Missouri Rollcall

Storm Damage

I leave for a few days and this thread is on page 14! Oh wow. Come on fellow MO people. I know you are busy with the tornado and all. How are you all hanging in there from that? Any damage in your neck of the woods?

I'm not in MO... but not far either... would make a nice road trip for the right motivation... like a woman who wants to tease me and let me spend some time touching, exploring and tasting her...

Over 40 milf... wait, I guess I really need to begin referring to myself as a Cougar. Have never visited here, what can I expect if I have time to hang around & chat?
I'm mobile so can't post photos from my phone but check out my Flickr if you'd like.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mature_blonde/

With pics like those, you can expect a lot of guys wanting to, well, you know...

Those are some very enticing photos, thanks for sharing them.

Mitch (in Ballwin)

Why thank you, she blushes.
Ballwin? Get out, I'm in S. Stl. County.
Never knew how well known lit was, no offense!

That's more like an STL roll call, isn't it?!

This place is great, been a member for a while.

Over 40 milf... wait, I guess I really need to begin referring to myself as a Cougar. Have never visited here, what can I expect if I have time to hang around & chat?
I'm mobile so can't post photos from my phone but check out my Flickr if you'd like.

Lovely pic's...:rose::rose:

You can probably expect a lot of naughty boys....:D:eek:

Great story also, well written...you need to pen the sequel...:rose::rose:

anyone else feel like their clothes are just sticking to their bodies in this weather???

cant wait to get home and have a cold shower!

I'm at home and it's still sticky and hot. Kind of in a good way at the moment browsing Lit, but I gotta buy more fans before it gets legitimately hot.

You are a very attractive woman. As for what to expect? Who knows. Same here... haven't been a member long and don't get to visit as often as I would like.

BTW ~ Love the tease with the panties! ;) Thanks

I post now and then but it really is pretty much the same handful of people here. Would love some fresh meat, so to speak

"Shy?" ~ Really? "Naughty?" ~ How naughty?

Fresh meat? ~ Well, I'm about as new to this forum as they come. Nice to meet you!

Howdy all....I know this is MO, but I'm in Southeast Kansas just a little ways from the MO line...40 white male here....

Wait... I see people from St Louis and Ballwin here?!? I would have cleaned the house. I would have made dinner. Now that you are here, have a seat and we will talk. Checking in from Ballwin...{waves}
o2

Wait... I see people from St Louis and Ballwin here?!? I would have cleaned the house. I would have made dinner. Now that you are here, have a seat and we will talk. Checking in from Ballwin...{waves}
o2

Wave right back at ya

:) I was hoping I'd find a Missouri board and yay! But everyone seems to be from around STL. :/

MWF 28 JC/COMO

Back