Justice League: The New Wave (OOC - Interest Check)

I'm sure ya'll eager to get / keep the ball rolling.

Chas is like a wizard. She's never late, nor is she early. She posts precisely when she means to. And the results are spectacular.

I’ll be waiting but I’m not checking the forums as much anymore as most of the threads have died out that I cared about and their hasn’t been anything interesting in awhile. I’ll PM Chas with an email to get ahold of me when she starts thing back up.

OCJhPmT.jpg

Sitting here listening to the song Ten Thousand Fists and thinking there needs to be a Lantern corps thread. What level of threat could possibly provoke all of the colors to work together?

Hey, folks.

I am sorry that I have been mostly AWOL and incommunicado these last months.

It's been a struggle. The new place is great. The new place's Internet is not.

Combined with longer commutes, sicknesses in the family of human, cat, and computer--

--I have not yet been able to reintegrate Literotica into my routine.

But I haven't given up yet, either.

And neither, I hope, will you.

I have a near obsessive interest in my characters and their stories. That is unlikely to fade any time soon. I hope you had a good thanksgiving, Chas.

Sitting here listening to the song Ten Thousand Fists and thinking there needs to be a Lantern corps thread. What level of threat could possibly provoke all of the colors to work together?

Hmm Manhunters led by Sinestro, and backed up by the Sinestro corps.

If there's a Red Lantern I shall read up and run with that color whahaha

Anyroad, I'm placing JL on back-back burner, anything starts up again, just shake my leg and the comedy relief will fall from the rafters

Hey, folks.

I am sorry that I have been mostly AWOL and incommunicado these last months.

It's been a struggle. The new place is great. The new place's Internet is not.

Combined with longer commutes, sicknesses in the family of human, cat, and computer--

--I have not yet been able to reintegrate Literotica into my routine.

But I haven't given up yet, either.

And neither, I hope, will you.

She lives! I need to setup a GoFundMe page to get you an iPad Pro. That way you can just use the internet through your mobile. Depending on the phone and the computer, your can tether your mobile to the computer and piggy-back off it’s cellular service. If you need any help don’t hesitate to reach out. Miss ya Chas!

Sluggish, but stable?

Her net must suck hardcore to be quiet this long, but that's what side missions and flashbacks are for.

Sluggish, but stable?

Her net must suck hardcore to be quiet this long, but that's what side missions and flashbacks are for.

I know. I am just hoping that it is just her internet sucking. I worry for her. It's one of the things I do.:cattail:

I'm no Chaz but I have my computer back which means my typing is now faster and stronger. I'm excited.

I'd have to be debriefed on what's gone down before as I have not been a part of the whole LDoK crowd.

I'd have to be debriefed on what's gone down before as I have not been a part of the whole LDoK crowd.

Honestly the only real plot point to consider is that there is no / has never been a Superman in the story. The post-Doomsday thread can be a fresh start for new characters, or if you have a certain character in mind I can certainly give you some backstory for how they've fit into the story so far.

Honestly the only real plot point to consider is that there is no / has never been a Superman in the story. The post-Doomsday thread can be a fresh start for new characters, or if you have a certain character in mind I can certainly give you some backstory for how they've fit into the story so far.

Looking for just canon characters?

Back