Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. I've been awhile for awhile and would like to do one really good thread. I'm open as to ideas, though I do enjoy corruption of innocence, non-consent kind of stories as well. Have a look at my previous threads and feel free to give me a pm if interested in writing!

Thanks!
 
~Love Never Dies~

This rp is based on a young girl who watched her best friend get killed, though what she did not know was he was in love with her. He was much older then her but he loved her, he did not die that night. His body did but his soul leaped into another mans body. So now he has to prove to her who he is and to have a life he wanted with her but did not get a chance to say he wanted.

~New Age President~

Now this idea is highly fictional because I know in hell it would never happen, but my idea is for the youngest present to be a woman and only twenty one, see where I say highly fictional. My idea is for her body guard to fall in love with her, I think his image would be Michael Clarke Duncan. Since he is very big and body guard looking. He will fall for him and Vice versa. I am thinking in the end she has to choose between family (him) or continuing to be the president, he gives her this ultimatum because someone tried to kill her.

~The Tribe Of The Lion~

A tribe where the men they are human but very primal kinda reminds me of a werewolf in a way, they claw, they bite and growl but human, on full moons the men must mate with a woman if they don't they go insane and slowly die terrible fate

There leader of the clan is horribly injured on a hunt and a "outsider" F inds him and helps him, though he forced himself on her because it was a full moon, but when he took her it formed a bond for the leader choose his "mate"

But her father thinking that she is kidnapped has his men invade and she has to choose between her people and the tribe since they have accepted her. But by this time she will be pregnant with his child.


~The Ghost Rider~

My idea is based on the comics and the two movies, though any celebrity can be Johnny. He has a woman in his life that means everything, and wants to be with her sexually. But because of what he is he is afraid, but one night his best friend is kidnapped he appears as the ghost rider but the sun will come up and she will see him turn back to her Johnny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Crow

This is about a convict who is out and free, though on the night he gets back his wife and son are murdered and he watched the gangster kill his wife. They shot him back and now he knows the gang is out for his best friend. So now as the crow he searches for his friend, but what he doesn't know is his friend is madly in love. And he ends up falling in love with his best friend. Once they become physical she will be the guardian of the crow to make sure the crow doesn't die. (Based on the crow movies)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breaking Dawn

This is about a white girl who ends up being attacked by hunters, she is found by an Indian and when the chief sees her he knows the legend. It is said a story among his people, where a white woman would come and lead his people into freedom since it was said there god lives in her. She has a strange ability to heal people and does not know why. But the chief will end up having sex with her and she will become the chiefs wife in time.

PM if interested
 
Hello, I am looking for a talented female writer for a story idea that I have.

The premise is set in a post zombie apocalypse America. In this world there are 3 safe zones in very rural areas of the west, mid-west and south. All of the populated, urban areas are infested.

The male character is a team leader working for a private security contractor company. They are hired, usually by corporations, financial firms, banks, politicians etc. to go into the red zones and recover items them that were left by survivors after the out break.

The female character will be a journalist who is given access by the security company to live with one of the security teams for a deployment.

In the course of running these missions and the journalist reporting on whats happening in the red zones, the male and female characters connect.

That is a very simplified version of what I imagine is going to be a much more complex plot.

If this sounds interesting, please pm me with ideas and maybe a character bio.

thanks for reading,
Ike
 
Hi all I'm looking for some one to write with me a romantic tale of my geeky college girl, she is obsessed with her room mate and is a virgin. I am willing to be a slave to my room mate, or any other girl at the college though I would love it to bloom into a pseudo romance as we grow from master slave to true lovers
PM if interested, am willing to tweak it if your interested, I prefer women
 
Hi all and hope you're having fun.

I've found myself with a few atypical (even for Lit) hankerings lately and figured I might as well see if anyone would be interested in doing an RP involving these kinds of themes/kinks.

Most of all, I've been wanting to do a thread that heavily involves futanari (or whatever term you prefer) on male action. The stories here on Literotica written by SugarandSalt have provided the most recent inspiration if anyone's familiar with them. I would love to do a thread (or two) involving this.

