Sexy GIFs

Wonder if OP saw this discussion coming....

And it's lactation...lactose is a disaccharide sugar found in the milk, nothing to do with titty shape or activity. ...:cool:

Last edited:
Wonder if OP saw this discussion coming....

And it's lactation...lactose is a disaccharide sugar found in the milk, nothing to do with titty shape or activity. ...:cool:

throw me some weed yo!!

i'm dry as hell til later on tonight!! EERRRR!!

The tits I find more amusing, it's the mouth I find really sexy.

Shure dew gawt a purdy mouth there girl...
hillbilly-gay-man-pose-sexy1.jpg

I'm adding it to my bucket list.

Werd....+1

The tits I find more amusing, it's the mouth I find really sexy.

You know, I just don't see it. Katy Perry doesn't really do it for me.

Now, Aubrey Plaza, she hits in all the right places. If her first name were "Dealey", I'd ask for some footage of her grassy knoll.

I don't believe I've heard the phrase "chittle chottle". It made me chortle.

They say it on Adam & Joe podcasts. If you like chittle chottle they have tons of lovely made up phrases. My favourites are when he calls Lady Gaga lady ja-ja and describes the pain in his elbow as "Absolute adge-uh-nee"

They say it on Adam & Joe podcasts. If you like chittle chottle they have tons of lovely made up phrases. My favourites are when he calls Lady Gaga lady ja-ja and describes the pain in his elbow as "Absolute adge-uh-nee"

Are they British, this Adam & Joe? The English seem to have a penchant for nonce.

They are English and they are incredible, they used to have a TV programme back in the day but the podcasts are comedy gold, just two very good friends finding everything absolutely hilarious together.

Like Laurel and Hardy? Not our Laurel, and yes I know Hardy was American.

Back