A Magic Ring

Felix80

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Posts
1,472
It had sat up on Jack's uncle's fireplace mantle for as long as Jack could remember. His uncle had called it the one ring and when little Jack hadn't gotten the reference he called it his Bilbo Baggins ring and when that didn't help his uncle gave him a copy of the Hobbit and sent little Jack on his way. The Hobbit wasn't an easy book to read for a seven year old, but Jack struggled through it, loving each new adventure Bilbo found himself in. He never did figure out why his uncle called it his one ring though.

That was eleven years ago. Today was the middle of Septemeber in Jack's first year at college. He wasn't at school right now though because his uncle had died. The funeral was nice and they read the will yesterday. His uncle had no family besides his brother, Jack's father, and had left everything to him. Except his 'one ring.' That he had left to Jack.

Jack was back on campus and out of respect was wearing the simple golden band on his right ring finger, after all, he didn't want people to think he was married. He'd made a few calls to different people in his classes to get the notes he'd missed while he was at his uncle's funeral. RIght now he was knocking on the door of a girl who lived down the hall who was in his 100 level survey of western civilizations class.

Neither one of them had any idea what was in store for them.

-----------------------

OOC:

The premise is that Jack's ring is magic, when worn on the right ring finger it makes all girls near him increasingly horny. The longer they're near him the hotter they get.

What I'm looking for is a female author or authors to play multiple roles as Jack seduces a number of girls around campus. He will most likely be with these girls one at a time though I don't mind multiple partner scenes if you're up for writing them. Or to put it another way, while you will be expected to write multiple characters, you don't have to write them simultaneously. If you're interested please send me your introductory post. Thank you.

I am into breast play, cum play, light bondage and occaisonally multiple partners. I am not into anal, BDSM, bathrooom, violence or force.

Thank you, I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
 
Hope was wiggling her hips as she pulled up her black mini skirt, over her long tan legs when she heard someone knock on the door. "Hold on," She stood up as she called out and moved to her bed grabbing her black and red stripped crop top. She tugged the tight shirt over her head and down her body until it stopped right over her belly button. It should have gone lower, but her 36D breasts stopped it. She took a moment to look at herself in mirror before she walked to the door and opened it up.

Jack was standing there and she smiled, sweetly. She had agreed a few days ago to take extra notes for him, while he was uncles funeral. Honestly, she hadn't expected him back for at least a day or two more. "Welcome b-" She paused for a second, feeling her body start to heat up, her heart start to beat faster. Se knew the feeling. It happened when ever she was around someone she really liked.

It wasn't that she didn't like him either. She like Jack. He was hot, she just didn't get this feeling unless she was out on a date with them. Where afterwards they could go back to their place. Not when they were just here to pic up few papers. Sh bit her lower lip and ran her fingers through her long black hair, before putting on a smile. "Welcome back!"

"Umm," she looked back at her room, looking at the piles of papers on her desk. Hope stepped to the side. "I have to find the notes I wrote, so if you want you can come in." She said to him before she walked over to her desk.

"How was the trip?"
 
Hope answered the door in a black skirt that put mini back into mini skirt. Maybe micro was a better descriptive term. Micro skirt. What Jack liked about the mini skirt was that if Hope bent atthe waist, BAM! Full access! He could fuck a girl in a mini skirt anywhere he wanted to, in a closet, behind a bush, in a teacher's office, and no one would ever know.

Unless some one saw the cum leaking down her leg afterwards.

Not that Jack had a lot of experience with sex, quite the opposite. But he thought about it all the time.

Jack hadn't spent much time looking at her skirt. Most of his attention was dran to the battle between Hope's tank top and her tits. The tank top was covering a lot of ground, but Jack was pretty sure her humongous tits were winning. He was getting hard, but he was wearing jeans so it shouldn't be obvious.

Hope stuttered over "Welcome Back", which surprised Jack. Was she nervous about something?Wait, she wasn't dressed like this for him was she?

She invited him in and asked how the trip went. Jack shut the door behind him and sat on her bed, admiring her posterior while she looked for her notes.

"As well as can be expected I guess. I don't have a lot of experience with funerals." Jack sighed, laying back on the bed, propping himself up on his elbows, subconsciously putting his crotch on display and making it obvious he was hard if she turned and looked at him.
 
"Yeah, I can't really believe it was that good."she looked over her shoulder at him. "I'm really sorry about your uncle." Hope had gone to two funerals herself. One for her grandmother and another for her father. They weren't the best times in the world for her. Of course they were both a few years ago, so she wasn't to down about it anymore.

She looked back at her desk and started going through the papers scattered on top of it. She really needed to get orginize. It had only been a few days, She couldn't have missplaced any of the notes. "Did you get to read his will?" Hope asked as she bent over to search her shelves onthe back of her desk, showing off her black thong as her skirt rode up her body. Then she quickly added, "Not that the will was the most important part! The funeral was, but I was just interested."

After a few moments she sighed and sat up, trying to think of where she would h0ave set it."Maybe... my dresser." she turned towards her dresser, that stood next to her bed. Then she froze. Jack was laying back on her bed, eyes on her, and she wasn't sure if he noticed it or not, but was showing her a very impressive tent growing in his pants. Her body reacted almost instantly.

