Need ideas to try please.

Pretty_kitty169

Experienced
So, husband and I are very sexual. We like keeping things new and hot between us, played with bdsm, he shared me a couple months ago. Love trying new things, what ideas do you have or things you tried that may be considered "forbidden" or just plain fun to do? Thank you in advance

So, husband and I are very sexual. We like keeping things new and hot between us, played with bdsm, he shared me a couple months ago. Love trying new things, what ideas do you have or things you tried that may be considered "forbidden" or just plain fun to do? Thank you in advance

Not sure if this is your thing but we like me controlling her panties. I choose which she wears, when they can be taken off, changed, etc. It adds a bit of fun.

-Him

While sitting at the table in a restaurant, I've had my wife remove her panties and hand them to me privately. Mostly we get a corner booth or something not so open. But she thrills at the fact someone may see her sliding them down her legs.
We've had some looks, but not sure exactly what they saw...lol

I'm a big fan of baby oil. Get nice and slippery and have fun. Have your husband agree to a sex act BEFORE you tell him what it is. And return the favor of course.

Back