Annual Winter Holiday Contest Support Thread

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Winter Holidays
themes: winter holiday traditions (dreidels, gift giving, etc.), cold weather (snow), holiday mythology (Santa, elves), etc.
starts: November 10
closes: December 7
winners announced: December 14

Sticky with full rules on the way momentarily.

(Woo hoo! I beat Ogg to the punch! :D)

Laurel said:
Winter Holidays
themes: winter holiday traditions (dreidels, gift giving, etc.), cold weather (snow), holiday mythology (Santa, elves), etc.

Well, we all know how Ogg likes his punch...maybe a little early to break out the eggnog...but what the hell...

Laurel said:
Winter Holidays

you're wicked! It's not even November yet! arrrghhhhhhhhh!

I tried to write something for the Halloween contest (really, I did ;) ), but I don't think I'll be able to come up with anything for the Holliday contest. I'm not a holliday type of guy.

Although I do have an idea, but I would want to finish parts 4 and 5 of an existing series before jumping from summer to winter in that story arc.

TheeGoatPig said:
I tried to write something for the Halloween contest (really, I did ;) ), but I don't think I'll be able to come up with anything for the Holliday contest. I'm not a holliday type of guy.

Although I do have an idea, but I would want to finish parts 4 and 5 of an existing series before jumping from summer to winter in that story arc.
I'm not either TGP, but I finished mine yesterday.

Singing: Fucking under the Xmas tree/It's a happy holiday...

*sigh* Time to see if I can recreate "Santa Enters the Dungeon"

Damned hard drive crash......

I pulled the first draft of my Christmas story up after i saw the submission dates and promptly had a heart attack! I figured we would have until Dec 1st at least! Silly me... Oh well, best get re-writing it...

Jenny_Jackson said:
I'm not either TGP, but I finished mine yesterday.

Singing: Fucking under the Xmas tree/It's a happy holiday...
Now you've got time to write another few storys then!!

Thanks for the reminder, Laurel. I have an idea and I need to get busy writing.

rachlou said:
I pulled the first draft of my Christmas story up after i saw the submission dates and promptly had a heart attack! I figured we would have until Dec 1st at least! Silly me... Oh well, best get re-writing it...

Now you've got time to write another few storys then!!
I don't know, Rachlou. I'm working on another piece that's taking a lot of time. I'll think about it... Reindeer Sex or something. :p

Jenny_Jackson said:
I don't know, Rachlou. I'm working on another piece that's taking a lot of time. I'll think about it... Reindeer Sex or something. :p

*snort*

do reindeers count as "magical creatures?" ;)

Jenny_Jackson said:
I was thinking more of Non-Human or UNDEAD :D

Yes, but don't forget the bestiality clauses of this site. They have to be mythical creatures, or something like that (I don't feel like looking it up right now, I'm "busy" at work ;) )

SelenaKittyn said:
*snort*

Maybe if you put them on another planet, make Santa a cyborg, then post it in Sci Fi... Bound to be a popular festive read! ;)
Jenny_Jackson said:
I was thinking more of Non-Human or UNDEAD :D
(Santa thus counts as Non Human AND undead!)

Laurel said:

I go away for two days and Laurel jumps the gun. :D

Never mind. I'll enjoy competing again.

Trolls beware. Votes for Og are a waste of your effort.

Og

SelenaKittyn said:
*snort*

Don't faint or nuthin', but I actually have an idea for a Holiday entry...but...you have to edit it....LOL!!!

Oh, and don't expect any Santy Clauses, Rayne Dears, or sex...LOL!!

PS on Edit: Actually I don't think any of the themes posted above are in my idea...maybe I will be disqualified....

oh... hm... i did have a vague idea of a story for christmas (which so far has very little to do with christmas, even less with sex, and isn't really the type of story for literotica in general, but is something i would really like to write just now) but - i don't think i will get it done during november. if the idea goes the way i am thinking now (which you never know) it will be kind of lengthy. and that means it takes time to type and all that. well maybe i will come up with something different. or something. or i will just read.

Still ineligible. Poop. I won't bother then. I had a great idea for "George II - The Thanksgiving Dinner"

SelenaKittyn said:
*gag*

You are soooooooo BAD!
:eek:

He's a character you love to hate.

(and too much fun to write about to just drop after one story)

Why do I envision a story about Santa locked up in a drunk tank on Christmas Eve while the boys from the ghetto take turns riding his ass? :eek:

Back