Secondary to that, I've also been feeling something involving transformation and/or gender swapping. It's something I've been interested in playing around with for a while but never have. The last kind of RP I've been wanting would be male/male; I would be leaning for some D/s action as part of that, with my character as the sub but all is negotiable.

For any of these, I love to make us stories, settings and worlds or use existing ones. I love to have lots of sex in my stories but I do want them to be stories so there should be some plot as well. In terms of genre, both super heroes and sci fi have been calling me hard lately, though others are fine as well. Fantasy is always a go for me, for example.

Thanks for reading! PM me if interested and enjoy!
 
If anyone is interested in creating a story involving (women) 'cheating', let me know...I have several ideas, and am open to others. At this moment particular very general themes I like are, (i) a woman cheats on her fiance, (ii) a girlfriend cheats with her boyfriend's roommate(s)/flatmate(s), (iii) a bride cheats, and (iv) a girlfriend cheats with her boyfriend's friend(s)/rival at their university. (Details to be worked out, though ideas are in mind)


...for those who do not know me, or at least know 'of' me, my stories are easy to find under my name on Lit.

I only write detailed stories, so building up tension is a must; it is as much about how, why, where, who, what, and properly building up to that explosive moment, that must be full and detailed, that matters.


Finally, I do have times when I have other commitments, but I will always endeavor to post as often as I can (hopefully at least once a day), and will always let you know if can't. Anything that should prevent me from doing so now, should have been resolved.

~Shadow~
 
I am looking for a fellow girl to start a roleplay with. I prefer that my partner be at the very least assertive: someone who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go get it, no matter the cost. I typically like to play characters who believe they are heterosexual, but are actually bisexual with a strong preference for homosexuality. They are generally submissive, though not in the sense where they're anyone's slave. My typical ages range between 18-22, though I can also play woman as old as 50 on occasion. I can also play shy lesbian characters (college aged or late high school) who are so smitten by another girl (usually older and stronger than them), they aggressively pursue trying to seduce them with thier body (hugging, kissing, and cuddling the object of thier desire). My ladies always have black hair, flat stomachs, toned bodies, and E-cup breasts. They are either Hispanic or Caucasian. My current plot ideas are listed below. A + indicates the roles I want to play. A * denotes those plots where I don't care what role I play. I will repost as I come up with new ideas or revise existing ones.

The Other Woman: A mature woman in her 40s or early 50 discovers that her husband is cheating on her with another, much younger woman+. She decides to teach the little slut a lesson by pretending to be a lesbian trying to seduce her, then raping her. Although this ends her husband's affair, it does not save the marriage. To fill in for her vanishing sex life, the older woman routinely visits her husband's former lover. Gradually, the younger woman accepts the older one's advances, and the older women eases up on the amount of force she uses. The two eventually become lovers themselves.

License to Flirt: A young woman moves into a new school her senior year+. She is absolutely drop dead gorgious. The "popular" girls are instantly jealous. Though they probably could make the girl's year miserable with conventional bully tactics, the new girl is proving to be so popular among boys and "unpopular" girls alike, she'd be sure to have a network of support. So the "popular" girls convince the new girl that they'll accept her as one of them and allow her to "flirt" with the boys if and only if she joins thier "club" - where they plan to "turn" the new girl into a "dyke".

Mother/Daughter*: Simple mother lusts for her daughter, or daughter lusts for her mother. Possible plots could include, but are not limited to: the daughter is distraught over a failed relationship, the mother is jealous of her daughter's blossoming sexuality and wants the attention the girl gives to boys for herself, the mother has gone through a messy divorce and needs sexual comfort somehow, or the daughter is a lesbian and finds her mother very attractive.

Sisters*: Another simple plot where one sister lusts after the other. Perhaps one is seeking comfort after a failed relationship with a boy, or the other is jealous of her sister's affections being shown towards a boy. Could be twins or an older/younger pair

Kissing cousins*: Same as above, but with cousins

Aunt and Niece: Again a simple plot where the niece+ goes to visit her aunt who is secretly a lesbian who lusts after the niece.

Hot for Teacher*: A student lusts for her teacher. For a deeper plot, the student is failing in the teacher's class, and decides to "convince" her teacher to let her pass using the only method she knows how

Hot for Principal*: Similar as above, though in this case, the student must "convince" her principal not to discipline her.

