ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauren.Hynde said:

And Blaze, not a word!

A word? Just one word, or a combination of words? Does it have to be a particular word, or can it be any word? Perhaps a pseudo-word?

Blaze

Talk too much, is it?
At least I speak eloquently.
Methinks a certain dragon needs to be educated as to the purposes of capitalization and grammatical precision.

Blaze

BlazeofLife said:
Talk too much, is it?
At least I speak eloquently.
Methinks a certain dragon needs to be educated as to the purposes of capitalization and grammatical precision.

Blaze
Back off wizard!!!

You're probably right, Z. Its such a shame the way children are educated these days.

Blaze

hybirdx said:

Back off wizard!!!

Oh, excellent return.
*clap clap clap*
Truly a witty riposte.
With such a grandiose verbal repetoire and such perspicacious commentary, it seems I must surely bow to your not so discerning and astute beligerence.

Blaze

Good eve / morn everyone! :D

(doles out the :kiss: - es) :D

(gives Lauren some OJ & sends her off to bed) ;)

just home from ... actually playing D&D w/ dice & paper & pencil.

BlazeofLife said:

Oh, excellent return.
*clap clap clap*
Truly a witty riposte.
With such a grandiose verbal repetoire and such perspicacious commentary, it seems I must surely bow to your not so discerning and astute beligerence.

Blaze
psst:

it's said "repertoire"

Good morning /afternoon /eve everyone. Why is it that you all talk every night when I am working late or an overnight. Sheesh.. kinda feel left out.

I put up a vote to nominate Lauren for the title of "SPELL CHECK QUENN" LOL

Chewey

chewbacca71 said:
Good morning /afternoon /eve everyone. Why is it that you all talk every night when I am working late or an overnight. Sheesh.. kinda feel left out.

I put up a vote to nominate Lauren for the title of "SPELL CHECK QUENN" LOL

Chewey
Hi, Chewey!

I don't do it on purpose, it's just that I have 5 different dictionaries in my desk and I like to use them. I don't mind checking your spelling if you write something in portuguese, though... :)

Lauren.Hynde said:
Hi, Chewey!

I don't do it on purpose, it's just that I have 5 different dictionaries in my desk and I like to use them. I don't mind checking your spelling if you write something in portuguese, though... :)

I know , I was just busting your chops hehehe. Dont know much in Portuguese, but I used to speak spanish pretty well many moons ago.

Chewey

USA 3. Portugal 2. ........hehehe..*puts on bulletproof vest*

Lauren.Hynde said:
Yeah, yeah...

Just shut up and go edit your post up there. You misspelt Queen...

;)

YYYEEESSSSSss......another fellow Lit person that understands sarcasm. Now, if we could just teach hybird.............

Chewey

*bows low in obeisance to the great Spell Check Queen*
Thank you, oh mighty Duchess of Diction!
It would seem I had forgotten an 'r'; not necessarily a good thing when one is attempting to wax eloquently upon the very subject of elocution in a given context!
*smacks keyboard*

(stupid keyboard, you're supposed to work when I hit the 'r' button, dammit.)

Blaze

Hey Blaze, good to see you. Long time no chat. So the thread is going well eh?

Chewey

Hi all....lol@hybird and blaze arguing...

What does Perspicacious mean? I'm too lazy to look it up...

Please rise, noble Blaze.

Thou art a worthy subject of my kingdom!

Perspicacious, my dear Shaq, means: having or showing great judgement or insight, perceptive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back