Hopes nipples hardened, pressing against her top, while her pussy started leaking, leaving a damp spot on her thong. After a hesitant moment she regained her control and walked over to the desk. "I think I might have placed it in here." She bent over and pulled the drawer open, his notes being the first thing she found. She pulled them out and held them out towards him, not noticing her shaking hand.

"Here. I forgot I put them in there so I didn't lose them."
 
Jack was staring at Hope's ass, kind of mesmerized by it. It was nice to know he was right about the mini skirt, he had a great view of her ass and panties as she bent down over the desk.

"Yeah, I can't really believe it was that good."she looked over her shoulder at him. "I'm really sorry about your uncle."

Jack blinked, shook her head and looked away from Hope's spectaculathess. "Uh, thanks. He died in a plane crash, so he didn't suffer long. There weren't enough parachutes and he insisted all the women and children get out safe. I'm not glad he's gone, but he died a hero, you know? I'm proud of him."

It was a tragedy, but Jack had made his peace with it very quickly. What was that line from Braveheart? 'Every man dies, not every man truly lives!' Or whatever it was. His Uncle had lived a full life traveling the globe as a treasure hunter, and died a hero. It kind of beat out Dad's job as an accountant. It made Jack want to grab hold of life like his uncle had.

He could start grabbing hold of life by grabbing Hope's sweet ass. It was tempting.

She asked about the will, quickly correcting herself. Jack shrugged. "We did actually. My uncle was extremely rich, and he left everything to my father except this ring." Jack held up his right hand and wiggled his finger. "The last time he updated his will was right after he got me reading the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings. He used to call this his One Ring and kept it on the mantle over his fireplace. I figure it must be a prop from the first time the Hobbit was put on as a play or a gift from Tolkien or something esoteric. Everything that man owned had a story behind it, I just don't know this one."

Jack put his elbow back on the bed, looking back at Hope's ass. Was he imagining things or were her panties getting darker? Jack blinked as realization hit. She was getting wet! Hope was so turned on her pussy was flooding with juices! When she stood up from her desk her whole body froze as she stared at Jack's crotch. She stood frozen like that for an eternity, just staring at the tent in his pants. Jack wasn't sure what to say, but Hope managed to stop staring and found his papers in her bureau.

When she leaned over the bed to hand them to him Jack grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her down to the bed with him. He rolled over on top of her, kissing her deeply as his left hand found her right tit and his thumb played roughly back and forth over her protuding nipple while his right hand made a beeline for her mini skirt. He broke the kiss as he started to rub her panties and said:

"I'm going to fuck you Hope. I've wanted to fuck you since the moment I saw you. Life is too damn short to live with regrets." He kissed her again as his fingers ran over her very wet thong. "I'll stop if you want, I won't rape you, but I want you Hope. I want to take you."
 
"The last time he updated his will was right after he got me reading the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings. He used to call this his One Ring and kept it on the mantle over his fireplace. I figure it must be a prop from the first time the Hobbit was put on as a play or a gift from Tolkien or something esoteric. Everything that man owned had a story behind it, I just don't know this one."

"So... no that I'm complaining, or that you should complain, but... your father got everything he had, while you got a prop from a movie?"She asked, not looking at him. She wasn't trying to be rude or insult his uncle. It just didn't seem all that fair to her that all he got was a ring. Sure, if he sold it, he could probably get some money, but she doubted he wanted to sell the last thing he has of his uncles. She peeked back at him with a bright smile."I'm sure it's a great ring!"

Hope manged to let out a small gasp as she pulled down onto her bed by Jack. The papers, fell out of her hands and drifted to the floor as she landed on the bed beside him and to her surprised, soon turned out to be underneath him. When his lips caught her's, she couldn't control her body anymore. If he wasn't going to hide how much he wasted her, there was no reason for her to hide how much he craved him.

She moved her hands up and wrapped it around his neck as she kissed him back, moving her tongue into his mouth as his hands moved down her body. "Mmm," Hope moaned into his mouth as he his hand found her breast and he started to rub her hardened nipple. At least I know I'm not the only one here who's incredibly horn right now. She thought before a second, louder moan escaped her mouth, right in time for him to pull back though.

As he rubbed his hand over her covered pussy, she shifted and squirmed underneath him. When he told her to tell him to stop if she didn't want this, she moved he from his neck, to the front of his she, grabbing his sleeves as she said, "No! No. No. No. You have to stay, please."

"I want you to fuck me, Jack. You had my pussy gushing before you even touched. Please, I need you. Please Jack."
 
"So... no that I'm complaining, or that you should complain, but... your father got everything he had, while you got a prop from a movie?"

Jack shrugged. "I was 8 years old when he rewrote the will. I'm flattered that he took the time and paid a lawyer to change his will for a child."

----------------------------

"No! No. No. No. You have to stay, please. I want you to fuck me, Jack. You had my pussy gushing before you even touched. Please, I need you. Please Jack."

