cock sucking poll

My boyfriends cock is perfect. I full nine inches long with about a girth of 4-5 inches. Beautiful large purple head and shaved to trimmed slightly in the important areas! I think I'm spoiled. (especially considering his has been my only)
 
*Sigh*

There's a certain cock that I've had the joy of sucking not just once, but twice. I really, really miss it. It wasn't particularly huge (nor was it small), it was just PERFECT. Like a sculpture or something. He was young, and had those firm, tight balls yet untouched by gravity. Hair was nicely trimmed. Firmer than the average cock, and VERY responsive; it practically hit me in the nose the first time I touched it with my tongue...

Man, I gotta track that guy down next time I'm in his neck o' the woods...

I also fantasize about sucking a big ol' strap on, but that fantasy doesn't so much involve the specifics of the strap on so much as the whole situation... which is a whole 'nother story.
 
ethical: Please...Do tell the 'strap on' story. (If too long to post, maybe just an outline?)
 
Brief Outline...

Who: Certain butch lez that I know (but don't currently "know" in the sexual sense).

Where: Her living room, where she has a nice soft rug that for some reason strikes me as MADE to be sexy upon...

What: Basically, she surprises me when I walk in her door and pins me up against the wall and kisses me. Then she whips out the strapon and makes me suck it for a good while before letting me lay down and going to town on me...

(just a quick outline, like I said, it's more detailed in my brain...)
 
Pictures

MrMaximillion2004 said:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........oh..such a wonderful beautiful thing the male cock..scrumptious...:p

Maybe you could make your pictures smaller.I am having a terrible time opening them :confused: Thanks
 
08slueth08 said:
What type of cock do you fantasize about sucking most? Please give details. Since veiwing the pics of UNCUT on the pic forum, I have been on a black uncut kick for the last few days.

Six inches is perfect. All natural- no hair. Easy, simple and I can get it all :)
 
I've never been with any other guy besides a white guy. I really want to get a black one and/or an asian guy.
 
Had a black one, very nice younger guy. Jokes and stereotypes aside, this guy was huge! Cut and long but not too thick. Had most of it (I couldn't see as I was on my elbows and knees) up my ass and in my mouth. I wanted so much to deep throat him but didn't even come close.

It was fun to play with but like every other cock I've known, only the first two inches really matter! The extra just makes interesting conversation.

Sucking and licking the head is what finally gets a mouthful of creamy results.

Now, still on my list: Asian and uncut. But not necessarily on the same man.
 
Let's see...errr....feel: longish (7-8 inches is great), not very thick (so it will slide down farther/easier), cut with a fat head and, of course, hard and throbbing! Most important is it needs to be nearby!!!
 
Six inches, slight curve, pink colored head, shaved at the base.
I did this store manager in his office, him sitting on his desktop, I could get the whole thing down, totally mesmerizing, although both of his hands pulling on the back of my head kind of helped, too.
 
Well, I'd certainly be willing to donate my uncut cock for the purpose of someone getting to try one out.

I never though I was really bi curious until reading this thread... i'd love to try a real big veiny hairless one myself....
 
jamesed13 said:
I will have to admit that until six months ago I had never thought about sucking a cock, but have found it to be one of the most erotic things I have been involved with as I discover new desires and fantasys.
I was introduced to "cock sucking" by a couple with whom I enjoyed several 3-somes with. It was amazing to say the least when I was encouraged by the lady of the couple to help her suck her husband off. The texture and feel was wonderful...the taste was unique and her words of encouragement helped as well.
Fantasys these days are of all shapes and sizes...of course a nice large cock is everyones fantasy right? I must also admit a new found fetish to have more than one cock at a time....hummmmmmm......a fantasy that hopefully come true in time.
Well, then Have you ever considered two men? Three? Double or triple your pleasure...Large, medium or small, fruit cums in many sizes...Remember, variety is the spice of life...
 
luvin: liked your thread, thanks for the great pics!

pic for uncut: how's this for veiny?


Legal disclaimer: apologies in advance if this is your cock. But many thanks for sharing!
 

Attachments

  • aalngvny.jpg
    aalngvny.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 481
Joey_Pearson said:
I've never been with any other guy besides a white guy. I really want to get a black one and/or an asian guy.
My best ones have been Latino/Mexican. It's the best 'sauce'!;)
 
sudoenim said:
luvin: liked your thread, thanks for the great pics!

pic for uncut: how's this for veiny?

Too bad I'm at work and camless right now, after seeing that I could have taken a nice picture for all of you!
 
Back
Top