Masturbate on cam sites??

I love this , not sure if its the fact that its strangers watching me or if its just the being watched but i always seem to cum very hard if i have an audience

Having an audience is definitely a turn on to me. I love when they direct me as well.
 
i love to wank on cam

especially when im weaing a thong

i like it best when i c2c with someone else in a thong
 
I've enjoyed cams before, and have wanted to show off, but never tried it. Waiting for the right situation. It would be a huge turn on.
 
Facetime/tango

If any1 interested please send me a message, im ready now to show more than enough!
 
I had a bad experience with this once - I was on cam and using a vibrator, and the guy recorded it and poetsed on several porn sites.
NEVER show your face with your nude body. My rule is either show face or show faceless body. And just for the reason you stated.
 
I have tried it a couple times and found the interaction to be a HUGE turn on. Unfortunately, hanging out and waiting for people to participate is a HUGE time waster.
 
I'd love to watch and show a good jerk off today!
Good morning to all.
 
Last edited:
I had a bad experience with this once - I was on cam and using a vibrator, and the guy recorded it and poetsed on several porn sites.
Always a risk, think they are known affectionally as ass holes!

Worth coming to sites like this so some trust can be built up, would not happen with me, spoils the fun :)
 
I've done it a couple of times on Squirt. I love the reaction. If I weren't too chicken to show my face, I'd love to do a live suck and fuck.

I've done it many times on Squirt, it's a real turn-on. I do keep my face hidden though, unless in a one-to-one.
 
I do it all the time, both on specific websites and yahoo IM. Almost never show my fact though. I do have some telling tattoos in places that a viewer could see them, but I guess I just figure, if anyone who is watching me happens to recognize me... well, they must be enjoying the show, and maybe it will spur a face to face (or face to other body parts) get-together!

PM me if you want to know which sites I use... can't post em here.
 
I saw the date on the original post. It's hard to believe that this was already a thing over a decade ago! How slow were those internet connections? šŸ˜†
 
I saw the date on the original post. It's hard to believe that this was already a thing over a decade ago! How slow were those internet connections? šŸ˜†
There used to be a cam site back around that time that would allow free cam sharing and man was it choppy video.
 
There used to be a cam site back around that time that would allow free cam sharing and man was it choppy video.
I'm sure the animated GIFs today are a thousand times higher quality than the pixelated, snail-slow frame rates of live video chat back then. But I'm glad it was popular enough to continue advancing the technology!
 
I am devastated to see that Omegle has just recently shut down. I had a lot of fun on that site. Females were rare but I Had great sessions with a few dozen over the years.
Does anyone know of a similar site that has women chatting too?
 
I'm sure the animated GIFs today are a thousand times higher quality than the pixelated, snail-slow frame rates of live video chat back then. But I'm glad it was popular enough to continue advancing the technology!
its wasn't that bad ..cuseeme if I remember right
 
I'm sure the animated GIFs today are a thousand times higher quality than the pixelated, snail-slow frame rates of live video chat back then. But I'm glad it was popular enough to continue advancing the technology!
Back when this first became a thing, laptops did not have built in cameras. I think my first webcam was and external one, and only 640x480 or something, and super grainy. And it was terrible in low light conditions so you had to have the lights fully on. In one of the posts in this thread I saw ā€œyimā€ and I had to remember that was the old Yahoo Instant Messenger. Thatā€™s what I was using years ago. Before this, chat was all text based. Yes, it was so grainy and washed out, prone to dropouts or frozen frames.
 
Back
Top