Illinois friends!

I'm playing the Walking Dead game. Not too sexy but that's why I keep checking lit on my phone.

I'm playing the Walking Dead game. Not too sexy but that's why I keep checking lit on my phone.

Have a friend or two who have that, haven't played it myself.
Sorry I didn't reply in the first post of mine there missed your post some how x.x

Have a friend or two who have that, haven't played it myself.
Sorry I didn't reply in the first post of mine there missed your post some how x.x

No worries. And don't feel bad. I'm married and on lit among other sites way more than I should be. At least if you're single you don't have to feel guilty about it.

No worries. And don't feel bad. I'm married and on lit among other sites way more than I should be. At least if you're single you don't have to feel guilty about it.

Heh well your lucky then!
It makes me sad that I will be turning 27 this year and still a virgin x.x *sigh*
Just haven't had luck with women so yeah.
And no I haven't tried any of those dating sites because I don't have money ><
I've had about as much luck with women as I have had with jobs.
Also sorry for my mini rant there lol
And not trying to be rude to anyone so =)

This.

I always thought it was a given that a majority of the male population is always horny. Not ALL, just a majority.

That being said, I do spend more time on here somedays than I should. But, it's my break from my own reality.

This.

I always thought it was a given that a majority of the male population is always horny. Not ALL, just a majority.

That being said, I do spend more time on here somedays than I should. But, it's my break from my own reality.

I hear ya. Breaks from reality are nice. Sometimes it sucks to see the breaks go but *sigh* that's life.

Because I don't know how to double quote I will do it this way.

To: photograph

Yeah I'm horny a lot lol
Doesn't mean I function well while I am horny.

To: Total_Clarity
Yeah breaks are nice, when you get turned down for job after job it's fun to sit down and play games for a day or so.
Though the creeping terror if I will ever get a decent job bugs me even then x.x

To do a multi-quote, you just click on the little double quote mark with the plus sign on each post you want to quote, and then click the quote button.

To do a multi-quote, you just click on the little double quote mark with the plus sign on each post you want to quote, and then click the quote button.

OK thanks ^^
Also I hope I'm not coming off rude or anything lol
And I'm sorry if I am for some reason =(

OK thanks ^^
Also I hope I'm not coming off rude or anything lol
And I'm sorry if I am for some reason =(

Trust me. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. There are many days that I miss being single and whatnot. I settled and passed up a lot of opportunities career wise/ relationship wise. It may seem bad for you at the moment but you have a blank canvas to do WHATEVER you want with your life. Once you sign off on reservations, it's difficult to break the cycle or even get out. In some ways, I actually envy your situation. Just my opinion.

And stop worrying. You're not coming off rude at all.

Trust me. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. There are many days that I miss being single and whatnot. I settled and passed up a lot of opportunities career wise/ relationship wise. It may seem bad for you at the moment but you have a blank canvas to do WHATEVER you want with your life. Once you sign off on reservations, it's difficult to break the cycle or even get out. In some ways, I actually envy your situation. Just my opinion.

And stop worrying. You're not coming off rude at all.

This. Sometimes, I wish I were single.

I'm very shy in real lief which made some of the jobs I've had in the past not work out. (Being a waiter doesn't work well if your a shy person)
Also why I haven't met a girl yet probably too.
Reason I am not sure I am coming off rude is because well I'm typing this, you can't always tell when people are being sarcastic or such in typing.
I've played enough games where there is no voice chat like xbox to know I can some times sound like I am a rude jack ass lol

I'm very shy in real lief which made some of the jobs I've had in the past not work out. (Being a waiter doesn't work well if your a shy person)
Also why I haven't met a girl yet probably too.
Reason I am not sure I am coming off rude is because well I'm typing this, you can't always tell when people are being sarcastic or such in typing.
I've played enough games where there is no voice chat like xbox to know I can some times sound like I am a rude jack ass lol

If your posts make you come off like a jack ass, then I'm a downright bitch. :)

I'm sort of shy in person as well.

Back