Wooden Pony?

LipstickNoir

Virgin
Hello all... I am new here, so hopefully this topic won't prove to be redundant to those of you who've spent more time in these parts.

I' d love to hear your take on the wooden pony experience-- from tops & bottoms, and voyeurs too.

I've had limited experience in BDSM stuff, but the wooden pony is something that has whet my... appetite, shall we say! for some time. I've not yet experienced it myself (and do hope to, under the right hands). So I guess my query here is both for information gathering and fantasy inspiration/aspiration.

Thank you!
-L.Noir

Hello all... I am new here, so hopefully this topic won't prove to be redundant to those of you who've spent more time in these parts.

I' d love to hear your take on the wooden pony experience-- from tops & bottoms, and voyeurs too.

I've had limited experience in BDSM stuff, but the wooden pony is something that has whet my... appetite, shall we say! for some time. I've not yet experienced it myself (and do hope to, under the right hands). So I guess my query here is both for information gathering and fantasy inspiration/aspiration.

Thank you!
-L.Noir

All variants of the game are painful

I was on something similar that was just makeshift and got bruising after like less than 15 minutes. I don't think that's normal and was afraid it would be too damaging so every time I have done it it has not been for too long of a time. I'd suggest just being as careful as possible if youre really all that curious. it WILL hurt

Of course you got bruising. Trust me, no matter how makeshift or engineered the device is, you are resting ALL of your weight DIRECTLY onto a very small amount of flesh and dropping your pubic bone on top to pinch it. It's an actual torture method, it's not designed to be safe or gentle.

Of course you got bruising. Trust me, no matter how makeshift or engineered the device is, you are resting ALL of your weight DIRECTLY onto a very small amount of flesh and dropping your pubic bone on top to pinch it. It's an actual torture method, it's not designed to be safe or gentle.

I see. I guess I was a little worried cus I didn't expect to get such lasting bruising in such a short amount of time. I thought that maybe after 35 minutes I'd get lasting bruising, not 15. It makes me too cautious to stay on for longer amounts of time but like I said ours is quite amateur makeshift so its safer that way anyway probably

I see. I guess I was a little worried cus I didn't expect to get such lasting bruising in such a short amount of time. I thought that maybe after 35 minutes I'd get lasting bruising, not 15. It makes me too cautious to stay on for longer amounts of time but like I said ours is quite amateur makeshift so its safer that way anyway probably

Smile its not meant to be pleasent. but I think you need a more experieced person, who will make sure your happy with whats going on, and then cares for you, after. I have some information on pony riding, if your interested, and some photos

pony fun

Is this what you have in mind?

Last edited:
I googled it and watched a couple videos and even though resting all my web on my pubic bone looks rather unpleasant, I wouldn't mind at least trying it. The ropework on the boobs looks amazingly delicious.

I am OK on them for 20 minutes or so, after that my mind starts to wander. I wonder if thats why I ended up riding an electrical pony?

Pretty brutal, I had never seen one of those before, with the point resting on the pubic bone, where there is no padding or protection, ouch.....not all that different then having a wooden pole a couple of inches in diameter and being lowered onto it on your pubic bone, the whole weight of your body is on it.....

The authenticity & simplicity aspects both appeal greatly to me. To say nothing of the extreme give/take/control involved in such an undertaking...
Certainly it's not for everything. I find the challenge of it enticing-- which, combined with the right fella who would want me to do this for him... oh, very hot.
And yes, bruising. There it is of course, no way around that. But I am one who enjoys my bruises-- almost mourn them as they fade.
Again-- that's just me...

Back