Women who find bi guys hot....

Women who think bi guys are hare are so sexy themselves.

I'd love the idea of my GF coax me into having sex with a man (or men) would be so nice. Having her diect me and tell me to suck his cock. Then when he's about to cum, she tells me to "open wide" and have his sperm shoot all over my tongue and all over my face. Maybe whispering to what a naughty boy I am and that I have to suck more cock and eat more cum to be a "good boy."

I would love my fiancé to do this!!!
 
Where the hell you been girl. Haven't seen you on here in quite a while. All the horny bi-guys were wondering when you'd return! ;)

:rose:

Hey sweetie :), been a little busy thought I better get my ass here and check things out...:rolleyes:
 
wow- yes please

wow- yes please- the ultimate lady: that loves the man to man as welll-- yes please!!! Suzy
 
Would love love this to happen. An ex was so open to the idea he went looking for another guy but sadly it didn't happen, the guys he found kept getting scared away. Then things fell apart with us *sighs*
Maybe one day
 
Would love love this to happen. An ex was so open to the idea he went looking for another guy but sadly it didn't happen, the guys he found kept getting scared away. Then things fell apart with us *sighs*
Maybe one day

Ahh TT, I'm sad you missed out! I'd like to make it happen for you babe.
 
Would love love this to happen. An ex was so open to the idea he went looking for another guy but sadly it didn't happen, the guys he found kept getting scared away. Then things fell apart with us *sighs*
Maybe one day

He should have looked harder. ;)
 
Back
Top