Orgasm Denial

Orgasm Denial is satisfying. But Ruined Orgasms are hilarious!

Slap a sub right in the nuts just before he cums. You'll tear up with laughs for weeks.

Orgasm Denial is satisfying. But Ruined Orgasms are hilarious!

Slap a sub right in the nuts just before he cums. You'll tear up with laughs for weeks.

I don't really know how this works for male subs, but ruined orgasms are not amusing. I would flee such a PYL.

A ruined O leaves you horny with no built up juice to cum with. A real tease. Effective after several days of teasing just to keep you horny. I don't think it would be the same for a girl.

Recent tease. She gave me a fast BJ to the very edge of cumming then spent 2-1/2 hours giving me the slowest, softest hand job.

The O after a big tease is the best.

:heart:

One of my hottest fantasies is to be teased and denied by a girl for much longer than I can stand it. (I'm talking about one session, not weeks or months)
The other - is to do the same to her.:cattail:

Sadly, didn't have a chance to try any.:rolleyes:

There was a blog several years ago about a couple. He was in a chastity cage, she was a writer. She wrote about all the tease and denial and play time they had. They went one year without him having an orgasm. Very hot. Anyone know of other blogs with on going stories. They are much hotter then the imaginary things.

Naughty

So many times I wish I had someone to deny mine... especially when I'm masturbating

Last edited:
So many times I wish I had someone to deny mine... especially when I'm masterbating

get an online guy who'd guide you through a chat session. I did it twice a few years back, it was fun.:cattail:
It doesn't even have to be someone permanent - if you make a request on fetlife or someplace else - you'll get dozens of proposals very quick.

So many times I wish I had someone to deny mine... especially when I'm masterbating

I deny my own, which took a lot of practice, 'cause no one around to control. but, I'm at the point now that I can keep up with it for a whole day.(multiple sessions, not a continuous 24 hour play, ofcourse:D )

I love edge play. I love begging and the anxiety that comes from being needy. But I currently have no one to play with so I am crappy at edging by myself. I always manage to talk me into letting me cum! LOL

A ruined orgasm just gets me wondering who won the football game
Denial keeps me thinking only of Her.

Yes - this I understand.
Denial keeps me thinking only of him.

a ruined orgasm just makes me irritable, frustrated and trying to figure out how to displace all that energy.

You are so right

That's because my wife promised me, that I will never have an orgasmn as long as we are together

I'm not a fan of ruined orgasms but I am into orgasm denial- if it is used as a reward for satisfying her, either sexually or otherwise (i.e. by being a good obedient submissive, whatever that entails to her.) Ruined orgasms kind of betray the whole point of orgasm denial; I would think that being allowed to orgasm ought to be leveraged as a reward.

But there is nothing wrong with being "forced" to masturbate on command in really humiliating or degrading situations, like for example, well, whatever sick twisted scene a female domme can dream up.

i love to edge....i used to have a regular chat partner that would edge me for a whole week and then watch me spray soooo much cum

maybe . . . sometimes . . . it depends

Eh, I think this is one of those things that is different for everyone. It also depends on the partner, situation, reason, etc. For me, I don't like to be denied. I mean, it feels REALLY good to come, right? But, when you are giving that control over to another person it kind of sucks if you can just come whenever you want to. I do like having to ask permission. And it does get me hotter if it is denied initially. It makes my crazy (in a good way) if it is prolonged to the point of me begging. But eventually I want that release or I would not be happy. In my case, orgasm denial has been used as an effective punishment for something that I really deserved being punished for. I didn't hate it, but I wasn't happy about it. But it was a punishment - take away one of your favorite things...it sucks...you regret what you did...you learn your lesson...your forgiven...and you appreciate it even more when you get it back! I can also appreciate it if it is used as a build up in anticipation for things to come ( a few days or a week maybe) and in that case the end result is even more climatic. But I would not be happy, or willing, to endure that for someone that just thought it was 'fun' to torture me in that way. So ya see? My answer is: it depends . . .I'm complex like that sometimes ☺

I love doing long term edging, torturing myself with doing this days and days on end. I love the build up, the frustration, the achiness in my balls from not having a release. I've often thought about getting a chastity cage to help increase the frustration between opportunities to edge.

I would really like having this done in person with someone who knows how and will drive me to the point of begging for relief.

