Adventure,Riches, and Romance (closed for LexiLove)

Imani slept soundly until morning. Though heading out as the group needed to get moving. The surprise of the Dragon was not needes as they scrambled back to the cave. "Crap this will make things harder....we may be stuck here for days. "she said.
 
Alter looked out the cave trying to stay hidden sure enough the dragon was still flying around outside. He said "alright everyone I don't want to risk taking on a dragon if we don't have to. Especially with very little in terms of ranged weapons on us. Hopefully he will fly off to go hunt and we can make our way back down the mountain. He must of made a dent further up." He and any of the other experienced party members new a dragon den often meant treasure.
 
Imani knew that some wanted to head for the den but that was a bad idea. "We'll wait it out....he will have to hunt soon."she said. Hours turned into a day. A few more days went by before they were able to make their way down the mountain. Karina was beginning to worry as they were not home yet.
 
After a few days the group headed down the mountain. He sighed and said "sorry about your job. That dragon makes getting up the mountain to dangerous right now. Hopefully it will find it harder to find food and will move on. If not no more jobs in the mountain without proper equipment to slay that dragon."
 
They had made it back by nightfall. Karina was up and feeding Vega before bed. The group members agreed before they turned in for the night. Karina had figured out trick as her son began to sleep longer. Though she was still tired as Vega was feeding every four hours.
 
The group soon arrived back at the guild during the morning hours. He said "SInce your job fell through ill put in a special request among the reps make sure we can find you all replacement work quickly." He then put his arm around Imani's waist as they walked back to there room. Seeing Karina he kissed her and said "were back a little sooner than we thought....granted we spent three days in a cave with the party and still didn't even get to finish the job."
 
Karina was surprised to see them back so soon. Kissing both her husband and wife. "It is alright, Vega is now asleep. Strip and join me in bed."She said. Smiling as she laid back down, getting comfortable.
 
Alter sat his things down. Not having to be told twice. He stripped out of his clothes and armor. Joining Karina on the bed as he kissed her. Slowly deepening the kiss as his tongue traced her lips seeking entrance. His hand resting on her thigh. Neither him nor Imani had been able to have sex holed up in the cave with the others there.
 
Karina pulled Atler close as they kissed. Imani soon stripped down and joined them. "Make love to me."she said. Karina soon pulled Imani into hot kiss as it had been some time that they all made love.
 
Alter smiled and said "I don't have to be told twice. He kissed Karina's neck His hand on her thigh. Traveling up to her sex. His fingers rubbing her pussy before he pushed two of them into her wet folds. Working them slowly as he kissed and nipped at her neck.
 
Karina moaned out softy before sitting up. "We should go elsewhere so we do not wake our son."she said. Hoping they got the hint before they headed to the sitting area by another fireplace.
 
Alter followed his wives Kissing each of them as he guided there hands to his cock. His own hand cupping there asses as it slid down to tease there pussys.
 
Soon both of the girls were moaning as Alter teased him. The girls began to take turns stroking him before they sat in front of the fire. Taking turns licking Alter before Imani eased down onto his cock. Karina laid down next to him and pulled him into a hot kiss.
 
Alter moaned in pleasure as his wives took turns licking his cock. Soon letting them guide him down as Imani sat down on him and began to ride him. Returning Karina's kiss as he slipped two fingers into her pussy. Working them in time with Imani's pace of riding him.
 
Both began to moan, though Karina snuggled closer. "I'm so happy to have you home."She said. Karina always worried as she could not go with. Imani knew wife worried but loved that about her.
 
Alter moaned as he said "Happy to be home with both my loves." Kissing Karina again as he continued to thrust up to meet Imani as she rode his cock. He added a third finger working them faster as he began to thrust up into Imani's cunt.
 
Karina cried out as her husband teased her cunt. "I'm glad you two are home safe and sound. I finally got Vega to sleep most of the night."she said. Knowing Alter wished he was older so he could join them on missions.
 
Alter kept letting Imani pleasure himself on his cock. Riding him to her pace. He pulled Karina into a kiss. Whispering against her lips "im glad to hear it my Karina. Someday soon you will be able to join us out on adventures again. Have you missed it fucking on some abandoned road or in some forgotten ruin or cave? Sex aside the missions just haven't been the same without you."
 
Karina smirked as she did miss the great sex. Giving Alter another kiss as their wife cried out as she came hard. "I have my love though all tbat practice blessed us with a healthy baby boy."she said. Knowing what she said was true.
 
Back
Top