Sinful Staff: Either a principal or a teacher lusts over a particular student+. The principal/teacher uses her authority to get the student alone and in a position to seduce her

The Challenge*: The latest pledge of a sorority is given a task to complete before she can become a full sister: she must have sex with a girl of the sorority's choosing.

Boyfriend's Sister Big Sister version*: A girl's boyfriend has an older sister he absolutely adores. They've been very close since childhood, and he's always accepted and valued her opinion and council. The sister is fiercely protective of her baby brother and considers herself his unofficial guardian. The young man introduces his girlfriend to his big sister in hopes of gaining sister's approval. Unknown to the couple, the sister is secretly bisexual, and she finds her kid brother's girlfriend quite attractive. So under the pretense of getting to know her better, the sister finds a way to get the girlfriend alone and seduce her.

Boyfriend's Sister Little Sister version: A girl's+ boyfriend has a younger sister who absolutely adores him. They've been very close since childhood, and the sister has always been very clingy and jealous, regarding her big brother. When the young man introduces he girlfriend, the kid sister (who is secretly bisexual) finds her big brother's girlfriend quite attractive. So under the pretense of getting to know her better, the sister finds a way to get the girlfriend alone and seduce her.

Personal Trainer: A young woman at the gym+ catches the eyes of a much older, more experienced fitness woman. She can either be a gym employee (like a trainer) or a friendly, helpful fellow exerciser. The girl is amazed at the woman's toned body and incredible strength. The woman senses the girl's admiration, and is flattered. She also finds her attractive, and sets about to make her hers. I would like her to be a mature woman in her 40s or early 50s, but younger is fine.

Vampire Bride*: A vampire goes in search of her next meal; who turns out to be a rather beautiful young woman+. Rather than kill this woman, the vampire keeps her alive as a convenient source of food. A possible extension of this plot is that the vampire turns the woman into a vampire herself, then tutors her on the ways of the night.

The Princess and the Dancer: Once upon a time, there lived a powerful and spoiled princess+. She was always a strange one, showing no interest in any man other than her younger brother, but instead prefering the company of other women. One of her favorite hobbies was to go out into the city and carouse the taverns and brothels, incognito, looking for women; and then have her guards bring them to her chambers. One day, she saw the most amazing performance by the most beautiful and erotic woman she'd ever laid eyes on, and it seemed like she'd danced the whole routine just for her. So she tracked her down, hoping to seduce her, as she had done with so many other women. What she didn't realize was that the dancer had been trying to seduce her younger brother, who was with her, in hopes of kidnapping him and using his lust for her to control him. With the princess so obviously in her clutches, the dancer realizes she's struck a jackpot, and kidnaps the princess instead. The dancer's motives are up to you: perhaps she is just a common criminal in a guild looking to pluck a fat ransom; or maybe she's a resistance fighter, looking for a hostage; or maybe she's even the princess/queen of a conquered kingdom out for revenge on the princess' parent(s). The dancer should be at least in her early 20s, with dark hair and large breasts. She can be older as well.

Captive Princess/Queen version 1: The beloved queen/princess of a fallen kingdom+ has been captured. Her captors have a sense of decency, and deliver her to thier queen or royal princess as a slave. The enemy queen/princess decides to use her new slave as a sex toy, though she eventually learns to ease up on the poor woman, and gradually starts to fall in love with her. A possible addition to this plot is that the enemy queen/princess is a warrior herself, and personally took the captured queen/princess. Another bonus could be that one queen is an elf, and the other a human.

Captive Princess/Queen version 2: A proud warrior queen/princess is defeated in battle, and is brought to the court of her captors. There, the enemy queen/princess+ (who is regarded as a much loved, sweet and gentle ruler by her subjects) claims the captive as her personal slave. The enemy queen/princess, however, has a taste for women, rather than men, and slowly begins seducing her captive as a lover. A bonus could be that one queen is an elf, and the other a human.

Sorceress' Apprentice: A girl with magical talent+ seeks a talented sorceress to teach her to harness her powers. The sorceress finds this girl very attractive, and agrees to teach her, if the girl agrees to do whatever the sorceress wants.