Eh, I think this is one of those things that is different for everyone. It also depends on the partner, situation, reason, etc. For me, I don't like to be denied. I mean, it feels REALLY good to come, right? But, when you are giving that control over to another person it kind of sucks if you can just come whenever you want to. I do like having to ask permission. And it does get me hotter if it is denied initially. It makes my crazy (in a good way) if it is prolonged to the point of me begging. But eventually I want that release or I would not be happy. In my case, orgasm denial has been used as an effective punishment for something that I really deserved being punished for. I didn't hate it, but I wasn't happy about it. But it was a punishment - take away one of your favorite things...it sucks...you regret what you did...you learn your lesson...your forgiven...and you appreciate it even more when you get it back! I can also appreciate it if it is used as a build up in anticipation for things to come ( a few days or a week maybe) and in that case the end result is even more climatic. But I would not be happy, or willing, to endure that for someone that just thought it was 'fun' to torture me in that way. So ya see? My answer is: it depends . . .I'm complex like that sometimes ☺

I think we are all complex in our own ways. I agree with you that I am not into someone who thought it was "fun" to torture me with orgasm denial. But I am very much into control and I enjoy being with a woman who likes to be in control of my orgasms and or lets me control hers. I guess that is why I am a Switch, I get turned on by both sides of this coin. So a woman who thinks it is fun to learn new ways to turn me on, get me to the edge, and then eventually make me cum is someone I would like as my partner.

As the person in control part of the turn on for me is I get to decide when and how she will eventually release. To be able to get her to that point, right on the edge, hoping to be brought to orgasm, takes a lot of trust and totally giving herself over to me. That is a big turn on. And there is a certain amount of selfishness with my play. She is there to please me first, but I keep her very turned on during the entire process.

ES

I like being teased, and made to wait for an orgasm, but I prefer to orgasm at the end of it. As mentioned before, ruined orgasms leave me restless and frustrated, with no real idea of how to cope with the excess of energy.

I also can't go long periods without an orgasm or my sex drive tanks. I think it's just such a lazy thing to say, "you can't cum for two weeks," and leave it at that. Now it's another thing entirely to be lead through masturbation sessions for a few days and to be told to wait each day - but there's a specified length, and it doesn't leave me feeling forgotten or not worth the effort.

Agreed. There are both men and women who take/give this. Quite the thing as well.

For me, giving yes. Having it done to ME? OH how I WISH she would try 😈

Same here. She tries and then loses control. Now my neighbor would love to do this to me.

A Perfect Analysis of T&D!

I like being teased, and made to wait for an orgasm, but I prefer to orgasm at the end of it. As mentioned before, ruined orgasms leave me restless and frustrated, with no real idea of how to cope with the excess of energy.

I also can't go long periods without an orgasm or my sex drive tanks. I think it's just such a lazy thing to say, "you can't cum for two weeks," and leave it at that. Now it's another thing entirely to be lead through masturbation sessions for a few days and to be told to wait each day - but there's a specified length, and it doesn't leave me feeling forgotten or not worth the effort.

Yossi,

You perfectly state the joy of T&D....."being teased and made to wait". You are quite correct about ruined orgasms; they provide no gratification and temporarily rob you of the constant ache to be given sexual release. Being taken to the edge of orgasm daily and being kept celibate is crucial to fully enjoying T&D.

My SO has been out today and I miss her.

It has been about a dozen days since my last orgasm. She has been teasing and toying with me most nights. I have been on the brink of orgasm about 5-15 times a night over this tease.

Tonight she gets a back rub and eaten until she falls asleep. I can't wait.
Just got done vacuuming the house and moping the kitchen floor. Got more to do outside for her now.

Found a beautiful girl that looks like a younger version of my sweetie in the picture area. looked through those photos. Might of been a mistake as the boys have swollen a bit more.

Can't wait until she is home so I can just admire how pretty she is.

A Win Win Situation

My SO has been out today and I miss her.

It has been about a dozen days since my last orgasm. She has been teasing and toying with me most nights. I have been on the brink of orgasm about 5-15 times a night over this tease.

Tonight she gets a back rub and eaten until she falls asleep. I can't wait.
Just got done vacuuming the house and moping the kitchen floor. Got more to do outside for her now.

Found a beautiful girl that looks like a younger version of my sweetie in the picture area. looked through those photos. Might of been a mistake as the boys have swollen a bit more.

Can't wait until she is home so I can just admire how pretty she is.

Tonight I assume you will fall asleep extremely aroused and still desperate for sexual release. A beautiful accomplishment for your SO and you get to carry that delicious ache for sex for another day.

Back