The China Pearl Inn part 9

Sure, go for it. :)

I watched a TV prog about the Murchison Radio telescope in Australia. It's about as far away from man made radio signals as you can get and they don't allow mobile (cell) phones to be switched on on the site. Their receivers are so sensitive the signal from a mobile phone at the distance of the former planet Pluto would show up as a strong signal.

That's all folks :)
 
I watched a TV prog about the Murchison Radio telescope in Australia. It's about as far away from man made radio signals as you can get and they don't allow mobile (cell) phones to be switched on on the site. Their receivers are so sensitive the signal from a mobile phone at the distance of the former planet Pluto would show up as a strong signal.

That's all folks :)

Wow, and I can't get a decent signal at my house. :D
 
Evening Shiva.

I sweep the young miss into my arms, my mouth crushes to hers. The kiss lingers and deepens until we share a single life giving breath. A kiss to leave Shiva breathless and weak in the knees.


So nice to see you Shiva.


body is pressed to hers and she can feel the heat of mine through our clothing.

*Wonders if she's waking or if she's dreaming* ;)

*feels around in her pants* :D

Nope!! Definitely waking! :kiss:

... the world has shrunk CG and once I’m commissioned and fully back with NRR I’ll be here, there, everywhere.

But right now I need my bed. I’m Jacobed.

What does jacobed mean? :confused: lolol *huge hugs* miss ya!

What could possibly go wrong? :D

Oh hoho! You really shouldn't be asking this question here, kitty cat! :devil:

The more important question to ask is this: How can I possibly be involved?

Wow, and I can't get a decent signal at my house. :D

I've got a signal for you. *makes a winking face* If you know what I mean!! :rose:
 
What does jacobed mean? :confused: lolol *huge hugs* miss ya!

Like BritSal, GG & HSG I’m a Londoner, a Cockney (if you heard me speak you’d know lol). We use Cockney rhyming slang so another word for being tired is ‘knackered’ which rhymes with ‘crackered’ a biscuit snack. The most famous maker of crackers is a firm called Jacob. So Jacobed = feeling tired.

Miss you too. :rose:
 
I smile at a breathless, sweetly. dazed Shiva.


Oh I could help you with your pants Shiva. :rolleyes: :devil:ish :D


A Londoner Robyn so not only are you Cockney but a home counties girl as well. I hope you are well rested now for after all you did promise to warm my bed Robyn. :p


Morning L F so how are things in my old stomping grounds?
 
L F he drivers out here are as aggressive as those of the greater Boston area but without their skill. One has to channel one's inner barbarian, and oh yes they through rain into the mixture just for the fun of it. :eek:
 
Disappointed with England’s result but there’s still a bronze medal to go for.

Got our centre court tickets for Wimbledon. Got to go in uniform and keep an eye on the crowd between games. But before that Sal and I are actually spending 3 days with SRR. You know about that don’t you CG?
 
Disappointed with England’s result but there’s still a bronze medal to go for.

Got our centre court tickets for Wimbledon. Got to go in uniform and keep an eye on the crowd between games. But before that Sal and I are actually spending 3 days with SRR. You know about that don’t you CG?

Why Robyn I am surprise !:eek:

You know that I can neither confirm or deny any said knowledge. :D


Have fun and pay attention...……. to the matches of course Robyn.:rolleyes:
 
So Miss Robyn shall you keep my bed warm this evening or shall I keep you warm down in the Inn's catacombs young lady. :p
 
So Miss Robyn shall you keep my bed warm this evening or shall I keep you warm down in the Inn's catacombs young lady. :p

I’ll keep your bed warm soon CG but right now I need a hug to help me sleep. Jet lag, exercises and new procedures to learn have exhausted me.

Maybe we can write together in the autumn CG. Once I’m back at OTS

But right now I have to bid you ‘goodnight’:kiss:
 
A sensually seductive hug, my body pressed to hers. A fleeting kiss brushes Robyn's lips


Night sweet Miss and may all your dreams be naughty ones.
 
Did a little exploring Chris, you know area, traffic patterns, and just generally getting to know the area.
 
Quick hello before I start my work day. Thinking fond and quite inappropriate thoughts of you all! :devil: :heart:
 
Back
Top