Knight in Shining Armor*: A spoiled princess is assigned a knight as a bodyguard, though to protect her "honor" the knight is female. The princess, however, seems to prefer girls instead of boys, and she finds the knight sexually attractive. Perhaps the princess is on her way to marry a foreign prince she does not love, and she plans to seduce her female bodyguard and run away with her.

Just a reminder of the plots I have in store
 
I'm interested in either one female writer playing two parts, or two female writers, for a college romance story. My character is a townie made good, a bright, hard-working kid who's gotten into an Ivy League college. Your character is his best friend, a tomboy girl mechanic who went to school with him and now works at the local garage. She's been secretly in love with him as long as she can remember. Your (second?) character is a perfect Ivy League prep, as used to privilege as the air she breathes and cautiously intrigued by the idea of people from blue-collar backgrounds.

PM me if you're interested.
 
This one I've been thinking is a bit different than my previous ones. How it goes is; I have a couple for neighbors in the apartment building across the street. She is a commissioned offcer in the military, happily married, beautiful, and seemed to have everything a young woman could desire with a handsome husband whom was a excellent lover, promising career, and wealth, yet she seemed that there was something missing.

Livng across from her she comes home one day, sees me, and starts to do a bit of a dance. No nudity but she teases me, spanks herself and shows cleavage but it is interupted by her husband coming home.

That is the start. What I plan on is she starts to experience her wild streak, she goes to parties and starts bringing back men of all sorts to have her fun and I watch and enjoy and she knows I do which fuels her passion.

PM if your curious. Thanks.
 
The Daughter The Mistress

My idea for this is a father/daughter incest he has grown to be in love with his daughter since his wife left him so all he has is her. But my idea is that he wants to get his daughter pregnant and will do anything to do it. And he pretty much is grooming her to be the "Wife" Instead of the daughter. He wants a family with her and will be interesting to see how it goes.

PM if interested.
 
Last edited:
Rosenrot

A young priest has just taken up his position at a small community. While taking confessions, a girl of age admits to having a deep interest in him. She continuously visits him, and finally manages to seduce him. Taken with her, he begins to do things she requests, going from small questionable thefts and lies, to robbery and possibly murder, all to appease the whims of his lover.

She finds continued enjoyment of watching him fall from his religious ways, and torments him even at his podium. No one else knows of what they've been doing, and she uses that to keep him in her arms. That threat of how far they've gone. What the others would say. The community that adores him. She's just a girl. How would anyone believe him if he were to say it were all her doing?
 
Looking for a female roleplaying partner to write with. I'm not quite as prolific a writer as some of the others on here, but I can still write posts of decent length and detail, and I don't particularly mind writing or reading shorter posts either.

Also, if you like the ideas below, but would like to change some details, feel free to do so. I'm not fixated on the details so much and like to leave freedom for interpretation on your own part.

Stories that I am interested in roleplaying:
-I am the prey / summoner of a succubus (or some other demoness), in a fantasy or modern setting. This could involve me inheriting some artifact that the succubus is bound to, or perhaps a summoning ritual gone wrong (or right), etc. (Filled for the moment, unless we can think of a unique twist to make it diferent.)

-Hot girl/geeky guy. The girl is hot and popular but is in danger of failing her classes. When she tries to offer the guy money to tutor her, he rejects her because he's been the butt of jokes from her friends for a while. So she offers sex instead, teasing and seducing him until he agrees.

-Something involving Poison Ivy, Catwoman, or Harley Quinn from the Batman series. While finding a partner who could write two or even all three would be a godsend, I know that that's probably too much to hope for. A single or multiple partners would both work here.

-If you have an idea that's not posted above, send it anyway. If it's fantasy or science-fiction related, or just generally geeky, or involves femme fatales of any kind, I'll probably be intrigued at the very least.

PM me if you're interested or have a new idea or would like to discuss changing around some of the details. Good grammar and spelling is a plus!
 
Due to whatever reason some threads have come to a halt so I am relisting them with a few others. Always needing a good male Co writer. Pm any interest or questions

Also if any of my Co writers notice their thread here and are still wishing to continue writing please let me know and I will delete it from the list.