Jack grinned, kissing Hope again as his fingers pushed aside her panties. He rubbed up and down her slit a few times, putting pressure on her clit with his palm. He dipped his finger inside her, curling it to search for that rough, wet, sandpapery g-spot.

"Okay. How do you want me to make you cum first? With my fingers?" He rubbed her g-spot. "With my tongue?" He rubbed her clit. "Or with my dick?" His free hand pinched her nipple, pulling on it.
 
Hope almost melted when she felt his finger slip under her panties and rub her pussy directly. "Mmm," Her backed arched, making her smash her tits up against his chest. He started to ease his finger into her cunt and she suddenly felt the urge to rip into his pants off so she could get to his cock. So she could feel his cock throbbing in her hand while she stroked him. "Ahhh," Her legs moved up, pressinng against his waist, when he touched her g-spot.

"Oh fuck! Your good at that!" He found her g-spot a lot faster then any other man did. Or cared to look. Most guys just wanted someplace to stick his cock and hoped they got the girl off so they could do it again! When he asked how she wanted it, she looked at his face, seeing the wicked grin that covered it.

"Y-your fingers does feel great and... l want your cock. l want to feel it slam inside my pussy. l want you to fill me, but," She moved her hands up and tangled her fingers in his hair, pulling him down to her mouth. She kissed him deeply, using her tongue to run over his hungrily for a few seconds before she pulled away. "I think l want to feel your tongue, but l... l still really want your cock.

"Do you mind letting me suck your cock while you eat me?" She asked with a smile. If he actually said yes, she would be shock. She never met a guy that actually said no to 69.
 
"Do you mind letting me suck your cock while you eat me?" She asked with a smile.

Jack shook his head. "No, 69 is foreplay. You need an orgasm." He paused and looked down between them, his finger never stopping his assault on her g-spot and his palm working on her clitoris. "And soon. You may want to look to your nipples I'm going down."

Jack kissed Hope again, hard and deep. After a few minutes he broke the kiss and pushed himself off her and down the bed until he was splayed between her legs. His finger kept working the g-spot, his finger moving in and out of her pussy. He bent his head to the task, his tongue splayed flat across his chin and began to run his tongue up from her slit and over her clit, letting her feel the full length of his tongue, the soft, wet bumpy texture pressing harder and harder against her clitoris with each stroke of his tongue.

He kept at it, lapping at her clit and working her g-spot hoping for that gush of salty liquid.
 
"No, 69 is foreplay. You need an orgasm."

"Says the guy who actually getting a taste." She said to him as she moaned, trying to pouting a tiny bit. It was hard though, with his finger rubbing against her g-spot. She wanted his cock. No, it didn't have to be in here pussy, she just... wanted it! He could put it anywhere he wanted as long as she got it.

Of course, she wasn't able to pout when he pressed his lips against her's again. He st kept making that fire inside her grow more and more. It was like torture! His hands running over her body, his mouth moving against her's, and his fingers... Oh fuck his fingers! When he pulled his mouth away, she looked at him panting heavily.

"Okay, I can wait." She mumbled, a smile playing at her lips as he moved down her body. As he got between her leg, she moved her hands down and grabbed the bottom her top. "Mmm," she quickly tugged her shirt up her body, leaving her with only her skirt on, as he ran his tongue over her, before throwing it to the ground.

"Oh god yesss!" Her hands moved back up and cupped her tits as she rocked her hips, grinding herself against his face. "Keeping going. Keeping going. Don't stop. Please, don't stop." Her head rolled left to right as pleasure quickly filled her body... or more pleasure. She was already pretty filled the first 5 minutes he was in here with her.

"Jack.. your... your gonna make me cum." She's never had a man make her cum so fast before. Ever! But Jack, he was.. "Oh god, damn it!" She bit her bottom lip hard, stopping herself from yelling.
 
OOC: My apologies. Work has been backed up since Blizzard Nemo. Normally I can find an hour or two to write at night, but with the little snowstorm last night I haven't had time.

------------------------

Hope complained a bit as he worked her body over. He wasn't sure why. How many guys offered to get her off first and deny themselves the first orgasm. Strike that, Jack wasn't sure he wanted to know how many girls she had been with. None of his business really. This was about sex, not jealousy.

And it really became about sex when Hope cried out, "Oh god yesss!" Jack looked up to see she had stripped off her shirt and was playing with her titties. Nice tits!

"Keeping going. Keeping going. Don't stop. Please, don't stop."

Jack grinned around his tongue, slipping a second finger inside her, hearing and feeling her juices slopping around his fingers as he worked over her g-spot, his tongue never leaving her clitoris for long.

"Jack.. your... your gonna make me cum." And less then a minute later "Oh god, damn it!" Jack kept at it, licking and fingering her until she finally stopped gyrating and shaking from the waves of pleasure that were coming over her.

Grinning up at her, pussy juices dripping down his chin, Jack stood, stripped off his shirt then pushed down his pants and boxers. His cock sprung out, staring at Hope. Jack lay down on the bed, moving so his cock was poking Hope in one of her boobs.

"So I've got this hard on here," he wiggled his hips, "And I am open to suggestions on what to do with it."
 
Back
Top