Sugar Daddy in Shining Armani

"Nancy, this is hopefully my way of repaying you for the slashed tires. It's not a handout. What I gave you earlier was for your living expenses. If you don't want to be here though, we can go," he said, signalling for the massages to stop. He sat up and looked at Nancy, finally able to read her a little bit better.

He saw the pride, but he also saw how uncomfortable she was. He wished he could find the bastard who had just done what he did. Looking back, he was able to identify what might have made her so uncomfortable. He shook his head and then stood up, the towel wrapped around his face.

"Come on. You said you wanted to go to the aquarium. To be honest, I've never been there. Would you be willing to show me around?" he asked. He didn't want to drive her off or make her uncomfortable.

"Nancy, I'm sorry for pushing this on you. I just now realized that it probably made you uncomfortable to be forced here. If you ever feel this way with me, please tell me. I want this to work out between us, and don't want it to be uncomfortable. I'm learning, but could really use your help so that I don't fuck up," he said, running his hand through his hair, his sincerity showing through, showing this wasn't a guilt trip. He honestly did want her to be happy around him and hopefully become his friend.

Nancy sat up making sure the towel was wrapped securely around her and moved to sit beside him. She put her hand lightly on his. "I am sure this will be rough on both of us. You're a mega rich CEO use to getting your way and I'm a poor bartender who considers a night on the town going to the bar and shooting pool while I drink. We come from very diffrent backgrounds I'm sure it will take adjustment on both our sides. I know you just wanted to help but please remeber I have done okay for 25 years. I don't need a crutch just and hand up." She smiled softly and for a reason she didn't understand rested her head on his shoulder. SHe was sure she had over reacted even if just a little and if he could admit a mistake so could she.

Roland gently wrapped his arm around her, squeezing her. "I don't want to be a crutch. I promise I will try to get better. Please help me if I ever fail though," he said, looking at her. He stood up, offering his hand to help her up. He pulled her up, then watched as she went to get changed.

After getting changed, he met Nancy in front of the small massage parlor, then looked at her, smiling. "Lets do this right this time. What can we do while your car is getting worked on?" he asked, up for anything now.

She smiled at him when they were outside of the spa and his words made the smile spread from her lips to her eyes. "Well the aquarium is great this time of year and a little birdy told me my friend Roland had never been there so I think maybe we should correct this crime." She told him with a laugh.

Roland smiled, and then took her hand, pulling her towards the truck. He had always wanted to go to the aquarium, but never wanted to go by himself. He knew he was looking like a small kid in a candy store, but that was how he felt. he was ready to experience what he had heard people talking about for the first time.

"Ok, so I'm really excited. If I ever get annoying, just punch my shoulder. Be prepared though, I'm going to be asking plenty of tricky questions," he said, his laughter coming from his stomach this time. He was truly enjoying his time with her.

She laughed warmly as he pulled her toward his truck like a kid pulling his parents to the Christmas tree so he could open his presents. “It’s fine. I bet you will love you or I hope you will anyway.” She told him as she cilmbed into the truck and waited for him to do so as well. She could feel the excitement pouring off of him as he drove them to the aquarium. His excitement began to rub off on her and she couldn’t wait to take show him everything there was to see.

When they pulled up to the aquarium and hopped out she laced her fingers through his as they made their way to the entrace. After he paid admission she lead him to the first building that she knew carried various types of slat water fish it was her favorite exipit. Inside the building the lighting was muted and window after window of clear blue water with color fish swimming around surrounded them. She looked up at him to see his reaction as she felt all the tention from days past melt from her muscles.

Roland smiled as Nancy took his hand. He quickly paid admission to the aquarium, and let her lead. When they went to the salt water exhibit, he couldn't help but smile. Everything was so new and interesting. One of the things that had interested him in school was marine biology, but after his financial success, he was pushed to business. He looked around, squeezing her hand every so often, showing how excited and happy he was.

As they walked from the salt water exhibit to the fresh water exhibit, Roland couldn't help but notice how relaxd Nancy was. She seemed to have lost all the worry lines she had, and her true age showed. She looked like the beautiful 25 year old she was, with no worries or problems. He smiled, and then took a mental picture. That was how he wanted her to look for the rest of her life, free of worries. He smiled as she squeezed his hand, showing him all the exotic fish that were purchased for home aquariums. He quickly lost his train of thought, instead enjoying this adventure and this special young woman.

Nancy noticed when Roland finally seemed to relax and enjoy the new experience and it made her all the more excited to be here with him. She kept hold of his hand enjoying the feel of it in hers. His hands were smooth and gentle and though she was a little self consious that her’s were a little more rough from the work she did she didn’t let it stop her.

