Literotica Illustrations - Need Pre-Launch Submissions & Testing!

Am interested

please get back to me asap i love to draw and would love to add to the site if possible
 
hey uuum...i may have to google but maybe you could tell me how do i get pen and ink drawings on to a computer without a camera and memory card?
 
Illustration Submissions!

I would definitely like to submit some erotic art as well! I've been drawing them for some time and have many ready for submission :)
 
Hello

Hi! I like to read your stories sometimes, sorry my english is not good enough to write something of my own, but I not bad on painting, and I would like to submit some of my artworks, while I’m experiencing on erotic paintings, if possible, may I be add in the test group, please?
That’s one of my last artworks:
erotic%20(11).jpg
 
Last edited:
Manu...
just the avatar I wanted to speak to. I am trying to do something in poetry that will need a pdf to be uploaded. I have seen one illustrated poem on the site but cannot convince the subbie slot to take what I thrust into it. Also, the idea of adding an illustration to chapter 7 of 'Chosen Mate' has long been a goal.
..
Help me Abu Manu, you're my only hope. (snickers)
 
So, we need your help! :heart:

Launching Literotica Illustrations without any illustrations might be a little strange for readers/viewers. So, we are looking for anyone who is interested in making some pre-launch submissions.

Even though it's not officially launched, you can check out the Illustrations sections on the site by going to this link:
http://www.literotica.com/i/

There are currently two categories:
- Adult Comics
- Erotic Art

We were thinking of two simple categories for launch - one that is for single image submissions (Erotic Art) and one for multiple-image submissions (Adult Comics). That said, we are open to suggestions for improving those ideas.

I would also suggest expanding the list to
-Painting
-Sculpture
-Printmaking
-Toy Design
-Fashion Design (for sexy dress)
-Oldies (for old erotic art from the past)

Also, I think if there was a hangout place for the artists to discuss ideas about art-making and making friends, it would make a good list too.
 
Here is a sample of work I wish to submit/share in this Excellent New venue you/we are building on an already AWESOME 'community site'. If I figure how to paste them here that is! LOL! If they are not here to view, how could I proceed to do so? If they are showing here , I hope they are within acceptable for posting! Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 0224121434a - Copy.jpg
    0224121434a - Copy.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 95
  • 2 coconuts1 - Copy.jpg
    2 coconuts1 - Copy.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 0224121440 - Copy.jpg
    0224121440 - Copy.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 0224121437 - Copy.jpg
    0224121437 - Copy.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 63
Will the illustration feature be out of "test" phase soon?

There is more traffic there (views) but less opportunity for interaction.

I note that the contributors' (there) bios do not include a list for illustrations contributed, though there is a tab for stories and poems.
 
Sorry for my slow replies on this thread! :D

As Throbbs mentioned, we are working on getting the first non-BETA version of Lit Illustrations pushed out to the public in the next week or so. This will be a soft launch, making it more public, but not going all the way quite yet (we want to get some feedback and bug reports from real users).

Importantly, it will open submissions up to all Lit users.

The "Adult Comics" category has zero submissions right now. We would definitely like to see a few more there so that we can test the concept of muti-frame / comic book-like submission.

We are also open to changing and/or adding categories as we get some feedback from artists (and viewers) letting us know what you think makes sense. Story categories evolved on Lit as readers and writers let us know what they wanted.

Just wanted to let you all know that things are moving!

Thank you to everyone who has made suggestions and helped with the testing. :heart:
 
Another step forward.

Some of the bios now have a list of illustration submissions...although under the "stories/Poems" tab.
Example:
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Some of the bios now have a list of illustration submissions...although under the "stories/Poems" tab.
Example:
attachment.php

For now the Illustrations will be under the Stories/Poems tabs. Internally, this tab is the "Submissions" tab, showing all of the work that an author has submitted.

But, the new Author Profiles, which are still in early BETA, will have a listing for Illustrations which is equal with Stories & Poems. :D

We are looking forward to lots of bug reports and suggestions in regards to the Illustrations section.

Thanks to everyone who has helped with this feature! :heart:
 
hmmm.
It seems the thumbnails are no longer available. Still no cumulative voting scores just (x.xx) place holders. I have not yet noted a good search method.

Also the: "Illustrations by Category
Adult Comics - Multi-panel erotic comics."

has one multi-panel and two single "panel" images, which may or may not be considered "comics" at all. One is called "cartoon", but technically a "cartoon" is not a comic.

Generally speaking (but not adamantly) , I would say that a "comic" should include narrative and/or dialogue text. And though one definition of "comic" is humor, "comic" has come to have a broader meaning and the "Style" is not longer limited by flat colors and black holding lines.

I would like to see additional catagories, perhaps by technique, and/or by subject matter?

Technique: Pencil, Pen/ink, painted, pastel, Digital rendering, multi-media (scanned hand art and digital?), photo-manipulation, sculpture, printmaking....?

Subject matter (much like story/poetry catagories?): Men, women, couples, groups, bondage, fantasy/ sci-fi (together or separate), BBW?

Search functions using the key words...?
 
Shoot4b-1 is from yours truly, rkshooter, It was a nice surprize to find it posted. I had uploaded some time ago and could never find it.
 
Back
Top