Any curious, straight guys out there?

I think it is really hot watching a guy stroke and possibly helping until he cums.

That is why the booths excite me.

If a guy puts his cock thru the hole, there is an excitement that you are going to make him cum.

without question it's exciting and really erotic. I didn't get hard though? Maybe I was just nervous!

I did that once when I was in college. There was a gay guy at the end of the dorm hall. One night, near the Thanksgiving holiday when most of the residents had already gone home for the holiday, I came back to the dorm kind of buzzed from a night out. He invited me into his room, we lite a joint and eventually it ended up with me blowing him then stroking him off.....

First time jitters I guess. Heart was pumping and it was incredibly exciting but I didn't get excited. It was a mystery to me too. I haven't done it sense but may try again soon.

str8 but now bi and not curious anymore

thong wearer said:
I'm like the other guys who have replied to this thread in that I've been curious about being with other guys. In my curiousity though, it's just a blow job from another guy but having him strip me down to my thong and pulling it to the side as he sucks me till I cum.

The thong fantasy is hot..mid 40's and have experienced just enough of MM to know it is well worth continuing. I'm still married but time is to short and sex is to fun to limit to one way, one person, one sex. If you are only fantasizing, make the next step, trust the person and it will absolutely hook you and not let go. I still crave women but now know a man knows how to please a man. Enjoy. I hope to hear about your fantasies cumming true.

dark

First time jitters I guess. Heart was pumping and it was incredibly exciting but I didn't get excited. It was a mystery to me too. I haven't done it sense but may try again soon.

I can understand the first time jitters but that should be motivation to try again....lol

The last time i went was about 4 months ago and the time before that was about 1 yr ago. Both times I didnt get that tingle and wound up either jo alone (without the help of another guy or me helping him) or i just left without doing anything.

I probably will try it again. The guy really enjoyed himself and said he'd do it again if I wanted to meet. I keep getting the itch to watch him again and maybe let him play with me a little. I think I may go for it soon!

A couple new pix on my thread today!

south_florida_bicur said:
what was the title of the thread where your pics are posted or does it not matter?

In my signature there is a line that says "Wanna see follow me". It's underlined. Just click on it and it'll take you to the start of my thread. If that doesn't work let me know.

dark gable said:
In my signature there is a line that says "Wanna see follow me". It's underlined. Just click on it and it'll take you to the start of my thread. If that doesn't work let me know.

YO DG! Check yer PM's!! :D

I've had curious feelings for some time now and have never acted on them. One of these days hopefully I will get the chance to feel and taste the real thing.

I'm very curious in exchanging blow jobs with another male
im 25 and in socal anyone interested please pm me

curious too

I jerked off a guy in highschool, but that's all I have done. I am incredibly turned on by the thought of sucking a guy. I did have phone sex with a guy I met online once. Just telling him I wanted to suck him was so hot. I came so hard. I was in the gym the other day when the swim team came in and showered. I am embarassed to say what I was thinking about looking at them.

k

curious too

I jerked off a guy in highschool, but that's all I have done. I am incredibly turned on by the thought of sucking a guy. I did have phone sex with a guy I met online once. Just telling him I wanted to suck him was so hot. I came so hard. I was in the gym the other day when the swim team came in and showered. I am embarassed to say what I was thinking about looking at them

I understand your wanting to look. I work out at Bally's all the time and when I go shower I always sneak a peak. I think most men do, but few admit it.

Well, im into strokes with or without keys, no offense meant....

However I have heard that Bally's, especially on the West coast, more specifically California, are extremely, uh, [insert Label here]...... Might want to pass on the steam room if you catch my drift!

put me on the list as another guy looking to act out this hot fantasy.

Anyone in wash st want to chat about it?

I'm also straight but looking for a guy to hook up with....very curious and wanting a big cock in both holes...any guys near chicago, drop me a line!

Back