The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarakin says he needs his back rubbing. I wondered if you'd like to volunteer, whilst I sort out this bloody computer (bloody broadband has been acting strange and calls to India are very frustrating.)

Tarakin says he needs his back rubbing. I wondered if you'd like to volunteer, whilst I sort out this bloody computer (bloody broadband has been acting strange and calls to India are very frustrating.)

Isn't it hard to find him if he takes his coat off? Talk about feeling your way around.:eek:

Special Talent? I hold the world's record for lying motionless in front of a fireplace with a naked woman asleep on my back. :cool:

Don't think for one second that I have forgotten about those pictures Bear!:mad: You and HP and the Dragon think you are all so smart.... I'll just deny everything!;)

Good evening naked party people, I have finally gotten the chance to put my feet up. am watching Olympics, life is good.

:rose::heart: That is such good advice...never let a man or a bear with a twinkle in his eyes near with a camera:rolleyes:

I'd never let a bear near me with or without a camera. :eek: Excepting our own civilized member of Ursus, naturally.

Good evening ladies. :kiss:

I'd never let a bear near me with or without a camera. :eek: Excepting our own civilized member of Ursus, naturally.

Good evening, Tom. :kiss: Hello, Tricia, Secret and Wenchie...nice to see you!

I'd be willing to help, but he takes that coat off in here and can never find him.

We did veil work in class tonight. It went really well.

I don't mind waiting until he sneaks up behind me. :)
Are you doing belly dancing? How cool!

I'm thinking about asking him if he would wear one of those glow sticks hanging off of his.........just so we can find him in here.:D Think he'll go for it?

Wanders in for some company until the fuzzy one gets home.

Hiya! How was your day?

Are you doing belly dancing? How cool!

I'm thinking about asking him if he would wear one of those glow sticks hanging off of his.........just so we can find him in here.:D Think he'll go for it?

I hope not...I like playing hide'n'seek. :)

Hi Trish. :kiss: How are you this fine evening?

Ummmmm, Tom? Too many women to keep 'em all straight? That's Tricia over there....

Good evening, Tom. :kiss: Hello, Tricia, Secret and Wenchie...nice to see you!

Hello Tom, Dian, Secet, Wenchie...I've been over in the PG playing in the Sex Lounge...I've just ravished Lance... damn I feel good now;):kiss:

Sweet talker. :kiss::kiss: What do I care if you get my name right with lines like that!

You do inspire me to new heights of elequence, enchanting one. :kiss:

Hello Tom, Dian, Secet, Wenchie...I've been over in the PG playing in the Sex Lounge...I've just ravished Lance... damn I feel good now;):kiss:

Hi Trish. :kiss: Everyone needs a good ravishing from time to time...it gets the blood flowing and the body stimulated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back