Happy Birthday, TxRad

holliday1960

Literotica Guru
Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday, dear Cowboy... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
Sending you :heart: & :kiss::kiss::kiss: and wishing that all your fantasies come true...except that one... you'd be sorry if that one came true. Somebody'd get hurt. :devil::eek: :D
Happy Birthday, my friend. Always, with love, C. :rose::kiss:

Happy Birthday, Tx. :) I still have a couple of opened bottles of pretty decent red in the pantry if you feel like dropping by. Enjoy the day, my friend - and all the ones to follow.

1336403156378_2460939.png

...that has happened to you more than once, I assume. Right? ;):D

Happy Birthday! :rose::kiss:

Thanks for the well wishes folks. It has been a quiet day so far with me trying to sleep off a cold. But I have an idea things will heat up later when the Housemate and Houseguest return.

Sam, thanks for the offer but I stop drinking a good number of years ago. With my diabetes, it probably let me live this long.

JR, I'm not even sure it happened once. I was rather young at the time and it was a long time ago. ;)

Thanks C for remembering me. :rose::kiss:

Woot! Break out the Tequila, neighbor! TX is another year older (although to hear him tell it, wiser is debatable).

And don't worry Tx, I'm sure we can find a volunteer to slam your share back for you. :D

Sincerely wishing you a frabjous day.

Calloo Callay,
Oh frbejous Day.

And many more of them, friend.r
PS. Is it alcohol that's no fun with the diabetes of something else ?
I ask because there are some decent wine drinks with no alcahol, just in case you might fancy a taste. . . .

Calloo Callay,
Oh frbejous Day.

And many more of them, friend.r
PS. Is it alcohol that's no fun with the diabetes of something else ?
I ask because there are some decent wine drinks with no alcahol, just in case you might fancy a taste. . . .

Alcohol breaks down into sugar over a period of time and be additive in the system. It is really bad in type one and can be with type two, which I am.

Wooo hoooo! Happy Birthday, Tex!

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqwx7UZ9f0WsgyU2LtaZpT9RXl2KU4wXnIajZHmqvJUvpGzXXrtQ

Thanks guys.

Chloe, you're probably too young to remember when mustache rides were a quarter. ;)

Thanks guys.

Chloe, you're probably too young to remember when mustache rides were a quarter. ;)

LOL. Waaaaay to young. I had to look that one up. I thought those were buffalo horns or something. ROTFLMAO now. :rose:

Happy B'day Tx. It's not fair when you have a cold on your birthday. Now you're probably giving it to Houseguest and to Housemate. Once you're over your cold they'll probably have it and maybe you won't be getting any for a while.

Happy Birthday old man and many, many more.

Enjoy!

"Watch the old remarks whippersnapper. :D

LOL. Waaaaay to young. I had to look that one up. I thought those were buffalo horns or something. ROTFLMAO now. :rose:

There are horns and then there are horns.

Happy B'day Tx. It's not fair when you have a cold on your birthday. Now you're probably giving it to Houseguest and to Housemate. Once you're over your cold they'll probably have it and maybe you won't be getting any for a while.

Who do you think gave me the cold in the first place. :D

Hey now, there will be no dieing in any of my threads. ;)

Long time no see, Sins.

Hey now, there will be no dieing in any of my threads. ;)

Long time no see, Sins.

Same here, TX. Been busy working, and now I’m retired. More time to play. Hope you are feeling better and had a happy birthday in spite of that cold.

Back