Happy Anniversary

SimonDoom

Kink Lord
Joined
Apr 9, 2015
Posts
15,753
My first Literotica story was published one year ago today.

It’s been an interesting and rewarding experience. I was a fan of this site as a reader for well over ten years before writing stories for this site. Until I wrote my first story here, I had never written a work of fiction of any length. I’ve published 15 stories in the last year, and they’ve been received with varying degrees of appreciation, amusement, and loathing. Many have liked my stories. Some, not so much. One reader told me to eat his condom (I declined).

I’ve learned a few things in my first year here. Among them:

I’m a better fiction writer than I feared I’d be, but not nearly as good as I still hope to be.

I am a good enough writer, if comments are to be believed, to assist some people in achieving orgasm. That’s something.

When you pierce through all the nonsense and name-calling, you can glean useful information from the comments and feedback you get here if you read them carefully, skeptically, and open-mindedly.

The variety of people’s erotic kinks and fetishes is truly infinite. And thank goodness for that.

This is a diverse community. Erotica writers appear to come from every possible background.

Things I still don’t know:

How sweeps work.

How Laurel keeps up with the volume of stories contributed to this site.

Whether people here really are who they say they are. I’m curious, and doubtful, but I don’t really care, and it makes no difference to whether I like their stories or agree with what they say on these threads.

Why people care about the Kardashians. Whoops, sorry . . . that’s probably for another forum somewhere else.

I’m looking forward to another year of reading and writing stories.
 
Congratulations on your anniversary, I hope the coming year is better for you than the last. Good decision on not eating the condom, lol.
 
Back
Top