seal and vice versa can also change the selkies looks and personality anyway he wanted.

Other ideas I have:

Shapeshifter/Male Human
Kitsune/Warrior
Mermaid/Surfer (Have idea for this. I REALLY really want to do)
Gamer Girl/Gamer Guy
Human/Pets turned human-like (PM me for details)
Slime Girl/Scientist
Sword-turned-woman/Warrior(or Knight)

[Bold roles are mine]

I'm really interested in Transformation RP. I'm also open to other Ideas.

I DO NOT Do:
Futa
Furry (Animal ears and tail is OK though)
Smut


PM me if you are interested in RPing with me.
 
Hello all, looking to get a few more threads going. So I am looking for a female that can write on a somewhat normal basis. I would like her to be able to write sexy and be a tease and enjoy story. So here are some ideas for threads.

First- This is a high Fantasy idea, Elves, Gnomes, Dragons, Demons. This is a story based upon a warrior meeting and needing the assistance of someone to get them to a Dragons Lair and take the Soul Gem. Lots of other twists and adventure here to go through, really open for anything to happen. Character needs to find another to help them on this quest not only for success, but for a relationship of love...

Second- An idea of Teacher and Student thread, can work with either situation. Can work with blackmail or just straight seduction. thinking a straight kinky/sexy thread.

Third- Brother/Sister kinky thread- Pervy Brother and sexy Sister, again can work any angle with this situation. I always did like the pervy brother spying on the sexy sister, watching her with his lust-filled eyes, sneaking about to take her panties.

Please PM me if anyone wants to write a story with me.
 
Hey all,

It's been a while! Inspiration has recently struck me... I'm interested in a thread where I get to play "the birthday boy"... other than that, my mind's wide open... PM me if this interests you ;)
 
Alien Domination

Xenomorph's have been around for over a hundred years, they are fast and everyone considers them monsters. The humans have been trying to eradicate them so there was no more. But one human girl has the ability to communicate to any of the Xenomorph's by speaking in there minds. The king Xenomorph wants to create a new army and when he spots her the minute he looks at her, he knows that if she gave birth it would not kill her.

She would give birth to a hybrid a new species to destroy humans. He can smell when she can have children and. But before he gets her pregnant he gets to know her, at first he hates her because she is human and humans are monsters in the eye of the aliens. Was thinking that he can have sex with her since he "hides" certain things. When he meets up with the girl he stays in the darkness so once he feels she is calm he will show himself. (So basically looking for a alien fan.)
 
Bumping this one... really, are all you girls subs only? :rolleyes:

There should be a power struggle, he's a successful man used to be in charge, but an assured woman who takes control can teach him so much more... :)

Hi,

For the sake of trying something different, than most other threads around, I’m looking for a dominant female.

A man has repeating dreams of a being dominated by a Domme... then one day he meets a women who looks exactly like the Domme from his dreams (new tenant in the apartment complex he live?) and naturally becomes very interested in her… *Story development* … she makes him her sub... *Fun begins! - I would hope…*

The finer details to be determined in conjunction with my partner… PM if any interest!

- dkgooner
 
Last edited:
The lovely HotKittyGirl and myself have after some brainstorming, deliberation, and exchange of ideas conspired to once again craft a story of unparalleled awesomeness. This time the setting of choice is the Underdark, more specifically one of the drow metropolis. Borrowing heavily from the Forgotten Realms setting we intend to slightly modify this to suit our needs, but not to the extent it would be marred beyond recognition.

My lovely writing partner and myself would both be playing daughters to the matron of one of the higher ranking noble houses in the city. And while starting here, the grand adventure should eventually lead them away from the home turf, through the endless caverns of the Underdark and even up to the surface.

Now the only ingredient missing in this promising recipe is … you may have guessed it … all the many enjoyable encounters our sexy pair is having on their way. And to bring all these penis wearing beings to life what we are looking for is a third writer … YOU!

What should you expect?

For one, as mentioned above, we are not looking for a single male character to accompany our lovely heroines all the way, but for variety. So this would be a great opportunity for you to polish up your flexibility as a writer.

Also, both of the girls harbor some kinky secrets of their own. One of them is very open regarding who is allowed to get to her private parts, and quite ready to experiment with partners leaning on the bestial side, while the other, besides all those gorgeous girl parts is sporting a little lengthy and meaty extra in her pants. So you will be able to live out quite a few kinks, isn’t that great?

And lastly, we are not even looking for you to DM this on your own. We are both willing and ready to craft the plot line as a cooperation effort. Only when that plot line brings forth yet another male – or a whole tribe of them – to do the nasty with our dark skinned beauties, you should take over.

Now, isn’t that tempting? Do not be afraid, just contact us via PM. That will also allow us to discuss further details in a more comfortable and private atmosphere.
 
Looking for a female for the following RP ideas... if you are interested then PM me...

A man has secretly hypnotized a woman into acting like a cat when given a post hypnotic suggestion by him.
--------------
Mom and daughter are on a road trip. Mom goes into gas station. 'Bad' guy steals the SUV, where the daughter is asleep in the backseat. Neither the Carjacker or the girl know about the other until she wakes up. It could be a sweet story where they hit it off and she wanted to run away anyway, or he could hold her against her will.
----------------
A real estate agent is raped while showing a house to what she thinks is a potential buyer
-------------
A woman stuck in a loveless marriage meets a man at a bar one night and they end up having an affair.
----------------
A rich man has moved to the mountains to enjoy a more quiet slower pace of life. He built a nice cabin in the woods with all the latest appliances and electronics. He grows some of his vegetables and raises chickens. After about a year he realizes he misses female companionship.

But instead of finding a woman who would be willing to give up the city life for a somewhat more rural life, he decides to stalk then kidnap a successful, strong business woman and make her his wife and the mother of his children
-------------------
A successful business woman is kidnapped and her captor treats her like a baby. He makes her wear diapers, little girl clothes, feed her baby food, give her bottles and have sex with her.
-------------------
A Man kidnaps his daughter's best friend and makes her his sex slave.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top