She had forgotten what it was like to date and enjoy adult company of the opposite sex and not have the focus be on the sex. It was nice to just relax and enjoy the company to have someone to talk to and share with. She knew Roland was loaded and she gathered that he really only saw himself as money but he was really down to earth if a bit shy and she looked forward to getting to know the man under the money, to really know him not just what he showed the world at large. She knew there was a difference and lots of people had many faucets like she herself did. She was a mom, ex-wife, rough and rowdy bartender, and a woman with a romantic heart buried deep inside that was scared of being hurt.

Still holding his hand she swirled so she was facing him and walking backwards her face alight with joy a smile on her lips as she asked, “Well what do you think? Not to simple, still low key, and relaxing while being fun right?”

Roland nodded at her words, taking everything in. This was a completely new experience, and one that he knew would stick with him forever. He was used to the high class affairs of the wealthy, but this family atmosphere suited him. He hadn't told Nancy, but he actually paid more attention to how the children reacted to the different species than the actual tanks themselves.

Roland looked at his watch and realized it was time for dinner. He smiled and then started leading them to the food court. He smiled and hoped that Nancy would like a food court dinner, or if she wanted to go somewhere else, he would gladly take her. He was finding that he didn't want the time he was spending with Nancy to end. She put him at ease and treated him like a normal guy. He wasn't one of the richest men in the world. He wasn't just a payday. He wasn't the face of industry. He was just simply Roland. He really liked that. He wanted to find out more about her as well. What made her tic, why she did certain things. He also wanted to help her more than ever, in any way she would let him.

Roland was surprised to feel that sex wasn't really what he needed from her. And right now, he was enjoying her company too much to ruin it with sex. He smiled and looked at her, squeezing her hand gently. "Would you like dinner here, or somewhere else?" he asked, hoping she would at least eat with him.

Nancy was just about to agree to dinner with him when her cell rang. She saw the number and winced. “Sorry I need to take this.” She told him and stepped away from him as she answered.

“Hey Reese is something wrong?” She asked hushiedly.

“No was just worried about you, you never called and wasn’t all that sure what was going on or when to expect you back.” Reese said calmly.

“Shit Reese I am so sorry I had a car issue and Roland had it sent to the shop we were waiting on it to get fixed and I guess time just slipped away. Is everything okay with Cami? He asked me to dinner but I can come home instead I’m sorry I been so inconsiderate.” Nancy rushed feeling guilty about leaving her daughter and best friend at the house while she was out having a good time.

“No worries Chicka we are fine go have dinner then give me all the dets me and the midget are having fun I just wanted to check on you.” Reese said.

“Okay thanks I promise I will and I owe you Re.” She told her friend with a smile on her face now.

Roland smiled as Nancy came back. "Is everything okay?" he asked. He figured everything was, but wanted to make sure. He didn't want to screw up again, not like the massage parlor. He smiled and waited for her to pick what type of food she wanted when he got a call.

"I'll be right back," he said.

"Yo Roland," a voice said.

"Hey Bobby. How's the car?" Roland asked. Bobby was one of the mechanics at the garage, and always greeted Roland like that.

"It's about an hour from being done. And boy did that car need it," Bobby said.

"Alright. I'll have her there when it's done," Roland said. He ended the call and then came back to Nancy.

"Good news. Your car will be ready in about an hour. If you want, it will take close to that time to get there due to rush hour, or we can grab dinner. It's completely up to you though," Roland said. He didn't want his time with Nancy to end, but knew that she might have other things to do.

Nancy laughed as his phone rang it seemed the time for interuptions at the moment. She smiled when he came and listened to what he had to say. She nibbled on her lip thinking before she chose to speak.

“Well I am starving so I vote for grabbing a quick bite while we’re here and then going for the car.” She told him.

She smiled as she looked around the food court grabbed his hand and headed for a hot dog stand to make their simple day complete.

Roland wouldn't tell anyone, but he loved hotdogs. Ever since he could remember, they were his one vice. He had found them just after leaving to be on his own. It was a cheap food he could afford before he had the money, and he absolutely loved them.

"I'll take one with everything please," he said, thinking he might get a surprised look. Normally someone worth as much money as he was worth wasn't into eating a dog with the works. He just got his food and looked at Nancy before winking and taking a huge bite. He smiled happily ash she ate her hotdog as well.

Nancy ordered a hot dog with just mustard and relish. She laughed as he ordered one with everything and shook her head obviously she hadn't gotten on this one.

"Okay so I have to ask what's in all this dating slash helping with bills and other financial stuff for you? I mean I'm not that hot I'm a bit of a bitch and I'm about as simple as they come." She quized him not able to hold it in any longer and knowing if she didn't ask the questions would plauge her tonight.

Roland smiled, wondering when this would pop up. He had started to explain earlier, but never got to the meat and potatoes of it all.

"I love helping people. I'm weird. I get off on it. Not sexually, mind you. I am worth more than Bill Gates," Roland said, letting it sink in. "Why should I not help those I can help around me? I am a very generous philanthropist, but there are times where I want to see what a difference I can make," he finished.