Thread ideas
1. Chances and Fate (Working title)


2. Haven based idea Would prefer knowledge of the show and character personalities.

3. Setting things right back home

4. Heart Over Orders

5. Love's Fatal Inspiration

6. The Lady and the Pirate ~~

7. Biker idea Basic SOA knowledge would be a plus.

8. The Lady and the Lawman Love of Western movies a plus
 
Last edited:
Love Conquers All

This idea is about a male werewolf who looks to be in his 30's but actually he is over four hundred years old. Since vampires live much longer lives, but every one hundred years there is a full moon that is colored red. That is when he has no control over his changes, the red full moon is the mating moon where all werewolves claim there mates and get the chosen mate pregnant. The male werewolf had a mate one hundred years ago but was killed by a hunter. So he wants his best friend to be his mate.

When they have sex he will bite her marking her and it will also turn her some what into a werewolf, she will run faster, better sense and long living. Everything but the transformation, he is the leader of his pack that his friend knows nothing about. But the night of the full moon, he calls his friend before the moon comes up and asks her to come up. The changes are painful but sex makes the pain not happen, so the idea is for him to take her when the first signs of pain occur and his werewolf smell will tell him she is pregnant.

~~~~~~~~~~

The Secret Circle

A guy who has a coven he is a leader of a group of people into Wicca and he has found a girl who just moved beside him and he can feel that she has the power he will need to achieve the goal to become the most powerful person in the world but it costs him his humanity and he will end up turning into a demon. But by the time the changes happen they will be very close and slowly turning into lovers since he wants to be king with her as his queen tho she has no idea she has magic in her

PM if interested.
 
Last edited:
Hi, looking for a female for this RP.. I was wanting to do a Private Investigator story based in the 1930’s. The case will be focused upon a jewel heist of the blue moon necklace from it's owner Jason Kain from the Emerald and Diamonds Casino in Reno NV. The story will be a cat and mouse chase with emotions building up between the characters. If interested please pm with what role you would wish to play and a brief character description focusing more on personality than history, for history can come out during play.. Thank you in advance
 
looking for any lady of lit who might be interested in doing a role play set during the cold war. We would play as sleeper agents from russia who must pose as a married couple while also performing secret agents given to them by the KGB if any one would like to know more i would love to talk to you
 
I am interested in doing a story with a male, dominant co-writer. I have a few story ideas that might be fun. I prefer medium-length posts (maybe 2 paragraphs) and good spelling/grammar please. However, I am reasonably flexible on the story concepts, and like a writer who is able to surprise me.

Generally I like to toy with reluctance without doing true non-consent. Along these lines:

* Cute young policewoman has a sister with a drug habit. The sister can't pay and the drug dealer requests the cop's body in exchange to have the debt waived. Implication that if she doesn't, the sister will go to prison herself, or worse. Cop willingly submits into the hands of the criminal, who naturally ensnares her more and more.

* Preppy young student rejects all men who try to date her. But her dreams become increasingly vivid and realistic. It turns out that a couple of guys have figured out how to control her dreams. They begin to insert themselves into the dreams, becoming increasingly dominant and nasty to her as their power becomes secure. Because it is 'just a dream', she gradually surrenders more to her submissive fantasies. And then they start meeting her in real-life...

* A modern-day witch tries to summon a demon to send against someone she despises or who wronged her. The demon agrees, but happens to be an incubus, and rejects all her attempts at payments aside from sexual payment. At first he just wants 'an embrace to seal the pact', but that kiss turns into a lot more. He uses mind-influencing (not mind-controlling) powers to turn the tables in his favor. Eventually, he breaks her down until she is just his bitch. Once she is his slave, perhaps he sends her to the man who insulted her to submit to him, too.

Let me know if you're curious. I can post quite regularly.
 
I am currently looking for a female to fill the role in a story I want to start. It's about a guy who after his step sister finds out how well endowed and how good he is in bed, she comes up with the idea to turn him into a porn star and be his manager, so she can get 50 percent of all of his profits. She sets up the shoots and such and also makes sure to keep him on top of his game. Really hope a get a pm for a female who would be interested in this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top