New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dropping by to say Hi to GirlScoutTied and SweetHoney. Looking forward to hearing more from you both. And now, for a shameless plug from your friendly BDSM librarian *grin* The new Library is finished....it's a fantastic resource, feel free to check it out. The latest addition is a large list of BDSM links put together by Wizard that can be found under the categorgy Links.

Welcome to Lit!

~anelize

Welcome aboard, Sweet honey.

Pull up a seat and share in the chit chat.

we have enough kink to go around, methinks!

;)

welcum

girl scout tied said:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :kiss:
With the amount of posting you have done so far; you won't remain virginal much longer....so yay ! Have a gr8 day!!!

i realised i have been "promoted" from being a virgin to being experienced. lol

Boy, is this going to be a long haul making it to Lit Guru! :)

Thanks pixie. :)

i need all the encouragement i can get........i'm still new to all this and the board too. i'm quite happy reading all the posts but somehow when it comes to posting myself, i get kinda shy.

Pleasurekitten said:
Thanks pixie. :)

i need all the encouragement i can get........i'm still new to all this and the board too. i'm quite happy reading all the posts but somehow when it comes to posting myself, i get kinda shy.

Welcome to the boards
we do not bite
unless you ask us to

Re: Kitten....

Pixie Mischief said:
Hi I'd like to welcome you to the loungue:
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?threadid=146914

you should come by and introduce yourself and have a cup of tea with us :)

Gee thanks pixie! How kind of you. i can be shy at times but if i have an opinion or feel strongly enough about something, i'm sure to have my say too. lol

btw, i went to the thread and said hello. ;)

Richard49 said:
Welcome to the boards
we do not bite
unless you ask us to

Thanks for the welcome Richard. :)

And i'll try to remember your advice. Don't want to get bitten unexpectedly. lol

my pleasure.. just that Iv'e been given the duty of bringing the chatter from this threat to the other so that this thread will keep its original purpose... To welcome new members. and not chatter.
so I warmly send people to the lounge :)

as for bitting.. I bite :D

welcome kitten

been missing for a while as I have been sick...but welcome ms. kitten and yes pixie does bite...she is a violent lil thing...enjoy your visitation time with us...hope to see you in the lounge..pixie...where have you been!!!!

just sayin hi...

to all the new peoples. Especially since that makes me not so new anymore!

Hey pixie.. love the new pic!

Hello, I’m a 30 year old female living in SC. I’ve been reading Lit for a couple of years now but just recently registered and found the boards.
I’m not sure if I’m really a sub (but know I’m definitely not masochistic). I love the fantasy of being used for a man’s pleasure. Of course, this could be the result of a six year marriage to a man that is too much like my right-wing religious parents(no pants on women, no rock and roll, you know the type). Apparently no orgasms and bi-annual sex shouldn’t be considered a symptom of a relationship in trouble.:eek:
Lit, my vibrator and LOTS of batteries have been my sanity. Knowing I only have a year before my body is free to put back on the market is heaven (SC doesn’t believe quick divorces).:mad:

Last edited:
hello

Welcome aurora...and what exactly did you take??? (not really funny but i had to do it) have fun on lit!!!

Thanks for the welcome.

Take? No drugs but did discover alcohol. :)

Good thing fingers and vibrators work magic.

Sorry, just got the joke, no sleep last night. College student with a project deadline.

The Took is from Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings. It's the last name of a hobbit, Pippin.

Last edited:
Re: just sayin hi...

D's mariposa said:
to all the new peoples. Especially since that makes me not so new anymore!

Hey pixie.. love the new pic!

thank you :)

pet I answered to you on the lounge thread :)
I'm trying to keep the chatter on here

Aurora_Took said:
Hello, I’m a 30 year old female living in SC. I’ve been reading Lit for a couple of years now but just recently registered and found the boards.
I’m not sure if I’m really a sub (but know I’m definitely not masochistic). I love the fantasy of being used for a man’s pleasure. Of course, this could be the result of a six year marriage to a man that is too much like my right-wing religious parents(no pants on women, no rock and roll, you know the type). Apparently no orgasms and bi-annual sex shouldn’t be considered a symptom of a relationship in trouble.:eek:
Lit, my vibrator and LOTS of batteries have been my sanity. Knowing I only have a year before my body is free to put back on the market is heaven (SC doesn’t believe quick divorces).:mad:

Hi Aurora :)

Welcome to Lit! I spend time in SC often...my parents live in Aiken. Anyhoo...avail yourself of our wonderful Library, there's all kinds of great stuff in there to help you along your path of discovery!

Jump right in on the threads and start posting, let us get to know you :)

~anelize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back