Roland took a bite of his hotdog, then wiped his mouth and smiled. "As for you being hot. You're gorgeous, so end of story. That's not what it's about for me though. It's about helping a young lady in need. I won't be used and then left, so that's why I like to get to know who I help. I like making connections," he finished, devouring his hotdog.

"Now, lets get going and get your car. I can't hog you all day," Roland joked, offering Nancy his hand up.

Nancy finished her hot dog and took the hand he offered to help her up. She was becoming irritated that every time he talked about what they were getting into he basically just saw her as a charity case. Actually it more than irritated her it pissed her off.

She stood up holding his hands then grabbed hold of his shirt yanking him to her and kissing him bruisingly. She nipped at his lips until he opened for her then sent her tongue to tease his. When he seemed to get past the shock of the kiss she released him.

"I'm more than a fucking charity case." She hissed at him turning and head toward the exit.

Roland stood there, stunned. A slap to the face couldn't have done more to him. He shook his head and caught up with Nancy before pushing her down a hallway, pressing her against the wall.

"I never said you were a fucking charity case. I was trying to be a gentleman," Roland said, kissing her passionately. Something had been awakened within him from that one kiss. His lips mashed against hers as his tongue slid along them. He bit down on her bottom lip just hard enough to tug it away a bit as he ended the kiss.

"Lets go get your car," he said, a mischievous smile playing at his lips, though the tone sounded a bit harder than his facial expression indicated. He was happy she had kissed him. He needed that wake up call to see the beautiful woman standing in front of him.

Nancy smiled to herself as they headed back to his truck. Well what ya know seemed the man was awake now. She had to admit he was a pretty damn good kisser when he wasn't thinking with his money. She decided it was her mission in life to get him to do just that stop thinking with his money.

She climbed into the truck and waited for him to get in. "So when are we going to go on a real date? I mean if your goinna kiss me ya gotta date me." She said with her head cocked to the side and smirk on her lips.

Roland smiled at her. He shook his head and decided to step out onto the dance floor. If this tigress wanted to tango, he was damn sure going to bring his dancing shoes.

"This Saturday. 7pm. You'll wear a dress and dance shoes. Be prepared to be shown off as well," Roland said, leaving it at that. He knew a small dance club that had a good reputation just around the corner from the coffee shop. He also planned to show her off as his date. He was a guy now, and he was going to strut his stuff.

Nancy pouted and looked at him shaking her head. "Did you miss the part were I am a bartender when do you think my busisest and best tip days are? I can't do weekend nights. Monday, Sunday and Thursday nights."

She looked down feeling disappointed she couldn't make the date he was trying to set.

Roland smiled. "Good, because I was hoping to find out when you were actually free. Now, how about Thursday night? We can get dinner and grab a movie or do whatever you would like. How does that sound?" he asked, a devious smile on his face since Nancy for sure couldn't back out at the last minute now.

Nancy thought about it she really should talk to Reese first and make sure she could watch Cami but she wasn’t ready for Roland to know she had a child. “Sure sounds good.” She said after all if Reese or someone else couldn’t sit for her she could make up some excuse to have to cancel. She smiled and reached over touching his arm. “It’s a date.” Nancy looked up at him and smiled and actually felt excite about the prospects of going on a real date not just a meet and greet.

Roland smiled and took her hand, then drove them to the garage. Rush hour wasn't nearly as bad, and they made good time. Roland waved Bobby away. He didn't need numbers in front of Nancy. This was about getting her her car back. He smiled as it was driven out, running and sounding like a new car.

"The guys do great work," Roland said, before Bobby came by to give him Nancy's keys. He smiled and handed them to her. Without warning, he leaned in and kissed her softly, yet firmly. He pulled away and then looked at her. "I'm betting you have some stuff you need to do, so I will see you Thursday," he said, looking forward to seeing her in two day's time. He kissed her again, his tongue sliding through her lips suddenly, before backing away, a twinkle in his eye.

Nancy moaned into his enjoying that now he felt so free with them. She had rather missed kissing she had to admit it was one of her favored activities. She didn’t question about the bill she knew he planned to cover and that he had them do more than fix the tires but she had won enough battles with Roland today and her momma always told her never start a fight you can’t win.

She smiled happily as she drove away from the garage her thoughts already on what she would wear Thrusday and giving Reese all the details about tonight so she would sit for her again come Thursday. Dinner and a movie it sounded so nice to do something adult and normal.

Roland smiled as he paid the bill. It was all worth it. He waved to Bobby and then drove home. He was happy to have a date. He hadn't had a date in years. Not after the successive string of gold diggers who had used him and left him. He had closed himself off, and just made helping others his life.

As Roland thought about the date he pulled a suit out, and set it out to be tailored bye wanted to look his best now that he had a date. He also thought about where they would go, and decided to let Nancy decide. He smiled at the thought of his date, and then made a few work calls.

Back