For bottoms. What do you enjoy more?

I love a beautiful cock of any size to suck, I love the taste of cum and I love a facial too . Just want to worship cock and pleasure my partner.....

But...

Nothing is better than being face down on a soft bed with my ass slightly raised, and been fucked deeply. Having an anal orgasm is fairly rare for me , but simply the ultimate sexual pleasure, so anal for me please

*Fanning myself*

I have sucked many cocks and that is my passion to have the head of a cock in my mouth squirting it sweet cum. Maybe if I had two cocks I would try one in the ass while sucking on the other. :D

I highly recommend the latter

I have sucked many cocks and that is my passion to have the head of a cock in my mouth squirting it sweet cum. Maybe if I had two cocks I would try one in the ass while sucking on the other. :D

Unfortunately haven't been able to experience that yet but I certainly want to. Would love to be the center of attention for several tops constantly filling my ass and mouth with wonderful man meat.

As much as I love to get fucked, sucking cock and feeling it explode in my throat is my favorite. I really enjoy making love to a cock and balls with my mouth

Love sucking, that feeling when you know a cock is about to cum. It gets super hard and then pulses as it cums. Feel the guy get stiff and know that he is enjoying it, but not as much as I am.

Definitely more oral

I am very oral, kissing , licking , sucking, it is the image of a cock in my mouth that comes to me most often. But nothing makes me feel more sexy than feeling a man slide into me. It could be that i don't get it often as well.

Giving of pleasure

As a mostly bottom guy I would say having a cock in my ass fucking me deep and feeling him tense up and cum inside of me. I can't always feel his cock swell or pulse inside of me but I know from his breathing and the way his body tightens up when he is cumming. To me that is telling me that I just got him off and it makes me cum so well

The frustrating thing for me is that I cannot truthfully answer this question.

I know in my heart of hearts, I'm definitely a sub. I love being and feeling feminine, I just wish I could find the right guy to live out my truth with.

That being said, I also know in my heart of hearts that I really, truly love making people happy. I love giving of myself, in whatever capacity I can. As such I imagine that when I finally do find a guy, I'm more than willing to do whatever makes him happy.

I loved reading these posts. Ive never had the courage to try either one but ive been very curious for years. thanks to my "toys" i can somewhat fullfill my secret desires.would like some encourageing words to make this happen if you find yourself in my situation.

Try going to activities you enjoy that are hosted by gay groups. For example, gay bicycle rides, gay hikes, gay cruises, gay book clubs, any type of gay get together.

I myself am not into the internet hook up since they leave me spiritually and emotionally drained and I prefer more meaningful relationships. But if your open to hook ups there are plenty of websites that you can use to meet many horny guys that are willing to pleasure you with their cock.

The frustrating thing for me is that I cannot truthfully answer this question.

I know in my heart of hearts, I'm definitely a sub. I love being and feeling feminine, I just wish I could find the right guy to live out my truth with.

That being said, I also know in my heart of hearts that I really, truly love making people happy. I love giving of myself, in whatever capacity I can. As such I imagine that when I finally do find a guy, I'm more than willing to do whatever makes him happy.

Brian is a lucky guy!

Yes A Friends cock in youre ass is great after sucking him and getting him hard and ready .Best just after a hot shower with youre ass clean and not ready to poop , as no one likes shit on there cock so its best to have a clean ass

Although I do like getting fucked, I really enjoy giving oral. The longest blowjob I have given, I strung a friend along for 45 minutes.

Although I do like getting fucked, I really enjoy giving oral. The longest blowjob I have given, I strung a friend along for 45 minutes.

Nice! Longest I've gone playing with a guy's dick is a bit over 30 minutes. Good job!!!

bent over after a day skiing with friend

sucking a friend and getting it as hard and ready playing with it a little lubing it all up and then bending over the bed and letting it slide real slow in me and reaching back to touch it and fondle his balls at the same time all the while chatting about it

sucking a friend and getting it as hard and ready playing with it a little lubing it all up and then bending over the bed and letting it slide real slow in me and reaching back to touch it and fondle his balls at the same time all the while chatting about it

Wow! Ever make it to the coast?

Like you say I enjoy both but for me there is nothing better than feeling a big hard dick pressing into my tight little hole.

I concur, I enjoy both but for me the feeling of a hard cock in me sends me over the top with great pleasure :rose:

As a mostly bottom guy I would say having a cock in my ass fucking me deep and feeling him tense up and cum inside of me. I can't always feel his cock swell or pulse inside of me but I know from his breathing and the way his body tightens up when he is cumming. To me that is telling me that I just got him off and it makes me cum so well

Mmmmmmm me too...love it when my partner cries out and fills me with his nectar...that always gets me off knowing I've pleased him completely...he also likes to jerk me off and feel my ass tighten aound him as I cum.

Last edited:

Indeed! Well put.

I love being fucked more than sucking cock, although sucking the cock about to fuck me is almost a mandatory prelude.

To use an analogy, sucking cock is the appetizer and getting fucked is the main course. Sucking the cock again afterwards is the dessert.

To the guys who said both at the same time how about this, imagine sitting all the way down on a nice one and having not one but two guys stood close either side of you with their hard cocks ready for you to suck on and rub their heads together?!

If you could all come together at the same time it would be the stuff of legends.

Although all good bottoms enjoy both: What do you enjoy more? Sucking cock or getting fucked? I enjoy both but sucking cock is my all time favorite activity in the world!

I really do enjoy getting fucked more. Such a fantastic feeling. I will suck, but for a build up to a good fucking.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm yes...

Back