Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
dammit, did i miss peaches?

"Good Morning Daddy GA!!!!!! THAILAND! Sorry I missed our traveling Daddy! I don't remember how to say 'Happy New Year' any more in Thai (long story that;)) but were you there in time for Chinese New Year? Are you in Bangkok? One of these days Daddy you'll have to tell us your stories....the RL ones":kiss:

OK, i need a coupla story ideas for the survivor contest. anyone got a little fantasy i could flesh out? (no pun) :D

"Story ideas, hmmm? Let me think on it a bit. I'm working on several but there was an idea I had the other day....I didn't think it was something I could write about so I didn't write it down.......Now if I can just remember what it WAS":rolleyes:

"Oops - almost forgot our weather report for Cookie!:eek: Cold and cloudy this morning, current temp of 36 but clearing, getting windy again but warming up into the low 50s later. Cold again tonight....No significant weather expected until possibly this weekend!"

":heart: and (((HUGS))) to ALL the Daddies and to ALL the loving Baby Girls - my sisters - who call this our home away from home. Have a great day....Happy Hump Day ya'll!":kiss:

Good morning to all you baby girls and to all of the daddies who love and adore them :)

This is classic shit DC I've read it three times and it still cracks me up....oh wait you were being serious ?

Oh, Daddy, just you wait. I have a feeling you'll understand just what Daddy C is talking about soon enough!

And yes, I've read it over and over and am still giggling uncontrollably! I swear, Daddy C and TT need to start there own personal thread for everyone's enjoyment!!! :D

:heart: Keri

"Good Morning Daddy GA!!!!!! THAILAND! Sorry I missed our traveling Daddy! I don't remember how to say 'Happy New Year' any more in Thai (long story that;)) but were you there in time for Chinese New Year? Are you in Bangkok? One of these days Daddy you'll have to tell us your stories....the RL ones":kiss:

i was in malaysia for chinese new year - stayed on langkawi for 2 months in the end! will be in bangkok tomorrow night after getting the train up from hua hin, only staying 2 days before heading north to chiang mai, then laos before the visa runs out; they only do a 15 day visa into thailand if you come in overland or by ferry.

"Story ideas, hmmm? Let me think on it a bit. I'm working on several but there was an idea I had the other day....I didn't think it was something I could write about so I didn't write it down.......Now if I can just remember what it WAS":rolleyes:

i got the pm ;)

Good morning to ALL my beautiful sisters and our wonderful Daddies!!! I'm glad to hear many of us are starting to feel better...

Daddy C, sounds like you're in MORE than good hands with your baby girl! I love reading the exchanges between you two..they leave me in stitches!

Bella, so glad to hear you're hanging in there. You're such a strong girl...and I'm proud of you on the smoking thing!!!! I know how hard it is!!! I've been keeping you and your family in my prayers. Thanks for the updates, too!!!

I need to say an extra special thank you to my Daddy who has taken care of me over the last couple of days through an especially nasty flu. Without you, I could have very well wound up in the hospital! I'm sorry I worried you so much. I will spend extra time today during our play date trying to show you just how grateful and lucky I am to have you. It's amazing what can be done when you're LD. I love you, Daddy!

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

"What's wrong with the dryer sweetie? Have you tried cleaning the vents good and getting all the lint out - may want to wash your lint screen too - if you use fabric softener or dryer sheets it can build up a gummy residue on the screen and keep the air from flowing properly....":confused:

If the relationships and fun were not enough for our community then there are also household hints! Love this thread.

Good morning to all the Daddies and the sweet baby girls that make them smile . . . :) hope everyone is having great morning . . . hug and kisses for all . . . :kiss::heart::kiss::heart::kiss:

Good morning to all the Daddies and the sweet baby girls that make them smile . . . :) hope everyone is having great morning . . . hug and kisses for all . . . :kiss::heart::kiss::heart::kiss:

The morning is good here baby girl!! Hope yours is too! :devil:

OK ...no news on Faja yet, I'm choosing to think that's good news. Thanks again, for all the prayers!

Dryer finally is cooperative, just have to finesse the old girl. Poor thing needs retirement. Maybe one of the places we're looking at will come with appliances. BTW ... peaches, check your email!

A happy Hump Day to my sexy sisters all of the hot Daddies! Thanks for loving us like you do.

More later ... the other morning girl called in. So its just me and the manager.

OK ...no news on Faja yet, I'm choosing to think that's good news. Thanks again, for all the prayers!

Dryer finally is cooperative, just have to finesse the old girl. Poor thing needs retirement. Maybe one of the places we're looking at will come with appliances. BTW ... peaches, check your email!

A happy Hump Day to my sexy sisters all of the hot Daddies! Thanks for loving us like you do.

More later ... the other morning girl called in. So its just me and the manager.

Yay for dryers that work! And thank you so much for the updates about your Dad. Hope you have a great day at work...we're all thinking of you and loving you! :rose:

Awww! Mum and I were just talking, she's up visiting Faja (the frakking doctor hasn't even been in tobsee him this morning!!) and my daughter says "Want take Dada HOME Momma" ... she loves her Dada, and gates when he's in hospital. She didn't sleep well last night, cuz he didn't come home with us.

She's my angel!

Awww! Mum and I were just talking, she's up visiting Faja (the frakking doctor hasn't even been in tobsee him this morning!!) and my daughter says "Want take Dada HOME Momma" ... she loves her Dada, and gates when he's in hospital. She didn't sleep well last night, cuz he didn't come home with us.

She's my angel!

Awwwww.....it breaks your heart to see your daughter's heart breaking! That's so sweet! He'll be home soon enough, and then she can have her Dada all to herself!!!!

((HUGS))

After lurking this thread a while, I suppose I fit in here. Peeking in to say "Hi!" to those who already know me. Hopefully I won't intrude too much! :D

She's my angel!

The Dr. not being in yet could be a good sign.....I would think that means he was pretty stable overnight and they're not too worried. Hope that's the case! :heart:

Thank you! I'll need to get used to this thread... LOL I tend to just blurt..I'll try to keep it down in my corner. :D

Welcome to our little corner of Lit, RA! The other baby girls and several of the Daddies, truth be told, all love my avatar.

This is the lively lady that shared the picture I nabbed as my AV, guys.

Do you lurk as a Baby Girl, a Mommy, or just as a friend of both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back