Any sw Va out there?

Arthur_J_Cummings

Experienced
Joined
Oct 24, 2017
Posts
57
Hey there! I'm just looking for a digital pen pal or chat friend or really anyone who just wants to shoot messages off to one another but hoping to find someone in the same region as me. Preferably female from 21 to 45 of age and willing to talk both sexy and non sexy but will settle with anyone just private messaging and saying hello.


Stay warm out there.
 
Had someone make a new profile just to send me messages to join another offline chat. Normal 'bot' set up that is why I posted my little rant there.
 
Ah, got'cha. Sadly, some accounts are bots, but if/when the owners find out about one they will ban the account. Us "regular members" don't send them, though. :)
 
Never meant to insult the regulars of this site. After all that would be insulting myself ;)

Anyways my life is going slow right now so how are you doing?
 
Disclaimer: I'm not in Virginia. lol

But, I'm doing well. How are you? :)
 
Ah, well, hopefully the stress goes away easily enough.
 
If I could win the lottery or find someone to love haha. Thanks for the hope though. Anyways I hope your week went well.

Btw anyone else can jump in on this thread and chat.
 
On a side note, my sister lives in Alexandria but I'd seriously doubt she's even heard of Lit. lol

All is well here, and waiting for the weekend! Hope things are well with you.
 
Back
Top