In Need of a Confidence Booster

Been sick everyone. Hopefully you have all missed me a little bit...:)

Attachments

• Robe 5.jpg
    Robe 5.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 370
  • Robe 6.jpg
    Robe 6.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 309
  • Robe 7.jpg
    Robe 7.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 390
Well, I'm not quite healthy yet, but I have a few more photos for all of you. I hope all of you are well and managing to stay healthy. :kiss:

Attachments

• Lounge 1.jpg
    Lounge 1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 267
  • Lounge 2.jpg
    Lounge 2.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 244
  • Lounge 3.jpg
    Lounge 3.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 312
Well, I'm not quite healthy yet, but I have a few more photos for all of you. I hope all of you are well and managing to stay healthy. :kiss:

Very nice. Love that first one the best. Thanks for sharing.
Take care and get 100% healthy. :rose:

Loved these, especially the first one. Just wish I had a better angle. Hope you are feeling better !

Was feeling better until I took a spill on the ice yesterday. Now I have vruises as well. What kind of an angle are you looking for?

pics

Was feeling better until I took a spill on the ice yesterday. Now I have vruises as well. What kind of an angle are you looking for?

why in God's name would you need to build your confidence. I could go for days exploring your wonderful body.

Well that sucks. We're expecting 2 feet of snow and high winds tomorrow. Winter fun in NY.

What angle ? Well, I'd like to have been sitting on the other end of the couch and looking in your direction. Very sexy pose.

why in God's name would you need to build your confidence. I could go for days exploring your wonderful body.

Why thank you so much!! I appreciate hearing it. Where would you start your exploration?

Well that sucks. We're expecting 2 feet of snow and high winds tomorrow. Winter fun in NY.

What angle ? Well, I'd like to have been sitting on the other end of the couch and looking in your direction. Very sexy pose.

Yeah, you guys are supposed to get just slammed aren't you. Good 'ole nor'easter. We're supposed to get snow Sunday I believe. Not sure how much though. Hope you're all stocking up on supplies and you make it through okay! Too bad I'm not there to help you stay warm. ;)

Incredible pics of a beautiful woman!!! Would love some pics of your gorgeous ass or maybe a spread leg shot! Thanks so much for posting!!!

I'll be fine. But I'd sure be finer if you were here. Have a feeling the heat might melt some of that snow.

Yeah, you guys are supposed to get just slammed aren't you. Good 'ole nor'easter. We're supposed to get snow Sunday I believe. Not sure how much though. Hope you're all stocking up on supplies and you make it through okay! Too bad I'm not there to help you stay warm. ;)

You should rename this thread , IN NEED OF A HARDON BOOST , it certainly worked for me .

Fantastic pics of an incredibly sexy woman , cant wait to see more pics of your amazing body.

Red :rose:

Just wish you would spread your legs so we could see the treasure between them...:devil:

Incredible pics of a beautiful woman!!! Would love some pics of your gorgeous ass or maybe a spread leg shot! Thanks so much for posting!!!

Well, just be patient. It's possible they're still coming. ;)

I'll be fine. But I'd sure be finer if you were here. Have a feeling the heat might melt some of that snow.
That would indeed be good. I believe I'm in for some snow starting tomorrow, but not nearly as much as you're supposed to be getting. Stay safe and stay warm. :rose:

You should rename this thread , IN NEED OF A HARDON BOOST , it certainly worked for me .

Fantastic pics of an incredibly sexy woman , cant wait to see more pics of your amazing body.

Red :rose:

Thanks so much!! I take it as a great compliment if pictures of me turn you on. I hope you keep coming back to see more. :)

Just wish you would spread your legs so we could see the treasure between them...:devil:

I second that notion

Well gentlemen, that may be a long time coming. If ever.

I believe there were requests for some ass pics? :)

Attachments

• bottom 1.jpg
    bottom 1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 245
  • bottom 2.jpg
    bottom 2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 224
  • bottom 3.jpg
    bottom 3.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 244
They are all really nice, but the last was just an instant erection. An incredible ass and the hint of the treasure that waits to be uncovered. Beautiful !

So glad that you enjoyed them! Hopefully I havne't made your evening too...uncomfortable.:devil:

Back