Bisexuals...which do you prefer

It's complicated for me, the attraction is not the same for each sex. I don't find many men attractive in the same way as an attractive woman would be. I like slightly feminine men. I have always been very aroused by male genitals though, I just love them. It's more of a below the waist attraction for me. I hope that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense to me.
 
I go through phases. Been getting lots of pussy lately. Now going into a cock phase.
 
Women first

But men are easier to find
A good cock is a work of art, every one is different and beautiful
 
I go through phases. Been getting lots of pussy lately. Now going into a cock phase.

I am like that...I hit phases when all I want is cock...but like women way more would rather be with a woman but then that moment comes I just want a cock...
 
I'm having a lifetime of great sex with my woman. The joy and the prowess for me in taking her into wild and wonderful orgasmic bliss such as men [to my knowledge] just don't have, is a huge part of my life and of who I am. In that sense I've got 'hetero' stamped all over me.

Strangely, it's being a good lover that has sparked in me a deep attraction to noble masculinity; the beauty and potency of cock-and-balls and much more than that too: I have an appreciation and attraction for guys who are built to fuck and do it with panache.

Similarly, it's the superb oral I get from my woman, and her obviously great pleasure in having her face-full of my phallus and balls, which has grown in me a kind of envy for that pleasure which she has.

Another feeder into my bi inclinations is the whole cum thing. Yeah I play with mine, and sometimes manage to eat mine and once I can get going with that it's a total fest of it smeared on my lips and nose and swirling around my mouth before a slow-as-possible swallow. I am sooo aware that the heat and zang of that, if it was another guy's cum and I still had mine churning in my balls, would be another level of explosive delight.

Long answer! Summary: Adore MF sex; Appeal of MM strong; Appeal of MMF exciting. Any except plenty more of the first gonna happen? I have no idea.
 
Last edited:
Which way do you lean? If all else was equal, and you had to choose between a beautiful young woman or a hard and horny young guy for a night of sexual fun, which would you choose?

The whole premise of "all else being equal" is not quantifiable. The totality of circumstances, the place, the time, the appearance and personalities of the individuals involved would make a world of difference as to "which" someone might choose.

That said however, and beyond MY marital relationship, at this point in MY life I'm not looking for, and would not consider, anything other than relationships with other men. As a dedicated bottom, women aren't naturally equipped to take care of my anal hunger nor do they have ability to give me that "giddy" excitement and feeling of contentment I get with another man.
 
My choice

The beauty of a woman is unsurpassed. Sexy and soft, so erotic.

But a hard pulsing cock drowning my mouth with semen must be my pick.
 
I used to play this game with porn mags eg; XL Girls or Inches, two of my favourites.

If I had to choose one to look at first, usually it would be Inches, full of big cocks. XL Girls would always come second, I love curvy women with big tits and asses.

If someone put a Shemale mag on the table with them, it would be no contest however, big cocks, tits, asses or not.
 
a sissy choice

:( guys, a sissy is to serve :devil: and the only sex to fully be served is female. :kiss::rose::kiss:
 
Can't I have both? Just kidding. If I HAD to choose I'd choose the woman.
 
and same here, except that since my experience with cock other than my own is very limited I have an incredible hunger
 
I suppose the ideal scenario for me would be a couple where the man is bi and the woman is turned on by this and also enjoys sex with other men. The bi guy loves watching her having sex with another man too. Not asking for much am I?

No, you're not asking too much, in my opinion. Sounds great to me and I would love to do this with my wife.

I've sort of raised the idea of her being with another guy under certain circumstances (i.e. me there and wanting to join in). She didn't bite but she now knows I have the desire to taste cock. It didn't seem to turn her off. Haven't discussed it again...yet!
 
Which way do you lean? If all else was equal, and you had to choose between a beautiful young woman or a hard and horny young guy for a night of sexual fun, which would you choose?
At this point? A hard and horny young guy. Not that I'd turn down the other. But, . . .
 
Another idea

I suppose the ideal scenario for me would be a couple where the man is bi and the woman is turned on by this and also enjoys sex with other men. The bi guy loves watching her having sex with another man too. Not asking for much am I?

How about this idea: Invite the man to 'go first' into the woman, and cum in there. As soon as he pulls out, I get to 'clean him up', while the woman watches, enjoying it.

Once I'm done with the 'clean up', then I get to enjoy sloppy seconds, and, after I've cum, he gets to 'clean me up'.

Another 'angle' would be if I'm laying under the woman, enjoying licking, and occaisionally sucking, both until the guy cums. Then the rest of the above.
 
Another 'angle' would be if I'm laying under the woman, enjoying licking, and occaisionally sucking, both until the guy cums. Then the rest of the above.

An old favorite of mine. When my ex and I would do MMF threesomes, me and her would get into a 69 position with her on top, the other guy would fuck her doggie style while I got to lick and suck on them both. If he slipped out, I'd suck on him, then put him back in her.
 
Back
Top